PDA

View Full Version : Sarge Mezro Is Fucking Up Your Site.

Jesterstar
08-30-2005, 08:13 PM
SARGE,

Listen dude. I work with Number 2 Hitch Over at HITCHWORLD. I've got my own forum over there and over there and here I am known as JESTERSTAR.

MEZRO is out of fucking control showing no respect for HITCH What so ever. Hitch won't even post here because MEZRO is fucking up the site with the Unessisary bannings and threataning anyone who opposes his style of Dictating this fucking forum. This use to be a cool place when you ran shit. But now with Mezro in charge it's getting fucking ruined. People's accounts are being fucked with and deleted for no reason. I know Hitch don't play that kind of shit and I KNOW THAT YOU AND HITCH ARE FRIENDS and hitch help build this site with you and now some fucking dick is fucking up what you and hitch built>

i suggest demodding and dewebmastering this fuck asap> he is going to loser you alot of the friends that you built this site with>

thank you for your time
JESTERSTAR

Mezro
08-30-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Hungryfordacock
SARGE,

Listen dude. I work with Number 2

Mezro...it is so obvious that you work with number 2...Jizzy is a scat bottom...pack a little extra mud for your trip...

Jesterstar
08-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Keep fucking around dickhead. Your fucked now. Wait till SARGE get's a fucking load of this. Should I post the PM's I've gotten from people supporting me in this and talking about you snooping in their profiles???

Mezro
08-30-2005, 08:19 PM
"Help me hitch, Mezro is picking on me!"

Mezro...LOL...little bitch, small bitch, bitch with no plate, get ready Jizzy, almost time to close the gate...

Unchainme
08-30-2005, 08:20 PM
Hungryfordacock give it a fucking rest already, Nobody likes you, Nobody Care. Your the Army's official OWNED BITCH !!!!!!

COCK
08-30-2005, 08:20 PM
SARGE,

Listen dude. I work with Number 2 Hitch Over at HITCHWORLD. I've got my own forum over there and over there and here I am known as JESTERSTAR.

MEZRO is out of fucking control showing no respect for HITCH What so ever. Hitch won't even post here because MEZRO is fucking up the site with the Unessisary bannings and threataning anyone who opposes his style of Dictating this fucking forum. This use to be a cool place when you ran shit. But now with Mezro in charge it's getting fucking ruined. People's accounts are being fucked with and deleted for no reason. I know Hitch don't play that kind of shit and I KNOW THAT YOU AND HITCH ARE FRIENDS and hitch help build this site with you and now some fucking dick is fucking up what you and hitch built>

i suggest demodding and dewebmastering this fuck asap> he is going to loser you alot of the friends that you built this site with>

thank you for your time
JESTERSTAR

Hello, who's this new guy. :daisy: :yankeeros

Unchainme
08-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Show said Pm's.

WARF
08-30-2005, 08:23 PM
What's the point of being a webmaster if you can't check other people's PM box? LOL

Jesterstar
08-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Show said Pm's.

Unlike when I owned your bitch ass to the EXSTREAM!!!!!!!

I ain't breeching peoples trust like that. I've gotten about 17 of them so far.

I'm sure Mezro is reading them now as we speak.

WARF
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
I haven't seen this much cryin' and sniveling.... since I went to see STEEL MAGNOLIA'S with my grandmother!!!

Unchainme
08-30-2005, 08:30 PM
Unlike when I owned your bitch ass to the EXSTREAM!!!!!!!

I ain't breeching peoples trust like that. I've gotten about 17 of them so far.

Yeah you really owned me, :Yawns:,You aren't Breaching peoples trust, Isn't that the exact opposite of what you did to me, i truly don't care but put your money where your fucking mouth is.

Mezro
08-30-2005, 08:31 PM

One thing I can confirm: Jizzy has had no contact with hitch this year.

Mezro...so much for you imaginary friend Jizzy...all on your own now...:D

Unchainme
08-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

Hungryfordacock You just got owned!

WARF
08-30-2005, 08:33 PM
The fate of hitchworld lies in your hands Jesterstar!

You better represent!!!

Nickdfresh
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM

He talks to him twice a day in jizconference...Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

Mezro
08-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He talks to him twice a day in jizconference...Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

The only thing Jester talks to twice a day is a tissue.

Mezro...oh baby, you are so quilted...and that aloe scent...nirvana...

MAX
08-30-2005, 09:10 PM
I think it's about due time that I redo the pics in Dr. Love's sig. They need an update like now. lmao. :)

Warham
08-30-2005, 09:31 PM
ROTFLMFAO!

