X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Franken-Charvel
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2005

Just wanted everyone to know...

First off, this site is awesome....love it. Ok..onto the meat & potatoes. Im a guitar builder in Pittsburgh & I often buy new necks and bodies from a pretty famous guitar luthier in North Hollywood w/ a pretty decent list of famous clients. Now he told me today that he just recently spoke to Matt Bruck ( Eds Tech ) & Matt said "reunion" talks are in motion. No Bullshit.
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

No offense, we hear stories like this almost every day.

That said, if such talks are indeed in motion, then that's great. I mean, Dave's drummer is leaving and Sammy is out of nowhere bitching about Eddie as if he has nothing to lose.

But personally, I don't think the band will ever get back together.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• cdwillis
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2005

When isn't there talk of a reunion...
      "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Originally posted by Franken-Charvel
        First off, this site is awesome....love it. Ok..onto the meat & potatoes. Im a guitar builder in Pittsburgh & I often buy new necks and bodies from a pretty famous guitar luthier in North Hollywood w/ a pretty decent list of famous clients. Now he told me today that he just recently spoke to Matt Bruck ( Eds Tech ) & Matt said "reunion" talks are in motion. No Bullshit.
        Welcome to the Army!

BTW, what's a luthier?:confused:

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Originally posted by Franken-Charvel
          Charvel is all i play, i'm stuck on 'em.

Wake me when Reunion tickets go on sale, that's the only thing that will make me a believer.

And these days i'm not too hip on the whole idea anymore anyway.
          A big part of me thinks it will suck given Ed's performances last tour.

But if i did pay for it and got what he served last time i would be armed with chedder balls and a sling shot.
          I will bounce them off the rafters so they fall on the stage in hopes of cheesing Ed.

Hey, if you bring cheese, expect cheese.........I work hard for my money and take my live entertainment seriously.

Comment

• cdwillis
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

A Luthier is a guitar builder.
            "I've always been academic. I've trained in martial arts since my 12th birthday. I like contact sports, history books and the fine art of ridicule and sarcasm. I can gang-sign the alphabet and I own a Mercury low-rider. I am a black man trapped in a Jewish body."

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cdwillis
              A Luthier is a guitar builder.
              Thanks bro, I thought he mis-speeled Lukather.

Nice sig.

Comment

• Cathedral
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Originally posted by rustoffa
                Welcome to the Army!

BTW, what's a luthier?:confused:
                A luthier is a guitar craftsman, meaning, he builds guitars from scratch, meaning, starts with blocks of wood, lol.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Originally posted by Cathedral
                  Hey, if you bring cheese, expect cheese.........I work hard for my money and take my live entertainment seriously.
                  Goddamn, thank God Cat's back in the saddle.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

A luthier is a guitar craftsman, meaning, he builds guitars from scratch, meaning, starts with blocks of wood, lol.
                    I barely play...I've got an old Danelectro out in the garage. That fucking thing was crafted out of a block of plastic or some shit.

It makes sense though...that kentuckyka dipshit posted some handcrafted emo guitar in the gear street. It was fucking GAY.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

And that reminds me of a song........

Well, it's 40 below and i don't give a fuck gotta heater in my truck and its off to the rodeo.
                      Alamana left Alamana right come on ya fuckin dummy get the right step right, get of the stage ya goddamned Jews ya know...
                      Ya piss me off,
                      Ya fuckin jerks,
                      Get on my nerves..............

Solo and end

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Originally posted by rustoffa
                        I barely play...I've got an old Danelectro out in the garage. That fucking thing was crafted out of a block of plastic or some shit.

It makes sense though...that kentuckyka dipshit posted some handcrafted emo guitar in the gear street. It was fucking GAY.
                        Danelectro's are very cool axe's in my book.
                        I can't remember though, aren't they made of fiberglass?
                        They have been known to bring quite a hefty price tag these days too.

Are ya lookin to sell it off?

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

And that reminds me of a song........

Well, it's 40 below and i don't give a fuck gotta heater in my truck and its off to the rodeo.
                          Alamana left Alamana right come on ya fuckin dummy get the right step right, get of the stage ya goddamned Jews ya know...
                          Ya piss me off,
                          Ya fuckin jerks,
                          Get on my nerves..............

Solo and end
                          My piece of shit Danelectro reminded you of that song?

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

No, it was the back in the saddle thing, lol.

I feel as though i have been re-born for some reason.
                            It could be the coffee, I never have a second cup at home.

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just wanted everyone to know...

Danelectro's are very cool axe's in my book.
                              I can't remember though, aren't they made of fiberglass?
                              They have been known to bring quite a hefty price tag these days too.

Are ya lookin to sell it off?
                              It's pretty old, I kinda inherited it and this Silvertone amp. I had to get the amp outta there 'cause I was worried about the dogs chewing on it. That fucking amp is loud. Some dude convinced me I should leave the guitar out there on a shelf. This guy builds effects and shit....he was like, "leave it out there where noone will steal it."

Comment

Working...