X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

How inept are the Orioles? Well...

Since the Orioles turned down the AJ Burnett deal...the Orioles have won 10 games...

Burnett's won 7...

nicely done O's...nicely done...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, that's pathetic...they are sinking like stones...

But I can't believe nobody's talking Royals!

They lost consecutive game number 19 last night...
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

AHA! There it is...LOL

We wrote at the same time...
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lmfao...you know I had to be going somewhere with the Oriole thread...lmfao...

Baltimore had to go 7 for their last 10...lmfao...to pass Burnett...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Terrible...

They came out like gangbusters this year...

Lookin like the Yankees.

As in who cares who's pitching for us, we're gonna put up 10 runs every night regardless...

Ah..oh well...

I hate the Birds anyways...

Did you see the Twins are showing some life ? LOL

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yeah...what...5 or 6 in a row...only a game behind the tribe...3 1/2 games out of first...not that I'm paying attention or anything...lmfao...

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

ROFL!!

Is it July 21st yet?

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Peter Angelos=moron.

DLR7884
                Good work, ass.
                Originally Posted by WARF:
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

July 21st...lmfao...

Peter Angelos is a moron...in the first place...

but injuries didn't help Baltimore...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

They've had a suspect pitching staff for several years now...

So compound that now with not grabbing Burnett, it was inevitable IMO....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Bedard...a good...really good young starter...really their ace...goes down...and their decent but marginal staff at that point had nothing left

Comment

• knuckleboner
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

yep. pitching's been the problem all year. you know, what with sir sidney ponson, our auruban judge-punching rolly polly "ace." there's a "his potential is as lost as that blond chick" joke in there somewhere, but that's a bit harsh...

i was happy for the nats to come to town. but, i'm almost hoping they don't make the playoffs this year. hard to be excited about the expos getting in when the o's (even predictably) blew their shot.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

How frustrating is it to be in the same division as the Yankees and the Red Sox...I mean christ...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

eh, it does suck a bit. but then again, so does angelos.

but it also made the beginning of the season that much cooler. i mean, nice for the twins to make the playoffs. or the los angeles california angles of anaheim.

but if the o's made the playoffs, it would be something. taking down the 2 big guns.

if only sammy was back taking what raffy was...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              How frustrating is it to be in the same division as the Yankees and the Red Sox...I mean christ...
                              [[ VA bites his tongue.... ]]

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...