Jesterstar
08-30-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey Mezro you fucked up buddy................

I just got the trump muther fucking card on you. Enjoy your Webmaster ship of you while it lasts.

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Warham
ROTFLMFAO! In-Fighting?God are You people angry or what?I thought a David Lee Roth site would be friendly to the average fan?Guess not,All I can find here is People fighting amongst one another..Is this what the originater had in mind?

Jesterstar
08-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Buford Pusser
In-Fighting?God are You people angry or what?I thought a David Lee Roth site would be friendly to the average fan?Guess not,All I can find here is People fighting amongst one another..Is this what the originater had in mind?

Not at all dude. YOu know people really disrespect DLR and the originator of this board with this bullshit. We are soppose to be a community. But you give one power hungry fuck the keys to the penthourse and this is what you get. Bullshit after bullshit.

The guy Mezro I guess has a thing for feet. I just talked to a chick that he cybered with. The dude is into all sorts of gay shit.

MAX
08-30-2005, 09:50 PM

I just got the trump muther fucking card on you. Enjoy your Webmaster ship of you while it lasts.

ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

Warham
08-30-2005, 09:51 PM
In-Fighting?God are You people angry or what?I thought a David Lee Roth site would be friendly to the average fan?Guess not,All I can find here is People fighting amongst one another..Is this what the originater had in mind?

Who's alias are you?

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 09:54 PM
Alias,What Do You mean?

twonabomber
08-30-2005, 09:54 PM

The guy Mezro I guess has a thing for feet.

that's Wayne L., dumbass.

Warham
08-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Alias,What Do You mean?

Playing ignorant, huh?

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 10:16 PM
Playing ignorant, huh? To start with,Your avatar intimidates no one,Isnt that why You have it there?Mezro is the Almighty God of the DLRARMY!......You people will soon learn to grab the ankles of the "Almighty Mezro"..Tis because if You Cunt understand what Im saying,You are just another Dumb-Ass follower of the Fallen Ruler:D

Warham
08-30-2005, 10:17 PM
OK, which Sheep Pen admin am I dealing with here? ;)

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Jesus Christ...

we have some fucking pillow biters roaming the Army these days...

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Jesus Christ...

we have some fucking pillow biters roaming the Army these days... Love the avatar Pojo!You should be the Administrator of this site!Seeing as You have probably been around longer than most of these pukes!Plus You are a Big DLR Fan to boot:cool:

Rikk
08-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Funny, I thought MEZRO was one of four Webbies that SARGE left in charge. Dontcha think if MEZRO were such a fuck-up (how could any mod that created a SHEEP PEN forum be a fuck-up?:D), the other Webbies would step in?

This is a bunch of fucking crybabies that miss Woodstock and want the acid flashbacks to go away.

You're free, Wavy Gravy. Vietnam is over and Timothy Leary is dead.

Dr. Love
08-30-2005, 10:36 PM
Man, Jizzy is one owned little bitch today.

GAR
08-30-2005, 10:39 PM

I'm just trying to understand where all the disrespect is coming from in you, and why you feel the need to abuse your admin to own instead of using your vast intellect to debate him back?

http://netmeme.org/blog/archives/images/Wizard-of-Oz-2002.jpg

I hope we don't lose your valued contributions Oz, if your username admin gets yanked. Just stay on and it will all blow over, you'll be fine.

GAR
08-30-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Man, Jizzy is one owned little bitch today.

I remember when this site was once about music and funny stuff, don't you?

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I remember when this site was once about music and funny stuff, don't you? Garr..Your lost???

GAR
08-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Disrespecting members isn't funny to me, no. That's what you mean, right -

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Jester, Do you really think that Sarge doesn't have enough to deal with right now?
Do you really think that for one moment he gives a shit about this little game you are losing your ass in?

He's in Iraq in the middle of a REAL war and you expect him to express this stupid shit to the forefront of his things to deal with?

You're a mental sack of shit with a very skewed view of whats really important in this world.
It was all fun and games while your retarded ass is prancing around being left to act like the little stinky pussy you are.
But now that everyone has called you out you can't take the heat and are in here pissing and moaning like a 100% fortified pussy.

Be a man you fuckin dildo and take care of us all yourself.
Come on, bitch!
Try and own me like you think you do everyone else around here, whats wrong little boy, are you in over your cock suckin cum swallowing head?

