PDA

View Full Version : Mtv Awards: Dlr & Evh Presenting Together!

NAHTAN
08-24-2005, 01:25 AM
Not a rumor. DLR and EVH are presenting together at this year's MTV Award Show (this time without Alex and Michael) but they are denying any and all rumors of reuniting CVH.
Should be cool to see them on stage together again atleast.

Bill Lumbergh
08-24-2005, 01:42 AM
I would PAY to see that............

Romeo Delight
08-24-2005, 01:49 AM
Confirmation?

Where is this from??

If this is true...

SNIPER
08-24-2005, 01:58 AM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT FUCK AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS TRUE???????

Bill Lumbergh
08-24-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Confirmation?

Where is this from??

If this is true...

Dude..........come on...........

DLR'sCock
08-24-2005, 04:25 AM
bullshit!!!!!

fucking cock sucking bullshit!!!!

Golden AWe
08-24-2005, 04:31 AM
Too bad it's a joke...

otherwise I'd say "Christmas came yearly this year..."

fryingdutchman
08-24-2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by SNIPER
DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT FUCK AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IS THIS TRUE???????

Will someone please answer SNIPER before he breaks his caps lock and "1" key?

:D

DavidLeeNatra
08-24-2005, 06:36 AM
lol...I love the days before "mtv-awards", "superbowl" and "RNRHOF-intorductions"...

Wonder Twins
08-24-2005, 08:29 AM
That is not cool to post a lie(if that is what it is) to rabid VH fans who want to see that in the worse way. Nathan, give us some more info.

DavidLeeNatra
08-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Wonder Twins
That is not cool to post a lie(if that is what it is) to rabid VH fans who want to see that in the worse way. Nathan, give us some more info.

this is total BS and mr. DLR7884 will close this fucker as soon as he sobered up from whatever he did yesterday :D

Wonder Twins
08-24-2005, 08:55 AM
That's just wrong to post lies. I know I sound like a beeotch but that sucks.

DavidLeeNatra
08-24-2005, 08:58 AM

the fucking VH-soap-opera live from that... :D

firestarter
08-24-2005, 09:25 AM
after the 1996 MTV fiasco, this would be the last place for them to appear together....this is a joke!!

Wonder Twins
08-24-2005, 09:33 AM
after the 1996 MTV fiasco, this would be the last place for them to appear together....this is a joke!! [/QUOTE]

Eddie is so fucked up that anything is possible

Jamocha Joe
08-24-2005, 10:35 AM
The bull that dropped this load of B.S. must have a sphincter the size of a hula hoop (sorry for that mental image)

Take a look at Ed's recent pics. That's not a face anybody wants to see on their TV during prime time

DavidLeeNatra
08-24-2005, 10:36 AM
to quote the man..."if eddie can find the building...anything can happen"

bastardog
08-24-2005, 10:43 AM
Lets kick the ass of the asshole that post that lie (NATHAN)

Redballjets88
08-24-2005, 10:56 AM
i hate when my hopes get up likes this i hope for nathans sake he isnt lying or else he will be utterly hated around here

EdwardVanHalen1
08-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by NAHTAN
Not a rumor. DLR and EVH are presenting together at this year's MTV Award Show (this time without Alex and Michael) but they are denying any and all rumors of reuniting CVH.

is this a lie or the truth

DABSR
08-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Hey people ....maybe that's why someone who joined the Forum back in January only has 5 votes ... for slinging shit.

Of course, if he's not lying ... his stock will go through the roof !!!

But if he is ....:mad:

jhale667
08-24-2005, 07:12 PM
...I'll believe it when I see it. Would be cool, though!!

VonHalen
08-24-2005, 07:16 PM
i thought it was a joke as soon as i read it,

Unchainme
08-24-2005, 07:19 PM
One of the coolest moments was when they played RWTD when VH all together presented a n award in 1996, Man they were soi fucking close.

Romeo Delight
08-24-2005, 07:31 PM
Where is Nickd or DLR7884 to blast threadstarter to kingdom come if this is BS?

NAHTAN
08-24-2005, 07:38 PM
Trust me. It ain't a lie. I wouldn't post that type of bullshit. EVER. I got it from an extremely relaible source (friend from college) who works at Rolling Stone in NYC, and he wouldn't lie about it. He's a huge fan himself. Peace - -

WARF
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
I think it's funny how everyone thinks Dave and Eddie and gonna show up at the awards.... every fucking year...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-24-2005, 08:16 PM
who works at Rolling Stone in NYC, and he wouldn't lie about it. He's a huge fan himself. Peace - -

It's obviously true now, considering the lovely relationship that Rolling Stone has had with VH over the years... ;)

Whatever bro, we shall see I guess....

POJO_Risin
08-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Oh no...let this stay open...

Who can forget the e-mail received by a future webmaster at this site nearly 6 years ago...

the infamous hidden memo from "deepthroat"

lmfao...

rustoffa
08-24-2005, 08:32 PM
This is gonna be grate!
:rolleyes:

WARF
08-24-2005, 08:49 PM
Joe Thunder is back.

tcc_dc
08-24-2005, 08:59 PM
If this is BS (which I think it is), you have to appreciate any man who would create an account and sit 8 months on it just to pull this crap.

tcc

light 'em up!
08-24-2005, 09:07 PM
Not a rumor.

One of the show's producers is probably thinking Ed is so far gone that if they can just get him onstage, he won't recognize who is presenting beside him. That's easy enough to pull off, but now you gotta get Dave to along with it. That's where it falls apart.

Unchainme
08-24-2005, 09:13 PM
I might auctually watch the VMA's this year, By watch I mean flip back and fouth while I am watching the Simpson, Family Guy etc. God MTV has truly gone down the shitter, Guess who they got hosting this year P. IRIPOFFOTHERPEOPLESONGSBECAUSEIMATALENTLESSLOSER Diddy.

NAHTAN
08-24-2005, 09:34 PM
2 to 1 odds Dave says "Look at all the people here tonight!!" It's gonna be great

DlocRoth
08-24-2005, 09:48 PM
2 to 1 odds Dave says "Look at all the people here tonight!!" It's gonna be great

Now I know it's bullshit....

NAHTAN
08-24-2005, 09:54 PM
It's NOT bullshit, man. I'm telling you. You'll see and when it happens, I want Elite Status and Moderator responsibilities around here. No more "Roadie" crap.

