X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

What is Bush Really Like? Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides

While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.

“I’m not meeting again with that goddamned bitch,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to hell as far as I’m concerned!”

Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.
    Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “motherfucking traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “bullshit protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW assholes that I’ll never speak to them again is they can’t keep their members under control.”

White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.

“Who gives a flying fuck what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I goddamned please. They don’t know shit.”

Bush, whiles setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to hell” or to “go fuck yourself.” His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.

Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.

To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.

Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.

“Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”

Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”

Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:

“The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”

Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.

Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-26-2005, 12:34 AM.
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Like this is a surprise?? I have seen footage of him giving the finger.

The guy is a lowlife spoiled scumbag.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Hell, we might as well have Eddie Van Halen for president. Bush and Eddie have a lot in common.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Dear Mr. President,

Go fuck yourself you hypocritical lowlife piece of shit.

You're nothing more than a spoiled, trustfund brat born with a silver coke spoon up your ass.

Best Regards,

LM
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Interesting, but why do they mention that Bush often flashes the bird, "something he has done since he was Governor of TEXAS" like three separate times?

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Journalistic broken-recordism? Journalistic broken-recordism? Journalistic broken-recordism?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
              Dear Mr. President,

Go fuck yourself you hypocritical lowlife piece of shit.

You're nothing more than a spoiled, trustfund brat born with a silver coke spoon up your ass.

Best Regards,

LM

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                Like this is a surprise?? I have seen footage of him giving the finger.

The guy is a lowlife spoiled scumbag.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Ohhhhhhh boooo hooo...The president swears too much mommy.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Mommy it is that BAD MAN who works for the evil recording industry!!!

MOMMEE I AM SCARED!!!

:eek:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Hey, both Bri and Chimp think I'm #1 !!!

Gee, thanks guys
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

Can you say "enablers"?
                        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                          Ohhhhhhh boooo hooo...The president swears too much mommy.
                          No the President is an asshole who doesn't give a fuck about you or me or this country, just like we've been saying all along.
                          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Sources? Names of the aides maybe?, I just think that this article isn't legititimate,But at the same time isn't that kind of hypocritical to criticize him to swear, while at the same time a lot of the people who criticize bush, happen to swear also?
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...