X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Is ELVIS okay?

I've been worried about him ever since the hurricane hit.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Haven't heard from him. But then there's probably no power in the area, so I doubt he could get online if he wanted to.

Not that he's been around much lately anyway..
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I hope so as well, but he hasn't been on much anyways lately, so it's tough to tell...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Hmmm....
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

*cough*mod forum*cough

He explained in there ... but that was before the hurricane.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
              *cough*mod forum*cough

He explained in there ... but that was before the hurricane.
              Actually, he posted much more info here a few weeks ago...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hopefully he and the hottie nurse made it out of town.... and he's got a home to go back to.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

We didn't have power in Charleston for three weeks after Hugo hit.

Alot of babies were born nine months later in the greater Charleston area hospitals, strangely enough.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Elvis is fine and dandy, no need to worry about him.
                    The hand of God himself is upon him in this time of turmoil.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Didn't know what thread to put this in so I put it here. Things are pretty bad in the Big Easy.

Another Person Dies At Superdome, Possibly From Suicide

POSTED: 2:35 pm CDT August 30, 2005
                      UPDATED: 2:39 pm CDT August 30, 2005

NEW ORLEANS, La. -- Conditions are far from ideal at the Louisiana Superdome, but for the new arrivals, it's better than what they left behind.

Rescuers are continuing to bring survivors from Hurricane Katrina to the huge sports arena, where the air conditioning is out and the bathrooms are filthy. And there are two holes in the roof, caused by the storm.

There are more than 10,000 people in the arena.

Officials had earlier reported two deaths at the Superdome, and now, they report that someone died Tuesday after plunging from an upper level of the stadium. They say the person probably jumped.

Link

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

What really sucks is that a lot of people didn't have the means to get out of their areas.
                        I can't help but think that there should be some type of plan to assist those who are less fortunate in these tragic events.

Everytime someone underestimates the fury of mother nature, they rarely have a chance to talk about it after the fact.

It would be really cool if we all took a moment before bedtime tonight to pray for those who are suffering and those who have perished in this awful mess.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

People don't understand the destructive force of Hurricanes or the aftermath they leave.

It can literally take days and weeks to clear trees and debris on roads to get to some people and to restore electricity and other utilities.

That's when a major storm is headed your way and your local, state, or national officials tell you to prepare, you do so.

Like I've said, I've been through Hurricane Hugo in 1989 (major hit) and Hurricane Isabel (minor hit) a couple of years ago. Never again will I take a hurricane for granted.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

It's amazing how fucking ill prepared these places are...to evacuate...and you have to wonder why...when you hear every year fucking New Orleans is talked about getting wiped off the planet by one of these Hurricanes...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

We're praying for you ELVIS!

Comment

Working...