BrownSound1
08-25-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Oh no...let this stay open...

Who can forget the e-mail received by a future webmaster at this site nearly 6 years ago...

the infamous hidden memo from "deepthroat"

lmfao...

LMAO...ah yes, those were some good times...damn good times.

Dan
08-25-2005, 02:08 AM
It's NOT bullshit, man. I'm telling you. You'll see and when it happens, I want Elite Status and Moderator responsibilities around here. No more "Roadie" crap.

You are Dreaming.

Romeo Delight
08-25-2005, 03:04 AM

What a tool! :mad:

sadaist
08-25-2005, 03:34 AM
I usually just read the posts every couple of days. But I gotta chime in on this one. I call BS. Would be great to see, but we've been watching each year in anticipation for 20 years. Like Dave said in 1996 " You can't get this stuff no more"....

twonabomber
08-25-2005, 03:58 AM

and when it doesn't happen, will you leave? or will we have to beat you into submission?

fryingdutchman
08-25-2005, 04:36 AM

When did this become a negotiation to increase your status?

Attention whore. :rolleyes:

fryingdutchman
08-25-2005, 04:44 AM
Here's what you'll be receiving at this year's VMA's....

Maybe Dave and Ed will present it to you.

DavidLeeNatra
08-25-2005, 07:44 AM
I got it from an extremely relaible source (friend from college) who works at Rolling Stone in NYC, and he wouldn't lie about it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...it's getting better and better...

ZahZoo
08-25-2005, 07:52 AM

If all the lies were removed from the Army there's only be a few dozen posts left...

DavidLeeNatra
08-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
If all the lies were removed from the Army there's only be a few dozen posts left...

and these were hair threads...

ULTRAMAN VH
08-25-2005, 08:14 AM
More rumors, lets move forward folks. DLR will be a great radio talk show host. Lets support him with his new venture. I would love nothing more than his ratings to be huge and destroy the perv, Howard Stern.

Vinnie Velvet
08-25-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1

Hey, I remember that one!

Yes, damn good times.

fryingdutchman
08-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
More rumors, lets move forward folks. DLR will be a great radio talk show host. Lets support him with his new venture. I would love nothing more than his ratings to be huge and destroy the perv, Howard Stern.

You're a dipshit.

DLR may very well develop into a good DJ/radio host....but let's be realistic.

Sirius will owe it's life to Howard Stern. Subscriptions for the service have and will continue to boom. Howard will be the franchise player for them.

The same can not be said for DLR and Infinity. If DLR flops, it will be a minor speed bump for Infinity that will be forgotten quickly.

Now that we've left the topic of this thread....

ULTRAMAN VH
08-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Ah, name calling, you gotta love it. Okay I'll play. Thanks for your expert analysis on this topic FLYINGFAGMAN. As far as Sterns popularity goes, it just shows you how dumbed down American society has become. It might not be realistic, but I will support The Diamond One anyday over Howard Stern.

ELVIS
08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by light 'em up!
One of the show's producers is probably thinking Ed is so far gone that if they can just get him onstage, he won't recognize who is presenting beside him. That's easy enough to pull off, but now you gotta get Dave to along with it. That's where it falls apart.

Dave would do it in an instant...

:elvis:

moose
08-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Fuckin Bullshit............

Although it would be fuckin cool to see Eddie stumble all over the place and instead of presenting the winner with the award, give the individual a bottle of wine........

DLR7884
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
What a great thread!

DLR7884
Can't reveal my source, but he's a friend of a friend of my uncle who fucked the Rolling Stone editor's daughter!

zeronumber
08-25-2005, 11:08 AM
Truth is...I'm Your sources father's brother's nefew's cousin's former roomate...So this shit is legit.;)

Seshmeister
08-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
What a great thread!

DLR7884
Can't reveal my source, but he's a friend of a friend of my uncle who fucked the Rolling Stone editor's daughter!

Who hasn't...?:)

FORD
08-25-2005, 11:29 AM

Jizzy? Is that you? :D

NATHAN - He's hungry for rumors. And possibly THE COCK.

Seshmeister
08-25-2005, 11:43 AM
Last year was the only year we never had this dumb rumor.

Nice to see things getting back to normal.

Jurak
08-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I say........bullshit

Bill Lumbergh
08-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Someone shop a picture of this "historic event" with dialogue...........

Phantom Blue
08-25-2005, 02:34 PM

HAHAHAHA!
Fair enough

Mezro
08-25-2005, 02:57 PM

Tell you what NAHTAN, if this is bullshit, you will never post here again.

Mezro...and that is not a fucking rumor...

DavidLeeNatra
08-25-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Tell you what NAHTAN, if this is bullshit, you will never post here again.

Mezro...and that is not a fucking rumor...

katie
08-25-2005, 06:06 PM

Nothing happens without Al in the background...............

bantonelli
08-25-2005, 06:32 PM
RIGHT ON MEZRO............I back you up 200%.........Does this NAHTAN think DLRARMY is Gullible or what????

NAHTAN....may we redirect you to those who are BLONDER than us (No offense to DLRARMY Blondies)......WWW.REDROCKER.COM.

Get a clue, Nahtan....we're not here to read for false antics.

We, at DLRARMY have a phrase.........WE WISE MAGIC !!

Satan
08-25-2005, 06:42 PM
I'd say the odds of me presenting an award with God are more likely than that.

DABSR
08-25-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey Mez,

If you've got THAT kind of power goin' for ya ... why don't ya expel any and all dumbasses that starts false rumors ... or have you already ?

Sorry if this is common knowledge ... fairly new to this forum ... but diggin' it more and more.

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
No way that the great Eddy Van Halen would LOWER HIMSELF to apearing with that fagit in public ever again!

Three Lock Rock
Kickin Ass and Takin Names
No stopping the red rocking!

Viking
08-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Someone page me through one of my bedmaidens if they can confirm this..........:rolleyes:

DABSR
08-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Wow Three lock ... strong words considering Sammy only used the Mighty Van Halen to boost his solo career, which didn't happen last time and won't happen this time.

So one can only hope that the original line-up will get back together and make another run at it.

The reason Van Halen with Sammy sells is because people want to see Edward and the boys. But can you imagine if the original fuckin' four got back together ?!?!?!

C'mon man ...

Jurak
08-25-2005, 11:34 PM
three inch cock's an idiot..............