It's all fun and games until you start tasting your own ass, ain't it, bitch?

Sarge doesn't have time for your shit, and you have no allie's here, ya dork.

Grow the fuck up, then go FUCK yourself with a pacifier, cunt!

That said, have a nice day. :)

Rikk
08-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Yeah. I remember that. In fact, it happened today...as it does every day.

I also remember a two-faced, snot-nosed fuck of a cunt that spammed this board until it shut down. Yeah...that's real respect. The same guy that de-banned you is the same one you're crying about.

You bring shame to the other DUMPMEISTERS, you sad homo.

ALinChainz
08-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Jester, Do you really think that Sarge doesn't have enough to deal with right now?
Do you really think that for one moment he gives a shit about this little game you are losing your ass in?

He's in Iraq in the middle of a REAL war and you expect him to express this stupid shit to the forefront of his things to deal with?

You're a mental sack of shit with a very skewed view of whats really important in this world.
It was all fun and games while your retarded ass is prancing around being left to act like the little stinky pussy you are.
But now that everyone has called you out you can't take the heat and are in here pissing and moaning like a 100% fortified pussy.

Come on, bitch!
Try and own me like you think you do everyone else around here, whats wrong little boy, are you in over your cock suckin cum swallowing head?

That should be the last response ever in the sad history of JesterStar.

Game freakin' over.

Cathedral rules.

Now I will have a nice day.

MAX
08-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Hey GAR,

Weren't you the mod for a day who gave Jizz the keys to the modroom?

MAX
08-30-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
That should be the last response ever in the sad history of JesterStar.

Game freakin' over.

Cathedral rules.

Now I will have a nice day.

Yup,

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Jizzy and will soon see the end of Guwapo Rocker. :D

Warham
08-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by GAR

Why are you here again?

ALinChainz
08-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I'm just trying to understand where all the disrespect is coming from in you, and why you feel the need to abuse your admin to own instead of using your vast intellect to debate him back?

http://netmeme.org/blog/archives/images/Wizard-of-Oz-2002.jpg

I hope we don't lose your valued contributions Oz, if your username admin gets yanked. Just stay on and it will all blow over, you'll be fine.

C'mon GAR ... does Jester warrant any kind of respect?

How much has he been about music and Dave other than lying about being related to him and admitted his bullshit is just that. He litters the place. Fun is fun, but his shit is way old and over.

Debate with him? With that command of the english language he has? Not only was it shitty that you gave him your password, but he fucking used it.

Respect ... bullshit.

Warham
08-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by GAR

You've disrespected every webbie and mod at this site with your past behavior.

We know Jester is the village idiot. What's your excuse?

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:01 PM
Love the avatar Pojo!You should be the Administrator of this site!Seeing as You have probably been around longer than most of these pukes!Plus You are a Big DLR Fan to boot:cool:

Shit, I'll have to let SARGE know that I should be a webmaster...oh wait...I am...

and this doesn't mean I have to start calling myself good ole' number 4 does it...

thome
08-30-2005, 11:05 PM
POJO 2 # 2s would be kinda funny. Ha . I slay me

Ya know like in #2 Ha !!!! killer!! my act is solid!!

Cathedral
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
All i ask is that when the line forms to skull fuck that troll into oblivion, I get the first go at him.

If not, it will only make it worse on him....you now what, let's go with that latter scenario so i have time to find the proper size 2x4 to rupture his spleen with.

I'll be done when he starts burping vaseline.........

Steve Savicki
08-30-2005, 11:08 PM
and this doesn't mean I have to start calling myself good ole' number 4 does it...

"Webbie number 3" has more kick to it. :D

BTW, where did you find your avvy anyways?

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Webbie #3?

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Shit, I'll have to let SARGE know that I should be a webmaster...oh wait...I am...

and this doesn't mean I have to start calling myself good ole' number 4 does it... Shit Pojo,Lets not shit each other.You are one of the last "Originals" on this site,You are the man,A guy who has always sat back and told it like it is!..Never changed with times or whatever.I vote You as RothArmy Elite!And should be treated as such!

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:17 PM
I was just busting your balls dude...lmfao...

So...who exactly are you...obviously someone from the past...

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Someone has to tell it like it is...

most people don't like hearing it thought...

Buford Pusser
08-30-2005, 11:24 PM
I was just busting your balls dude...lmfao...

So...who exactly are you...obviously someone from the past... Very much so!And I have always respected Your input to this site..Keep up the good work,And force feed these people Roth,Whether they like it or not..Life aint about hatred,And I dont think Roth sees it that away,Do You?

