X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

VH1.com comedy comm with DLR

I know this is old news. But still fucking funny. Dave and Sammy shill pills for MTV(VH1 Classics) Check it out again!

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Switch84
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

I had forgotten about that little cartoon! Thanks, Big Troubles!

ROFLMMFAOBT!
    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• degüello
      Sniper
      • Mar 2004

Yeah, that's a pretty funny bit.

Love the Spammy character, "I just crack open one of these badboys...".

Dave's is pretty good too, "Bigger than ever and back on top!"

Also like the insider-joke about Spammy starting his own line of the pills, ala his tequila bullshit.
      "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

Working...