....nuff said! :D

Romeo Delight
08-25-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
and when it doesn't happen, will you leave? or will we have to beat you into submission?

Oh yeah!! :D

Golden AWe
08-26-2005, 05:34 AM
I'll be presenting at the VMA too!

I'll be there with JOHNNY CASH - the man in black!

The man in black and the ultimate polar bear!!!

NO SHITE!

fryingdutchman
08-26-2005, 05:38 AM
Ah, name calling, you gotta love it. Okay I'll play. Thanks for your expert analysis on this topic FLYINGFAGMAN. As far as Sterns popularity goes, it just shows you how dumbed down American society has become. It might not be realistic, but I will support The Diamond One anyday over Howard Stern.

You're welcome, ULTRAQUEER. Good to see that you at least know some expertise when you see it.

As for the "dumbing down" of America.....that's bullshit. Howard's been number one in major market radio for what....25 years now???? You're probably just another pent-up jackass who thinks that Howard is nothing but 4 hours of tits and ass everyday....and you're so offended that you want everyone to take direction from your moral compass.

And...you're probably a fucking hyprocrite like so many others. You probably have at least three other windows open on your screen right now showing some chick with a bowling pin up her ass. Or, in your case, a guy.

I have no doubt that DLR would be a good talk show host given his personality, but there's no reasonable expectation that he could surpass Howard Stern. And why should there be? They'll be working in separate ends of the radio spectrum.

Entertainers usually make a fatal mistake when they wander outside the scope of what they're good at. Look at all the actors that have become punchlines after thinking that they were singers.

Bottom line is this.....your off-topic comments are NOT based in support for David Lee Roth. Your comments are motivated by the wild hair you have up your ass about Howard Stern.

So go lube up your righteous indignation and shove it up your ass.

Now...can we get back to bashing Nathan, or "Nahtan", whatever the fuck his name is, about DLR and EVH at the VMA's?

DavidLeeNatra
08-26-2005, 07:42 AM
I heard elvis will also be there getting an award from his daughter's ex-husband :D

thankyouverymuch...

ULTRAMAN VH
08-26-2005, 10:49 AM
WOW, IMPRESSIVE retort FLAMING COCK MAN. It's amazing what you can come up with working the night shift at your local 7/11. Repairing the slurpee machines has really stimulated your intelligence.

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey you guys if ya really wanna abuse someone, take it out on 3 Suck Cock or Jesterstar....

Mezro....way to go m'man.
:cool:

fryingdutchman
08-26-2005, 11:38 AM
WOW, IMPRESSIVE retort FLAMING COCK MAN. It's amazing what you can come up with working the night shift at your local 7/11. Repairing the slurpee machines has really stimulated your intelligence.

Be smart and don't even get into to comparing careers. Or perhaps I should say comparing my career to your "job."

I buy and sell people like you every day, you vaginal blood fart.

Now grab your shine box boy....and buff my wing tips for the chance to have me throw coins at you.

fryingdutchman
08-26-2005, 11:40 AM
WOW, IMPRESSIVE retort. On a different note....it's amazing what I do to my boyfriends while I'm working their shafts behind the local 7/11. Slurping cock like a machine has really stimulated my miniscule penis.

Little too much information there, Ultraqueer.

fryingdutchman
08-26-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey you guys if ya really wanna abuse someone, take it out on 3 Suck Cock or Jesterstar....

Mezro....way to go m'man.
:cool:

You're right Hardrock.

But 3 Lock is an admitted alias...and owning Jesterstar is just like shooting fish in a barrel these days.

Where's the fun??? :D

Nickdfresh
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
What were these posts all about NAHTAN?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=630118#post630118

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=630106#post630106

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=628143#post628143

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=630124#post630124

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=594371#post594371

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=594214#post594214

Seems like you're an unbalanced cock-craving attention monger...

This is an ironic one:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=594118#post594118

ULTRAMAN VH
08-26-2005, 12:10 PM
Ah, FLYINGBITCH BOY, you buy and sell people, well I lock them up. Anyway it has been a pleasure sparring with you.

ace diamond
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
i say if this turns out to be a load of fucking bullshit,which i suspect highly it is,than we should put nathan in the iron maiden and kill his fucking ass!!!!!!!

Dirty Duck
08-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I wonder If it'll be like 96 again? You know...eddie jealous of the fact that Van Halen with Roth Will always be remembered as kick ass rock n roll .

yomaster
08-26-2005, 02:27 PM
This is crap. It ain't gonna happen. And I hope eddie dies before the event so DLR wont be disgraced.

daone
08-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by yomaster
I hope eddie dies before the event .

Karmas a funny thing there man... be careful what you wish for.

yomaster
08-26-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm praying for it. He is a worthless bum now that can't play. And he won't stop hiring Hagar. So fuck him.

Calderone
08-26-2005, 02:53 PM
confirmed

twonabomber
08-26-2005, 02:55 PM
by who? you?

you could fill a book with what you don't know.

daone
08-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Calderone
confirmed

thats eddies a worthless bum

about the mtv awards

or thats karmas a bitch?

yomaster
08-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Calderone?? say what?

twonabomber
08-26-2005, 03:16 PM
exactly. he can barely speak English! :D

Dirty Duck
08-26-2005, 04:24 PM
I gotta see it to believe it...96 dejavu?

Catfish
08-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by yomaster
This is crap. It ain't gonna happen. And I hope eddie dies before the event so DLR wont be disgraced.

LMAO!!!!

Agreed!

Golden AWe
08-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Meanwhile, don't forget to shop at THE DM'S!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26372

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 04:45 AM
HEY MEZRO: GO FUCK YOURSELF, DUMB-DUMB

YOU'VE ALL BEEN PUNKED!!!!

YOU LOSERS ARE ALL ALIKE. "DAVE THIS, DAVE THAT, WE JUST WORSHIP DAVE." DAVE IS A FUCKING SHE-MALE.

SAMMY HAGAR IS THE REAL LEAD SINGER OF VAN HALEN. ALWAYS WILL BE. YOU'RE ALL WASHED UP LOSERS, JUST LIKE ROTH. FUCKING MINIONS.

SO HERE'S TO THE RED ROCKER! SAMMY HAGAR RULES!!!