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Roth...

hatred?

Oh...I'm sure he doesn't have any fucking time for it...

but he does know a bit about pissing contests...

rustoffa
08-30-2005, 11:39 PM
All Army, All night.

If the images infront of you seem unapeeling, just remember: In the time it takes to get up and change the channel, you probably could have typed a Haikoo.

The carpet seems rough

A remote gone walkabout

Hillary Duff

FORD
08-30-2005, 11:40 PM
OK, who's this Buford guy? Seems very familiar somehow...

Warham
08-30-2005, 11:41 PM
He's an alias. I'm guessing somebody who's got over 10,000 posts around here.

MAX
08-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
OK, who's this Buford guy? Seems very familiar somehow...

Yet not enough to give a shit. :)

POJO_Risin
08-30-2005, 11:43 PM
No...I don't think he has over 10,000 posts...to be honest...

Warham
08-30-2005, 11:45 PM
He seems very familiar to me as well.

I can't help but think it's another alias. I can't keep them straight around here. Most of the guys that post here have at least one they use, maybe more.

Matt White
08-31-2005, 12:48 AM
"Same as it ever was" "Same as it ever was""Same as it ever was"

NOTHIN' STAYS THE SAME!!!

Anonymous
08-31-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Come on, bitch!

That's ALLIES. No '.

By the way, don't you just love Jestershit's new name and title? He FONALLY got a solid position here at the Army, just like he has at Hitchworld. Ain't that nice? I'm sure he's happy. Ain't you Jester? C'mon, stop sucking and swallowing long enuff to answer...

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
08-31-2005, 01:26 AM
He's an alias. I'm guessing somebody who's got over 10,000 posts around here.

ALMOST right. I don't think he made it to 10,000 with his other username... but I'd recognize that writong style anywhere.

Thanks for the NoHolds BBQ DVD cover, Buford.

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
That's ALLIES. No '.

By the way, don't you just love Jestershit's new name and title? He FONALLY got a solid position here at the Army, just like he has at Hitchworld. Ain't that nice? I'm sure he's happy. Ain't you Jester? C'mon, stop sucking and swallowing long enuff to answer...

I always had trouble with that word, damned high school education, lol.
Oh well, my point is clear, no?

Sarge has enough real drama to deal with at the moment, so his attempt to go over the heads of the Webbie crew here, and i knew it was going to happen, just lit a flame under my ass.

So the title is more than fitting for the cock hungry bastard.

Golden AWe
08-31-2005, 03:09 AM
Let's cuntcentrate on the good things about life.

fryingdutchman
08-31-2005, 04:52 AM
Jesterstar.....you whiny fuck....did you read Sarge's recent message from the sandbox? The one that has the following passage...

Originally posted by Sarge
I leave here in December, but until then feel free to either PM me or send an email to webmaster@dlrarmy.com. I do not want to get involved with any of the drama and fights that have been going on here.. but if there is anything I can do for you let me know.

BREASTS,
peace in the middle east
Sarge

What the fuck do you think he means when he says "I do not want to get involved with any of the drama and fights that have been going on here"?

LEAVE THE MAN ALONE YOU COCK-HUNGRY JACKASS!! He's in a fucking WAR....a war that has already claimed a friend of mine, and now threatens to claim another friend and two relatives.

You're a pathetic, whining little attention-whore who has lost any credibility that you ever had....if you had any at all. Bitch-slapping you around this site has become an international pasttime.....congratulations.

Now go lock yourself back in your parent's basement so they don't catch your jerking off into a sweatsock or gluing latex patches onto your deflating girlfriend.

Jesterstar
08-31-2005, 07:41 AM
If you ask me this thread is a excellent OWNING of MEZRO on my part. My user name is back and I've gotten a ton of PM's from other users saying what a fucking Cock Mezro is. I'm organizing a boston Tea Party for this site. Mezro fucked up and all the real DLR fan's are taking it back.

Golden AWe
08-31-2005, 08:01 AM
shut up and post more pron.

Golden AWe
08-31-2005, 08:02 AM
like this.

Anonymous
08-31-2005, 09:06 AM
That's ALLIES. No '.

By the way, don't you just love Jestershit's new name and title? He FONALLY

You know, I REALLY should shut up about other people's spelling mistakes. What the hell is 'fonally'?

Oh sweet irony that I should mispell the one word in capitals in the post I was correcting someone...

