PDA

View Full Version : What The Fuck?!

Bill Lumbergh
08-21-2005, 02:16 PM
In the last few weeks, my wife and I have attended several shows............first up was Robert Plant.........then it was THE GREATEST ROCK STAR TO EVER WALK THE PLANET................then last week it was Ozzfest. So, just to thank my wife for going to all that with me, I bought her Toby Keith tickets. Now, I'm NOT a country fan by ANY stretch..........never have been, never will be. But it least it wasnt some pop BS or something.....the show was last night.....I sat through the opening acts just fine. I wasnt "into it", but I was happy Natasha was enjoying it. Then Toby Keith came out, and though I'm not a fan of the music, at least he had a stage showand an "act". The set was nearly over........I thought I was gonna make it out in one piece..........that is until SAMMY "THE RED COCKSUCKER" HAGAR came out onstage! When I first saw the fat fuck in his red shirt, shorts, and sandals I just about shit myself. My wife started laughing when she saw the look of horror on my face! I will say one thing.........at least he didnt sing........he just noo0dled around on his guitar for two songs............still though, even just seeing the fucker has scarred me.........it was like walking into ambush! I was on the lawn, so he was well out of spitting distance:D . The only thing he screeched was TOBY KEITH before walking off.........My wife then got pissed when I refused to applaud the rest of the show...........Am I one of the sheep now? Guilt by association?! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unchainme
08-21-2005, 02:21 PM
No Bill you are not asheep till you admit to owning a Van Hagar/Spam CD/DVD AND likeing it, Don't worry bout it. BTW I've always wondered if anoyne has ever been forced to go To Cabo Wabo form these boards?

academic punk
08-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Bill -

You're now like the Jack Nicholson character at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Once you were a cool, interesting guy. Now - after even this minimal exposure to Sammy Hagar - you've essentialy been lobotomized.

I think it best for Bueno Bob to put you out of your misery by covering your head with a pillow to asphyxiate you, and then he can pick up the water fountain, smash it through the window, and then he's free to run off to the nearest gay club and have lots of random unprotected sex with leather boys in the mens room.

That way everyone wins. Especially Bob.

academic punk
08-21-2005, 02:28 PM
p.s. I'm not your friend anymore.

Bill Lumbergh
08-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Bill -

You're now like the Jack Nicholson character at the end of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Once you were a cool, interesting guy. Now - after even this minimal exposure to Sammy Hagar - you've essentialy been lobotomized.

Shall I call Bueno Bob to put you out of your misery by covering your head with a pillow to asphyxiate you, and then he can pick up the water fountain, smash it through the window, and then he's free to run off to the nearest gay club and have lots of random unprotected sex with leather boys in the mens room?

Well, I did see Dave a few weeks ago........doesnt that minimize the damage a bit?!

Bill Lumbergh
08-21-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
p.s. I'm not your friend anymore.

That's it............I'm snapping ALL my wifes Black Eyed Peas albums!

Unchainme
08-21-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
That's it............I'm snapping ALL my wifes Black Eyed Peas albums!

Do it bill, Please God for the love of us all, In fact smash every BEP album ever made, Please God I hate those fuckers they have this Van Hagar vibe to them.

academic punk
08-21-2005, 02:40 PM
Well, I did see Dave a few weeks ago........doesnt that minimize the damage a bit?!

Afraid not, sailor.

If you took a shower this morning, and then someone comes along and throws a pile of dogshit in your face, does that minimize the amount of feces you're now covered in and that managed to get down your throat and you accidentally swallowed?

The damage is done. You've been shit on, and you've eaten it. Your esteem is forever shatterred and forever more you will be remembered as "The Dogshit Guy".

And it terrifies me how appropos this analogy is...

academic punk
08-21-2005, 02:40 PM
p.s. You're dead to me now.

Romeo Delight
08-21-2005, 02:54 PM
What!?! No heckling!!!

Wife or no wife, I am a little dissapointed...

Sounds like he could have heard you. Even: "Nice pants Hagar" or something unoffensive.

I always say that it is the things that we don't do in life that we regret the most

blueturk
08-21-2005, 02:54 PM
Well Bill, we've had some words before, but I can't call you a sheep by any means. Hell, I went all the way to Nashville to see fucking Alabama with my wife. It's just one of those things you do when you're married. How were you to know that Spammy would show up? My wife likes Toby Keith too, bit she knows she doesn't want me at one of his shows because I despise Bush so much. But to paraphrase DLR, that's a whole different post in a whole different thread...

Bill Lumbergh
08-21-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
What!?! No heckling!!!

Wife or no wife, I am a little dissapointed...

Sounds like he could have heard you. Even: "Nice pants Hagar" or something unoffensive.

I always say that it is the things that we don't do in life that we regret the most

Oh, I booed...........not that anyone could hear me over all the drunken wannabe cowboys............

Bill Lumbergh
08-21-2005, 02:58 PM
I was joking about being a sheep of course.............OR WAS I? I suddenly have this urge to dress up like spongebob and get in touch with my feelings.............

academic punk
08-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Hey Dogshit Boy -

Put a sock in it. Sheep like you aren't unwelcomed around here.

academic punk
08-21-2005, 03:02 PM
p.s. I hope you get run over by the Krispy Kreme delivery guy.

Va Beach VH Fan
08-21-2005, 03:06 PM
"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily"......

Big Troubles
08-21-2005, 11:10 PM
oh bill....

DavidLeeNatra
08-22-2005, 07:05 AM

not as long as we don't get the pics... :D

diamondsgirl
08-22-2005, 08:46 AM
..Am I one of the sheep now? Guilt by association?! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get it the pen!

http://www.sasband.com/kenthumbs/images/abrown.jpg

guwapo_rocker
08-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Bill, flush your eyes out with cold water for fifteen minutes.......

Better make it an hour!!

Nickdfresh
08-22-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
oh bill....

Old news pal!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/images/artists/gmichael/gm_gallery2.jpg

Geezus BILL, I could take the WHAM obsession, but seeing SAMMY pollute the stage...wait a minute! I'm guilty of that, never mind.:D

Matt White
08-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Sometimes 'ya gotta "take one for the team"....

She just owes ya Bill!!!

Hardrock69
08-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Bill, you are now BANNED!!!
LOL!
:D

BrownSound1
08-24-2005, 12:55 AM
You could have no idea that Sammy would show up at the Toby Keith concert...I don't fault you for that at all. However, it is the fact that you actually WENT to a Toby Keith concert that I am having trouble with. My wife knows better than to even ask me to go to some horseshit concert like that. Do I make any kind of compromise? Sure...I have to listen to her shit when I ride in her vehicle. :D

Bill Lumbergh
08-24-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
You could have no idea that Sammy would show up at the Toby Keith concert...I don't fault you for that at all. However, it is the fact that you actually WENT to a Toby Keith concert that I am having trouble with. My wife knows better than to even ask me to go to some horseshit concert like that. Do I make any kind of compromise? Sure...I have to listen to her shit when I ride in her vehicle. :D

We've been together for almost 9 years now.......in that time we've probably been to about 30 concerts I wanted to go to........and 2 for her. I guess I was in a "generous" mood when I bought the tickets LOL............

Golden AWe
08-24-2005, 04:36 AM
The things we do for larve...