- NAHTAN http://www.redrocker.com/redrockerfanclub/......AND MEZRO, THAT AIN'T NO FUCKING RUMOR, BITCH-BOY.

Dan
08-27-2005, 07:01 AM

YOU LOSERS ARE ALL ALIKE. "DAVE THIS, DAVE THAT, WE JUST WORSHIP DAVE." DAVE IS A FUCKING SHE-MALE.

SAMMY HAGAR IS THE REAL LEAD SINGER OF VAN HALEN. ALWAYS WILL BE. YOU'RE ALL WASHED UP LOSERS, JUST LIKE ROTH. FUCKING MINIONS.

- NAHTAN http://www.redrocker.com/redrockerfanclub/......AND MEZRO, THAT AIN'T NO FUCKING RUMOR, BITCH-BOY.

Yawn

Dan
08-27-2005, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NAHTAN
[B] SO HERE'S TO ME SUCKING OFF THE RED ROCKER!

partymonger
08-27-2005, 11:54 AM
ya, if they are presenting together, which i would say they arent, what is the payoff?? Cause you know Eddie wouldnt do it unless there was alot of cash involved, or promoting something!!

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Buh Bye Gaythan.

LoungeMachine
08-27-2005, 12:33 PM

Gee, another JizzySTOOL clone.

yawn.

No wonder Itch got his panties in a bunch.

Dumbass fuckstump.:rolleyes:

Just proves MEZ was right all along.

Golden AWe
08-27-2005, 01:24 PM

ONLY MORONS write with capital letters

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Mezro once again you show that your the man, Ban This Fucker right now, Or maybe....He can get his ass in the pen!!!!

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 06:43 PM

Hey NAHTURD, is it painful when a guys balls hits your chin?

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Oh Nicky, you middle aged wash-up.
You've got such a great sense of humor.
So keen and irreverent.
YOU PILE OF DOGSHIT.
GO GET YOUR FUCKING SHINEBOX

Matt White
08-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Wholesome entertainment for the entire family!!!!

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 08:24 PM
So keen and irreverent.
YOU PILE OF DOGSHIT.

Ouch! Oh crickey! What a viscious volley of torts and turds...

Why a shinebox? Oh, I see, I should I shine your mothers shoes right after I blow streams of jiz all over her back after pulling out?

I should really pull out, I wouldn't want to make the same mistake your father (who is probably very ashamed at your latent internet homsexuality BTW:)) on the the night you were cuntceived, and leave it in. Oh, I'm sure he must rue the day he didn't pull it out of your ugly mother's stenchy twat and blow you all over the wall.

Now have a nice evening, and try not to choke on too much cock...Mmmmkay NAHTAN...Say, is that how all the retards you molest pronounce your name NATHAN?:)

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 08:30 PM
So keen and irreverent.
YOU PILE OF DOGSHIT.

NOBODY SPAMS THE ARMY, EXCEPT THE DM'S, GET IN THE RING KID!

squib
08-27-2005, 08:46 PM
NAHTAN = Ass- Clown

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 08:46 PM
SAMMY HAGAR RULES.

There is no Van Halen without Sammy.

Dave is a washed up loser with no voice, no hair, and no talent.

Playing little state fairs and venues in the sticks. Please. It's pitiful.

EVH was the best thing that ever happened to him. Once he fucked that up, it was all down hill from there.

http://www.redrocker.com/redrockerfanclub/ RULES ROTH LOSERS AROUND THE WORLD

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 08:50 PM
SAMMY HAGAR RULES.

There is no Van Halen without Sammy.

Dave is a washed up loser with no voice, no hair, and no talent.

Playing little state fairs and venues in the sticks. Please. It's pitiful.

EVH was the best thing that ever happened to him. Once he fucked that up, it was all down hill from there.

http://www.redrocker.com/redrockerfanclub/ RULES ROTH LOSERS AROUND THE WORLD

You must have a faggy fat, Garanimal wearin,' gay clown fetish ball sniffer...
http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

damngoodtimes
08-27-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by BrownSound1

you rang?

shit, I hadn't posted here in eons. but this shit's funny enough to reply to. man, 2000 and 2001 were a fuckin' blast with all the BS flying, glad to see someone's still stoking the imagination.

I'm listening to "Tabula Rasa" as I type this.

squib
08-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Sammy ate Van Halen

squib
08-27-2005, 09:06 PM
I just realized sam looks better as the Fat Porker then he does a couple posts up in real life

damngoodtimes
08-27-2005, 09:09 PM
Sam just has to have some side wager with an old buddy where the buddy pays him 50 bucks everytime he wears capri pants in public.

how the fuck does his wife let him out of the house like that?

squib
08-27-2005, 09:10 PM
yeah you'd think she'd want to wear her own clothes

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 09:15 PM
!

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 09:18 PM
Figures people from shithole cities like Cleveland Buffalo and bumblefuck Georgia are Dave fans.

Small people.

Small time.

Matt White
08-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by squib
Sammy ate Van Halen

WOW!!!

I almost coughed up a lung!!!:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

zeronumber
08-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Wholesome entertainment for the entire family!!!!

Rated PG....for pretty gay.

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 09:40 PM
Figures people from shithole cities like Cleveland Buffalo and bumblefuck Georgia are Dave fans.

Small people.

Small time.

FUCK THE HELL OFF, Have you even been to Cleveland you fucking tool?, These are the towns That appreciate Roth, because he and CVH Worked their ass off, to entertain them, and yet at the same time Kicked ass, and took no prisoners. These are the people who no good music, Even your fellow Chicagoans are in the same catagory, You are a fucking unemployed Joe thunder wannabe on the other hand, who get his ass kicked by said roth fans, and wank off to to your 0U812 album.

BTW Sheep Pen Staff, If this fucker gets in the pen, can you please give me one day as a deputy, I want to own this Asshole so bad[FOAMS AT MOUTH].

I'LL SAY IT ONCE I'LL SAY IT AGAIN

NOBODY SPAMS THE ARMY EXCEPT THE DM'S, GET IN THE RING KID!!!!!!

thome
08-27-2005, 09:49 PM
Some rockstar or just anyones ego just sometimes makes me want to puke.

WTF does hagar want to destroy Van Halen for.???????

He is ...was and ever shall be the ruination of that band.MF

Ed and the boys must have no integrity left at ALL!@!!

Get that shot of him in his daughters barbie pants off this site
before this place catches his illness.BLECHHH

Its like watching some one crash your best car..