Anonymous
08-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe

WHO'S THAT??? W-O-W!

Golden AWe
08-31-2005, 09:11 AM
WHO'S THAT??? W-O-W!

there's a thread about her at the dump called "pi-pi-pi-pissed"

thome
08-31-2005, 09:31 AM
You know, I REALLY should shut up about other people's spelling mistakes. What the hell is 'fonally'?

Oh sweet irony that I should mispell the one word in capitals in the post I was correcting someone...

I ve gotten so much cr@p around here for my constant retarded
spelling and by the way the sites spell check program is not very
substantial, better then nuthin i guess.

I said when i first started here this is the first typing i have done since
junior high 30 years ago. and i may be moving so fast in my head that my fingers cant catch up. Dyslexia no maffin latter.

Or im lazy or im tired or just unconcerned about it.
Either way excuses, excuses.

So once again let me kiss all the ass i can.
All you grad student opertunists liberal proper spellers.
Probably need to go outside and get some fresh air.

I walked out of ninth grade and never looked back
Yes i am happy and Rich beond the dreams of Avaris.

Anonymous
08-31-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by thome
All you grad student opertunists liberal proper spellers.
Probably need to go outside and get some fresh air.

I walked out of ninth grade and never looked back
Yes i am happy and Rich beond the dreams of Avaris.

Graduated students? I walked out of ninth grade too. And I'm fookin' PORTUGUESE. What's your point? :D

Cathedral
08-31-2005, 09:54 AM

I didn't even notice your mistake.
I guess reading is an issue for me too, lmmfao.

But i don't mind being corrected when i fuck up. :)

Mezro
08-31-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GAR
and why you feel the need to abuse your admin to own instead of using your vast intellect to debate him back?

You can't debate feces...ask John Kerry.

Mezro...Jester has problems and I should be more supportive of his needs...fuck that...I enjoy kicking this fermented cum pinata...

GAR
08-31-2005, 05:30 PM
Yeah, but don't fault me for trying again:

Once more: why DO you feel the need to abuse your admin to own INSTEAD of using your vast intellect..

Dr. Love
08-31-2005, 06:34 PM
Isn't Jesterstar a $20,000 webmaster/moderator? Can't he deweb Mezro?

Or do you mean he was full of shit all this time?

Mezro
08-31-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Yeah, but don't fault me for trying again:

Once more: why DO you feel the need to abuse your admin to own INSTEAD of using your vast intellect..

I wouldn't call playing with Jesterstar abusing my admin. I would call it toying with a toddler.

Mezro...all will be returned to normal when the joke is done...

FORD
08-31-2005, 09:44 PM
shut up and post more pron.

You sure you want Jizzy posting pron?

Matt White
08-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Hunky Dory!!!

Golden AWe
09-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by FORD
You sure you want Jizzy posting pron? :eek:

Shaun Ponsonby
09-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
SARGE,

thank you for your time
JESTERSTAR

You're forgetting that nobody likes you, Jizzy.

Maybe you should tell Sarge WHY you post here even though you are NOT a DLR fan.

Dave's Bitch
09-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
You're forgetting that nobody likes you, Jizzy.

lol you have such a great way with words Shaun :)

Shaun Ponsonby
09-04-2005, 10:00 AM
(In Little Britain mode) "Yea, I know"

Watch how great I am with this word.

[/SIZE]CAT[/COLOR]

Shaun, my brother... Yes you are grate with the word "cat" but I'm on a low bandwidth connection for the next week, so in this thread, which I'm "monitoring," could I ask you a favor and have you ease up on the repetition until my DSL is back.. lol

Thanks much.

Icon.
The least cool webbie... go Mez!!!! lol

Shaun Ponsonby
09-04-2005, 10:02 AM
CAT

Dave's Bitch
09-04-2005, 11:13 AM
Mezro is the best webby here

conmee
09-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Where the fakk can I get a "Kiss Icon's Ass" thread like Pojo has in here?!?!? lmao ;) j/k

Hey, I'm gonna lay it out for one and all... I'm the only one with backup tapes/DVDs of the site and forum, not even Sarge has them, since he's, err, fighting a war and saving lives and sowing scrotums back together and shit like that.

So.... if there's gonna be a Tea Party here, I'm gonna unmount (uh huh uh huh huh uh huh... I said "unmount"... it's a UNIX thing... lol)the volume that the forums reside on and wipe the slate clean... and maybe use the backups for coasters....

