PDA

View Full Version : Crimes committed against Rock N' Roll.... Vol. I

WARF
08-27-2005, 10:48 PM
http://www.redrocker.com/2003tour/072603/P7260049a.jpg

Thank you for being a friend...
Travelled down the road and back again!!!!

Ah yes... it's Samuel Francis Hagar... sharing a fucking shot with BLANCH from the fucking golden girls.... or is that mother.... WHO FUCKING CARES?!?!?!

Look at the fucking cows in the audience!

Look at the fucking dude in the middle claping his hands... while his 300 pound wife takes snap shots..... of Sammy Hagar.... doing a shot of cabo fucking wabo.... with a 100 year old cadiver!!!

How the fuck can anyone say Sammy Hagar is Rock N' Roll is beyond me.... his stage antics is like watching an infomercial at 4 O' Clock in the fucking morning!!!

What an abomination to Rock N' Roll Sammy Hagar Is!!!!

Redballjets88
08-28-2005, 02:49 AM
the funny thing about that picture is that they are the same age

Redballjets88
08-28-2005, 02:49 AM
and in love

Redballjets88
08-28-2005, 02:50 AM
plus sammy has a vagina

Rikk
08-28-2005, 02:51 AM
Man, that's nauseating.

WARF
08-28-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
the funny thing about that picture is that they are the same age

LMAO!!!!!

Big Fat Sammy
08-28-2005, 03:14 PM
LMAO at "Samuel Francis Hagar" !!!! :D

WARF
08-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Dude, can I have your Rick James avatar?

Bill Lumbergh
08-28-2005, 06:46 PM
Dude, just put me in the middle of all four Golden Girls.............the jizz is a flowin' just THINKIN' about that shit.............

Big Fat Sammy
08-28-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Dude, can I have your Rick James avatar?

Its all yours, been shopping for a new sig anyway. :D

WARF
08-28-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL, I went and found another one... thanks! lol

cdwillis
08-29-2005, 08:47 AM
Which one is the golden girl again? :confused:

Dirty Duck
08-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!! That is the most pathetic photo I've ever seen!

bobgnote
08-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Rock won't be back via the TV and VH1 OR by Cabo Sucko. The recent VH1 shows are a sickout by crime, inc. We and ROCK are victimized, sent to fake school. While rock got shipped out, WE were all kissed off and not allowed to know the fuckovers, now on vizzle.

Gene Simmons is the only player in a fake band, KISS, loaded with hacks, who is worth any actual money to legitimate rock production. But he squanders himself and salvageable Motorhead. Since they are dupers, they are sandbagging that Simmons and Lemmy are old Reaganomics beneficiaries, now applied like Fred Durst, to BURN THEIR LITTLE KIDS' BRAINS, to make their bread. They can't have more ROCK unless they pay for instance me, who went to CAL and got sacked by the heat 1971+ for trying to cross over to guitar from drums, when it became apparent I had various TALENT in excess of the deadheads then enrolled.

Too bad KISS and all post-Hendrix rock and crossover is all fake. Like KISS, INXS is an old takeoff of US surveillance of a college kid in his dorm, etc.

The auditioners find out by degree, in the same way that the rockshow conservatory kids with Gene Simmons find out by degree, they are stuck with corruption, to be examined by MEDIA PROFILERS, who are always devising new ways to kill us or rip us off.

FANS are unworldly. VH1 is a joke on the old Van Halen, a gross ripoff, known to David Lee Roth and all, but he sandbags it after hang-fire jumping off in 1985, SO HE STILL PLAYS 1976-1985 MATERIAL IN LARGE CLUBS, when he knows where to get more WB: AC-ZZ, in seconds. V is in between a and z, as is LZ, ZZT, Aero, etc., even though all the clowns at SONY may include INXS, THE Winter Bros, Lynyrd.

The auditioners got ripped off and Dursted. You Kristens are too young to know what happened, but let's just say this, IT WAS MAFIA, INC.

INXS was like Van Halen and so many other cold war surveillance-Reaganomics based international corporate frauds, derived from egregious, US college town surveillance.

The results left Hutch in a dupe group, singing ferinstance New Sensation, WITHOUT THE TRADEMARK GUITAR, that neither Ed VH nor freaks with Farriss Bros. could actually compose, SO THAT PLAYING IT IN STADIA WAS A CHALLENGE.

Sorry about the Hutch thing, but he is like David Lee and Ed, stuck in a world that knows his guitarist is fraud, inc., but all the toadies want more and more and more, and they can't have a bit, unless they stop cheating and either pay the original who is STILL ALIVE, or quit.

As it is, the auditioners are compressed into a forum where they realize they are being victimized by Durst-like profilers, who vampired to get where they are, and now they run a game to get new material by sucking auditioners' brains out, ON TV.

GOOD LUCK, if you think the chumps get even a fraction of their money and effort back. INXS is media mafia, that KILLED HUTCH and shows why hang-fire jumper David Lee Roth is the way he is, not all kosher, since he looks down with his Dodger Stadium vertigo and sees BREASTS and thinks he wants to play a distorted market forever, a survivor, of the same disillusionment with famous faker guitarists, WHICH KILLED HUTCH. You don't know it, but Patsy is the way she is because of DLR, Edina and Sapphy are the crazy-alky-not-really-lez way they are because they satire EDDIE VAN HALEN, VALERIE BERTINELLI, WOLFGANG VAN HALEN, AND DAVID LEE ROTH, for several, all who know secrets of the fake rock-guitarists' actual organ size, and INXS with Van Halen are more about organ and Enzyte than guitar.

Your access to media and the market are so distorted, you do not attack VH1 or their fakers!

And when they erode the concert market, having eroded the club culture, they want more surveillance -derived diamond hits, as in, PASTE, like fake HOPE DIAMONDS, and see the pasted strips on Ed's fender?

FAKE SECURITY, imitation laser-beams. The best of the actual security went to the WWE.

As for KISS, when they ran out of hotspot dupe riffs, they did such a bad glam-rock lp, their butts must have felt on fire for a decade. Then, the reunion bs really got going. They had no competition from ME, forinstance, since I have no idea to compete in such an outrageously distorted market, that crushes all clubs and sucks all valuable riffs to the Bill Graham concert level, then syncs and dupes us all until we give up and watch baseball.

The fission bomb is a baseball sized U-235 compression, and don't make me tell you not to wait for softball, under the circumstances of FRAUD, her known to Al Queda, which has essentially been forced to sit on Boards of Directors and watch their scams and get called rag-heads.

Don't be worshipping the fakers getting over on little kids, again and again. Here comes the Patriot Act. Know what THAT means? YOUR KIDS will have the same thing that happened to me and a few able ones, like me, they will get vampired, and if they live, they might see how Snipes parodies young Ron Reagan in BLADE. I see dead people, and TO THOSE ABOUT TO DIE, get the heck out of the way, idiots.

Mr. Vengeance
08-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Sadly, Spammy fucked her. Even more sad, it was the best fuck he's had in ages. Most sad, the old bag couldn't even get off on Spammy.