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night. Lame ass, behind the times city. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to Hickville folks, where David Lee Roth dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how dumb you are.

thome
08-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night. Lame ass, behind the times city. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to Hickville folks, where David Lee Roth dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how dumb you are.

Dude or young man or child that you are please just get a grip.

Kansas City is Music... you have no legs to stand on so sit down.

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 10:44 PM
KC. St. Louis and Memphis, all helped orignate The Blues and Jazz, which really help start Rock And Roll. Without Cleveland Rock would have took a long time to get popular, Because of the fact The first Rock DJ, ever started there. Rock and Roll WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT THE MIDWEST AND THE SOUTH AND THE SMALL TOWNS!,

NOBODY SPAM'S THE ARMY EXCEPT THE DM'S, GET IN THE RING KID!

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 10:47 PM

Small people.

Small time.

So how is the Chitcago gay community fairing these days...Do the cold winds blow while you blow in the park?

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Yeah, I spent a year in Cleveland one night, most of it on my knees. Licking ass, behind the restroom in the park. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to the windy city bathhouse, where I, and my many friendly dick suckers are in abundance.

Stupid losers. Too dumb to realize how great being gay is!

Dude, that's too much information NUTTAN....

Say, hows that subscription going?

http://www.gaychicagomagazine.com/images/00.cover.jpg

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Did Joe Thunder move To Chicago?

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah, I spent a day in Cleveland I got my Lame ass kicked by this dude named unchainme, behind the times city, There were hardly any Gay bars. Just like Kansas City.

Welcome to hell folks, where David Lee Roth fans kick my sheep ass on a regular basis, while drinking a beer and recieving a blowjob from their hot girlfriends who also kick my ass.

I'm a Stupid loser. I should just kill myself right now and get it over with.

rucalobe
08-27-2005, 11:17 PM
Prove it!
How? Make your contact get an inside communication from Rolling Stone with details about the negotiations (look in the trash bin, emails, phone logs, etc.). If the information is genuine there will be a way of tracking and getting hold of it for our peace of mind.

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Boy, you guys are brilliant. Very creative. So sophisticated and smart.

Hell will freeze over before any of you losers ever drinks a beer while receiving a blowjob from a hot girl. Give me a break.

You are all small minded hicks. Too bad you don't know any better.
From the lamest, most boring cities ever.

That's why it's so cheap to live where you live. Because no one else wants to live in those shitholes!

So give it up for my man the Red Rocker..THE Lead Singer for Van Halen...SAMMY HAGAR http://www.redrocker.com ROTH IS A SHEMALE

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 11:28 PM

Hell will freeze over before any of you losers ever drinks a beer while receiving a blowjob from a hot girl. Give me a break.

That's why it's so cheap to live where you live. Because no one else wants to live in those shitholes!

So give it up for my man the Red Rocker..THE Lead Singer for Van Halen...SAMMY HAGAR http://www.redrocker.com ROTH IS A SHEMALE

Well, I guess we ol'd hicks just aren't up to snuff with NAHTAN's gay avant' garde CHICAGO scene...

NAHTAN, loves the ballads and SAMMY's show tunes:

www.NahtanVanHagarTributePage.com (http://boystownchicago.com/)

thome
08-27-2005, 11:28 PM

Damn Ed you really are bitter ,i can tell you need to get another beer
and chill out .So go ahead Detoxing should only be done under the
care of qualified presons you are not so drink up or you will end up
like Garcia.

Unchainme
08-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Can one of the mods check his IP, I think we got another THUNDER ALIAS.

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Can one of the mods check his IP, I think we got another THUNDER ALIAS.

He is actually from Chicuntgo, ILL..., Not Hershey Highway, PA...So no, he's not a THUNDER boy...

thome
08-27-2005, 11:35 PM
Its self evident hes here to spam Who cares who he sais he is.

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 11:42 PM
DAVE IS A SHE-MALE

A CHICK WITH A DICK

YOU WANT SHOW TUNES? LISTEN TO CRAZY FROM THE HEAT

He left VH to do that?!?!? Uh yeah, good choice, Dave. Keep on rocking...into OBLIVION

thome
08-27-2005, 11:48 PM
Oh My you are a real tiger id say 15 yrs old grrrrr!

You see Ed alcohol when used as a tool to stave off reality
creates a child hood abnormality called arrested development
so you in your mind only deal on a first drunk level of a 15 year old.

So dont put the beer down pass out and call someone tomorrow.
Only if its your idea.

Nickdfresh
08-27-2005, 11:54 PM
DAVE IS A SHE-MALE

A CHICK WITH A DICK

YOU WANT SHOW TUNES? LISTEN TO CRAZY FROM THE HEAT

He left VH to do that?!?!? Uh yeah, good choice, Dave. Keep on rocking...into OBLIVION

Well dickwad, DAVE hadn't left VAN HALEN yet...And The BEACH BOYS and LOUIE PRIMA are hardly showtunes...He kept the guitars off the album purposefully to keep EDDIE from freaking out.

You seem rather fixated on DAVE's sexual persona...

And I hate to tell you, but SAM IS in oblivion, and outside of VAN HALEN, and the "55" song, he was basically nothing to the mainstream rock world...A nobody that parroted other trends from PETER FRAMPTON to second tier sappy pop rock sans' JOURNEY.

He's a shitty waster guitarist, a terrible lyricist, and much like you, a worthless lying self-promoter...So go get out your MARCHING TO MARS record that never went gold, or sold over 100K copies:), and knock yourself out in the great city of CHICAGO, a town so happening that you have apparently nothing else to do on a SATURDAY night but troll boards that cover the better half of VAN HALEN...

NAHTAN
08-27-2005, 11:55 PM
what do you fancy yourself some sort of counselor, thmoe, you washed up piece of trailer trash from nowheresville?

you fucking joke. go to bed, old man.

thome
08-28-2005, 12:03 AM
I have never fancied myself except when i was 15 just like you.

So just remember rehab is for quitters .

You should have quit a long time ago.Older Man

Dan
08-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Nahtan you Suck.
Red Rocker sucks.
Van Hagar sucks.
Joe thunder your Boyfriend sucks you.

End of Story.

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 12:12 AM
Dan, you and your opinion are irrelevant. So shut up.

