PDA

View Full Version : Dave Threatens to Run For President

LoungeMachine
08-25-2005, 07:06 PM
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Still No Reality Show for David Lee Roth

LOS ANGELES - Television executives refused to respond yesterday when the Obfuscator's resident TV critic demanded to know why David Lee Roth still had not been given his own reality show.

With B-list celebrities such as Paris Hilton dominating the airwaves, and even F-list celebrities such as Ashlee Simpson and Vanilla Ice getting their slice of the reality show pie, the colorful and always entertaining former Van Halen singer continues to go unnoticed by networks both major and minor.

A spokesman for David Lee Roth, sounding suspiciously like David Lee Roth himself, said, "It's insane. The networks expect us to watch hundreds of thinly premised reality shows built around nobodies or Lionel Richie's adopted daughter, while literally thousands of clever statements emanate from my mouth and go unrecorded each and every day. It makes me mad enough to strangle a sheep. Don't make me run for president, because I totally will."

© The Washington Obfuscator
Warning: May Contain Satire
Advertise with The Obfuscator!

DlocRoth
08-25-2005, 07:12 PM
:D:D:D:D

rustoffa
08-25-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Still No Reality Show for David Lee Roth

LOS ANGELES - Television executives refused to respond yesterday when the Obfuscator's resident TV critic demanded to know why David Lee Roth still had not been given his own reality show.

Maybe they super-secretly filmed the EMT training!
:D

audiospectrum
08-25-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
A spokesman for David Lee Roth, sounding suspiciously like David Lee Roth himself, said, "It's insane. The networks expect us to watch hundreds of thinly premised reality shows built around nobodies or Lionel Richie's adopted daughter, while literally thousands of clever statements emanate from my mouth and go unrecorded each and every day. It makes me mad enough to strangle a sheep. Don't make me run for president, because I totally will."

How very very true. But I'm sure most of Dave's humour would go right over the top of some people.

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 08:18 PM
FUCK THAT QUEERBOY FAGGIT BEING IN OFFICE!

FUCK YOU! NOT FUNNY!

Three Lock Rock
Kickin Ass and Takin Names
No stopping the red rocking!

Bad Muthafucker
08-25-2005, 08:49 PM
Go fuck yourself faggot! I thought you fucking got your fucking ass the fuck out of here for good. Are you just a fucking glutton for punishment? Dumb shit.

Hardrock69
08-26-2005, 12:36 AM
Haha 3 Suck Cock is all mad...

poor fucking crybaby.....

Golden AWe
08-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Dave for President...that's not a threat...that's a promise!!!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by audiospectrum
How very very true. But I'm sure most of Dave's humour would go right over the top of some people.

If Ted Nugent can do it...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-26-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
Go fuck yourself faggot! I thought you fucking got your fucking ass the fuck out of here for good. Are you just a fucking glutton for punishment? Dumb shit.

He's not real.

Golden AWe
08-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Meanwhile, don't forget to shop at THE DM'S!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26372