Thome, with all your talk about rehab, it is clear you have had severe addiction issues in the past. Which is why, I suppose, you are an old washed up piece of trailer trash living in the middle of nowhere.

SAMMY HAGAR RULES http://www.redrocker.com

thome
08-28-2005, 12:15 AM
You are correct i am your daddy ,Son .

Dan
08-28-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by thome
You are correct i am your daddy ,Son .

HaHa.

Dan
08-28-2005, 12:54 AM
[B] Dan, you are right, So i will shut up.

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 01:18 AM
Clever Dan. You really from New Zealand??
If so, STAY THERE YOU STUPID FUCKING FOREIGNER

Dan
08-28-2005, 01:31 AM
Clever Dan. You really from New Zealand??
If so, STAY THERE YOU STUPID FUCKING FOREIGNER

HaHa,does that mean I'm off your Christmas card list then?

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 01:32 AM
no, i was only joking, you know that

Rikk
08-28-2005, 03:33 AM
So where is the forthcoming news of Eddie and Dave presenting together?

Mr. Vengeance
08-28-2005, 11:35 AM
I can't believe people humored this penis-drip for 5 fucking pages...exactly what the shit-stain wanted......

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 02:06 PM
http://www.mtv.com/onair/vma/2003/scheduled_to_appear/

There will NEVER be another "surprise" like 1996.

Romeo Delight
08-28-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
I can't believe people humored this penis-drip for 5 fucking pages...exactly what the shit-stain wanted......

Whether or not fucker Naththththhhhan should be banned or not is not for me to decide...

But I, for one, will do my best to make that Hagar-lover's life miserable here

FORD
08-28-2005, 02:36 PM
The only surprise reunion I see in this sea of shit is Beavis & Butthead.

Actually, that and Green Day might be reason enough to record the shit, so I can watch that part later. I sure as Hell ain't sitting through the whole goddamn thing.

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Shut your mouth, DavidFlamma.
You are from Canada, so no one cares what you think.
You do not count.
You do not matter.
Now, bow to Hagar, you pussy. http://www.redrocker.com

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 03:58 PM
You too, Vengeance. Go listen to you Rush records, fag-ass.

Romeo Delight
08-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Natthhhthttthtan...

It is one thing to troll here at the Army.

But you post here like your opinion means something.

Why post here if no one wants you here?

No one can take a Hagar fan seriously, so you have no fucking game here...

You played your little trick and now you have no cred here.

Unchainme
08-28-2005, 05:37 PM
You too, Vengeance. Go listen to you Rush records, fag-ass.

NATHAN, I'll listen with him, I'm a Rush fan too, Of course I'm American. Ya gotta love Rush, Well unless of course your a Village People fan like yourself.

Unchainme
08-28-2005, 05:39 PM
BTW, RUSH could do a cover of The Barney Theme Song and It would it be way better than anything Hagar would EVEN DREAM of making.

Bill Lumbergh
08-28-2005, 06:03 PM
"And the .....weiner...um winner fer best rape uh rap viddeeooo izzzzz..........where's my fuckin' bottle at?!! Dave GIMMEE my botttle er I gonna kick you in the goddamn motherfucking goddamn nuts man!"

DlocRoth
08-28-2005, 06:20 PM
It's almost time bros.....

I wonder what Dave is gonna wear?

Bill Lumbergh
08-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Ed's gonna wear his puked stained cargo shorts, as well as his semen and shit stained panties.

fryingdutchman
08-28-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Why a shinebox?

Probably because he saw me use that term a bunch of posts back when I was verbally pummelling Ultraman VH....and "NAHTAN" is such an uninventive polesmoker (like his idol Sammy) that he stole it in the same thread.

Or maybe for the reason you said Nick!! :D I like your reasoning better....:D :D

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
It's almost time bros.....

I wonder what Dave is gonna wear?

He'll be wearing Ed on his back like he has for 25 fucking years!

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Ed's gonna wear his puked stained cargo shorts, as well as his semen and shit stained panties.

semen and shit stains...? Oh my! :eek: you're horny aren't you Bill!

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 08:37 PM
I can always tell when Bills hard. he mentions shit stains and semen. :D

rustoffa
08-28-2005, 08:44 PM
What channel is MTV on?

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 08:44 PM
I think they have their own channel now. Welcome to cable bro. :D

Im getting it on MuchMusic only here.

nevermind me man, Im a smartass fuck tonight.

rustoffa
08-28-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I think they have their own channel now. Welcome to cable bro. :D

Im getting it on MuchMusic only here.

nevermind me man, Im a smartass fuck tonight.

Ah well, I'm getting tired of getting up to turn the channel.

I'll go get some tinfoil in a minute and turn the rabbit ears into a spider web!

rustoffa
08-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Ahahaha! I just found it! Some flamenco dipshit is playing while shakeera grinds!

larbo
08-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Dude, that's too much information NUTTAN....

Say, hows that subscription going?

http://www.gaychicagomagazine.com/images/00.cover.jpg

holy shit nick!! where in the fuck do you get these fag pictures? goddamn I swear I think you got sugar in your tank. HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you prolly got this one on your wall.

DlocRoth
08-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
He'll be wearing Ed on his back like he has for 25 fucking years!

BOOYA.

That's a 5'er.:elvis:

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Ahahaha! I just found it! Some flamenco dipshit is playing while shakeera grinds!

LOL I keep flipping the channels too, and it's really fucking dark reception. :D

Ok that was really bad. :(

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
BOOYA.

That's a 5'er.:elvis:

it comes and goes. mostly goes though.:)

ben halen
08-28-2005, 09:58 PM
No way Dave and Eddie are showing up.

Even if they wanted to, I don't think white people are allowed on stage.

Big Troubles
08-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by ben halen
No way Dave and Eddie are showing up.

Even if they wanted to, I don't think white people are allowed on stage.

:rofl: no shit eh? DIDDY IS A NEW NEGRO! WooHoo! I am so fucking happy with how things are going in Mr __________'s life in la la land. Shit. What the fuck happened to music?

thome
08-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Cold play has some talen if you like listening to U2 regect songs OH thats gotta Hurt. Nathan loves cold play Ouch!

thome
08-28-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by thome
Cold play has some talent if you like listening to U2 regect songs OH thats gotta Hurt. Nathan loves cold play Ouch!

rustoffa
08-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Trust me. It ain't a lie. I wouldn't post that type of bullshit. EVER. I got it from an extremely relaible source (friend from college) who works at Rolling Stone in NYC, and he wouldn't lie about it. He's a huge fan himself. Peace - -

Dude, you captivated the imaginations of probably five thousand people and started one helluva cuntoversy.

A hurricane is fixing to slam New Orleans too.

Bought any plywood?

NAHTAN
08-28-2005, 11:59 PM
hey man, it's good for us all to keep the dream of a reunion. even though everyone knew i was putting them on anyway

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:03 AM
and it's a shame MTV is all black now. where did rock and roll go? no new artists are even really making it anymore, seems like.

Nickdfresh
08-29-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by larbo
holy shit nick!! where in the fuck do you get these fag pictures? goddamn I swear I think you got sugar in your tank. HOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you prolly got this one on your wall.

Well LARDASS, your mom e-mailed them to me...says she found 'em under your bed and was concerned about you. I told it was okay to have a stupid, gay son. In fact, I told her it was kind of hip in this day and age. So you're good for now. :)

By the way, her vagina is very tight for pumping out such a oversized douche monkey...

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 12:06 AM
hey man, it's good for us all to keep the dream of a reunion. even though everyone knew i was putting them on anyway

Too late to put a positive spin on a fucking lie posted in Main

You were lucky that Hitch was looking for an excuse to vent, otherwise you would probably be banned.

Hitch or no Hitch, you are a little lying piece of shit that needs to be trodden on like the doormat that you are.

Fuck you!

Nickdfresh
08-29-2005, 12:07 AM
and it's a shame MTV is all black now...

Kind of like all your sisters boy friends...

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 12:09 AM

Can't argue with that.

:drive:

Golden AWe
08-29-2005, 12:11 AM
Wow, I'm so surprised, no reunion!

NAHTAN, you were wrong! :eek:

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:21 AM
just hope DavidFlamma can stop crying. Get a grip, man. Come on, you can do it. It's OK. Remember, big boys don't cry!

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 12:34 AM
It is true that I am pissed because I fell for post initially...

I wanted it to be true for the obvious reasons.

Natthhthtan, you are still a little puke

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:36 AM
ok

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 12:40 AM
just hope DavidFlamma can stop crying. Get a grip, man. Come on, you can do it. It's OK. Remember, big boys don't cry!

Dude, you weren't around for the re-purr-cuntsions.

Flamma and I were here in the wee hours©.

It was horrible....brother against brother, stream of consciousness gone WILD!

Go mend.

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:42 AM
I'm sorry, DavidFlamma.

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 12:49 AM
Anything you wanna say before I do away with this piece of shit thread Flamma?

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:50 AM
Scrap it

Dan
08-29-2005, 12:52 AM
Question for you Nahtan,Why are you here?

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 12:53 AM
Scrap it

I was asking DavidFlamma.

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 12:54 AM
Cause I'm a DLR CVH fan, why else?

Dan
08-29-2005, 01:08 AM
Cause I'm a DLR CVH fan, why else?

Why start this thread then?

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 01:09 AM
Ya Rustoffa,

This Nathhthhhthan fucker has no idea how lucky he is...

Saved by divine intervention

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Come on guys, where's your sense of humor? DLR has one.

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 01:12 AM
Shut your mouth, DavidFlamma.
You are from Canada, so no one cares what you think.
You do not count.
You do not matter.
Now, bow to Hagar, you pussy. http://www.redrocker.com

CVH fan you say...

Which is it you little puke?? What do we believe? Oh yeah nothing.

Dan
08-29-2005, 01:15 AM

Sorry,I don't have a sense of humor.

Golden AWe
08-29-2005, 01:33 AM

aliases starting similar threads every year is hardly any humour...

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 01:39 AM
you guys are so serious

that's a great fuckin pic though

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 01:40 AM
good pron

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 01:42 AM
Would you be pissed Natthhhtthhan if I came to your house and shat on your carpet??

Don't fucking come here and lay a turd in main!

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 01:51 AM
Ya Rustoffa,

This Nathhthhhthan fucker has no idea how lucky he is...

Saved by divine intervention

That's a pretty complex statement, easily taken out of context.

This whole fucking deal has gotten so far out of context, it's like Dali got ahold of a keyboard.

I'm talking in the abstract sense, like Dali as a collective, not Dali as the sole owner of said keyboard.

I'm not even a Dali fan. Melting fucking clocks...pieces the size of a one story building.

Pieces you say? Yep, that motherfucker ate pie the size of houses. That's why he tied his moustache up with BANANA plant roots.

We, as a collective, don't need to ass-imilate the motherfucking Dali.

This place ain't about melting clocks and a penchant for the abstract.

This place is about straight-shooting, cut-and-dry, whateverthefuck.

There's some here, there's some there.

If this helped in any way, feel free to donate to the reason for the season.

Halleylooya!

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 01:51 AM
hey, I said I was sorry dude

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Flamma...burning Naththththan's house (after I shat on his carpet)

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 02:04 AM
How's that for abstract?

NAHTAN
08-29-2005, 02:09 AM
Nice.

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 02:12 AM
How's that for abstract?

That was pretty cut-and-dry dude.

Not abstract @ all!

cdwillis
08-29-2005, 02:19 AM
Wow, I just came across this. What a joke. NAHTAN why did you have to be a dick and post that?

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by cdwillis
Wow, I just came across this. What a joke. NAHTAN why did you have to be a dick and post that?

Buy some plywood dood. It's goona get stormy.

Cathedral
08-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Would you be pissed Natthhhtthhan if I came to your house and shat on your carpet??

Don't fucking come here and lay a turd in main!

ROTMFFLMMFAO, awe hell no, that was funny as fucking hell on vacation in Aspen.

The irony is that years ago i used to fuck with people that had to shit when at my house.
I'd wait until they came out and embarass them by asking why they come to my house and shit in my water, lmmfao.

Oh man, what a flood of memories this thread resurrected...Thanks for the huge belly laugh, man!

rustoffa
08-29-2005, 03:24 AM
I was embarassed like no other once, and it had to do with shatting tomfoolery.

There was this bullshit party I wanted nothing to do with, but I was there....by happenstance.

It fucking sucked man....big green donkey dicks. It sucked so bad I cuntemplated the upper-decker. The problem was, the LOO was like right near the main room, so I decided to shat in the coffee maker on the other end of the house.

So I go to the kitchen and take the coffee maker out on the deck....I'm like over in the shadows trying to push one out into this little appliance.

These fucking dipshits come out there to smoke some pot or crack, and there I am.

I just dropped the fucking thing and left....in a hurry.

The grate thing is, I didn't know anybody but the people that dragged me there.

They were all like, "dude, where the fuck did you go? some freak was trying to shit in some blender later on!"

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 03:27 AM
How appropriate that this thread would end in shat!

Cathedral
08-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I was embarassed like no other once, and it had to do with shatting tomfoolery.

There was this bullshit party I wanted nothing to do with, but I was there....by happenstance.

It fucking sucked man....big green donkey dicks. It sucked so bad I cuntemplated the upper-decker. The problem was, the LOO was like right near the main room, so I decided to shat in the coffee maker on the other end of the house.

So I go to the kitchen and take the coffee maker out on the deck....I'm like over in the shadows trying to push one out into this little appliance.

These fucking dipshits come out there to smoke some pot or crack, and there I am.

I just dropped the fucking thing and left....in a hurry.

The grate thing is, I didn't know anybody but the people that dragged me there.

They were all like, "dude, where the fuck did you go? some freak was trying to shit in some blender later on!"

ROTMFFLMMFAO, Dude, you and I have got to party together some day, lol.
It would be a total riot.........

I reserve the upper-decker for steak houses that have shitty service, lol.
Hey, it's an even trade.

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 03:33 AM
I wish I had taken a picture of this:

I live in Vancouver...major tourist attraction, especially to Chinese and Japanese.

Anyways...there is a salmon hatchery where you can see salmon f-ing jump over concrete walls to their spawning grounds or whatever.

So I go into the shitter, only to see f-ing shit alllllll over the seat.

No way I can clean the fucker.

Then I notice a sign above the shitter...

It is a dude standing perched over the motherfucking toilet with a big cross though it...meaning, of course, don't goddamn perch your ass over the seat and lay some stinky coils.

Question: Is this some weird cultural anomaly or what???

In what fucking culture is it OK to shit all over the godamn seat??!!

cdwillis
08-29-2005, 03:42 AM

I live in Vancouver...major tourist attraction, especially to Chinese and Japanese.

Anyways...there is a salmon hatchery where you can see salmon f-ing jump over concrete walls to their spawning grounds or whatever.

It is a dude standing perched over the motherfucking toilet with a big cross though it...meaning, of course, don't goddamn perch your ass over the seat and lay some stinky coils.

Every time I'm at a concert it seems like some asshole has shit all over the seat. At the very least pissed everywhere possible.

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by cdwillis
Every time I'm at a concert it seems like some asshole has shit all over the seat. At the very least pissed everywhere possible.

The difference here is that it was clearly targeted at a specific culture.

A salmon hatchery is a pretty tame place but inundated by busloads of tourists from Hong Kong and Japan.

I can't help but think there is some cunntection

johnburrows
08-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Wait a second, so David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen never presented at the MTV VMA. This post sucks.

Romeo Delight
08-29-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by johnburrows
Wait a second, so David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen never presented at the MTV VMA. This post sucks.

Yep...talk to Nathhhhtan, the little puke

Cathedral
08-29-2005, 04:31 AM

I don't shit in public restrooms for any reason other than laying an upper-decker on them.
My ass never touches a thing.
And if the place really pisses me off I piss all over the toilet paper rolls, even the extra roll too, lol.

Now if the place already has a shit suprise, I walk away with a smile because i know someone will have to clean that shit up.
Besides, I'll come back for lunch later in the week anyway and get it after it's been cleaned already.

The customer is always right. :)

LockedandLoaded
08-29-2005, 03:15 PM
It's one thing to post and out and out LIE, and it's another to show up and be a condescending little prick towards the rest of the Roth Army.
"relax" "I'm just a classic VH fan" "Don't take it so serious" Nahtan is a certified little prick.

Mezro
08-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Mezro...just what I thought, NAHTAN was full of shit...Oh NAHTAN...

Jimmy Jingles
08-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Asshat,

What, the links not doing it for you these days? Got tired of sucking your own cock so you had to come over here and pretend you got some 'inside' news? What a douche...

News Flash!!!

NAHTAN and Jestercunt will be co-hosting each others ballsack's tonight at the 5th annual Cock Cravers Convention. Live on channel 69!

Bitch.

larbo
08-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Well LARDASS, I told it was okay to have a stupid, gay son. I told her it was kind of hip in this day and age to be gay. So you're good for now. :)

I don't think it's hip to be gay.....I think it's a mental condition. unless it's two beautiful women:D. I think gayness is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain where it decides if you are male or female. it can be treated by medication so.........

Nickdfresh
08-29-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
Asshat,

What, the links not doing it for you these days? Got tired of sucking your own cock so you had to come over here and pretend you got some 'inside' news? What a douche...

News Flash!!!

NAHTAN and Jestercunt will be co-hosting each others ballsack's tonight at the 5th annual Cock Cravers Convention. Live on channel 69!

Bitch.

I'm pretty sure NUTJAM is from www.sammyhagar.net
He's one of like three annual posters over at that shitty ghost town. He comes here to see a message board in which more that five posts are made in a month.

thome
08-29-2005, 05:28 PM
I am so happy everyone is back to the love talkie moo moo,

sugar that this site is known for. Ican feel it, it feels so nice.

Lets all sing coom by ya or whatever it is that happy people

sing in happy land .

Honestly i had more fun with this Bait the Nerds threads than ive
had in a long time .

Roth On!!!

TOM_5150
09-25-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Jamocha Joe
The bull that dropped this load of B.S. must have a sphincter the size of a hula hoop (sorry for that mental image)

Take a look at Ed's recent pics. That's not a face anybody wants to see on their TV during prime time

Ouch!!

Terry
09-25-2005, 09:56 PM
Man, there have been so many rumors since Cherone split in late 1999 about CVH doing some spur of the moment thing...shit, there were people saying that Roth was gonna show up on the Van Hagar 2004 as an unannounced guest for the nightly encores, or some such nonsense.

Am surprised the more sensible folks around here even bought into this rumor for a moment, although it's understandable. I want to believe it could happen, too.

Just the same, Nathan is still a a grade-A fuckstick who should gp piss up a rope at the first available opportunity.