Just say the word Mez/Pojo/Brownsound, and I'll nuke the place and we can all start at Post #1... lol

Speaking of Old School... FORD is as Old School as they come and needs some props himself... if you're old enough to remember when Netscape was still a privately held company and Slawterhouse was the only place online for decent CVH/DLR chat, you might be Old School... lol... getting banned from the Warner Brothers Van Halen Chat Board, VHLinks, PastureDump, Rogan Board...? you just might be Old School... lmao

Seriously, if the webbies say the word, I'll pull the plug on this crappy server... literally. Not like it won't crash in the next 12.7 days anyhow.... lol

That is all.

Icon.

P.S. Can't we all just get along....

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Very awesome to see ICON posting in here.

Some people just deserve respect because they're saying so much more than the day-to-day fight shit. And I don't even buy the old school stories...I just know that some people post better with wisdom. The more you see, the more you know is stupid. FORD, ICON...these dudes are legends and sometimes don't need to say more because they know what works and what doesn't.

I'm not kissing ass here either, because I'm starting to realize what just isn't worth worrying about when you get a certain amount of wisdom...

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:30 AM

Mezro....So much potential - a fucking moronic asian fetishist.

and probably asian
(does your pussy slant sideways?)

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Very awesome to see ICON posting in here.

Some people just deserve respect because they're saying so much more than the day-to-day fight shit. And I don't even buy the old school stories...I just know that some people post better with wisdom. The more you see, the more you know is stupid. FORD, ICON...these dudes are legends and sometimes don't need to say more because they know what works and what doesn't.

I'm not kissing ass here either, because I'm starting to realize what just isn't worth worrying about when you get a certain amount of wisdom...

an aspiring man in power.

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:33 AM

Like food! ya fat fuck!

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Isn't Jesterstar a $20,000 webmaster/moderator? Can't he deweb Mezro?

Or do you mean he was full of shit all this time?

Jesterstar is you. You don't have the skills or anything else to hack his account. It's you - ya JEW

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by conmee

Just say the word Mez/Pojo/Brownsound, and I'll nuke the place and we can all start at Post #1... lol

no! let me

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by pdk2k5
Mezro....So much potential - a fucking moronic asian fetishist.

and probably asian
(does your pussy slant sideways?)

Now you hate MEZRO, Pete?:p

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:39 AM

welcome to the new improved Roth ARMY. 2% testosterone - 98% wasted potential.

(not a speck of cereal)

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Now you hate MEZRO, Pete?:p

Yes, I spend nights focusing my energies on hating him. Much like you spend 20 hours a day here.

FAG

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:41 AM
I just had to stop by.

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I figure I'll bash the shit out of you til they ban me for owning your silly ass.

:p

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I've never been more satisfied with the Army than I am now.

There is so much incredible talent around. The only people that think the Army sucks now are those that have whined and gone off to other sites or those that are banned and refuse to leave.

If the others are at other sites, why would they care about the Army enough to keep posting about it?

If those that are banned think the site is shit now, why do they care enough to keep coming back?

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:45 AM
I've never been more satisfied with the Army than I am now.

There is so much incredible talent around. The only people that think the Army sucks now are those that have whined and gone off to other sites or those that are banned and refuse to leave.

If the others are at other sites, why would they care about the Army enough to keep posting about it?

If those that are banned think the site is shit now, why do they care enough to keep coming back?

welll, ask sarge why he unbanned my unwanted ass. Pussy

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:45 AM
I just had to stop by.

No, you didn't. You just can't help yourself when you've been drinking.;)

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 12:47 AM
welll, ask sarge why he unbanned my unwanted ass. Pussy

Then why the alias?

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:48 AM

You need some edge on me. You silly sloppy bitch.

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Then why the alias?

who are you?

Shouldnt you be at chelle's site spilling the latest beans?

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:50 AM

and I'm sure your sitting at home on a holiday weekend, sexy and desirable, sober as a stone. You stupid fuck!

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 12:50 AM
who are you?

Somebody ... pretty happy with it ...

Not an alias, don't have one ...

you?

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Somebody ... pretty happy with it ...

Not an alias, don't have one ...

you?

well my ip hasnt changed so.... what?

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:51 AM
Yawn.

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Yawn.

guess you weren't so bored and tired to respond.

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 12:52 AM
who are you?

Shouldnt you be at chelle's site spilling the latest beans?

LOL ... check out my posts there ... there aren't that many so you could have them read in a very short minute ...

Soory dude ... I don't spill ... I'm noy even a sloppy drunk ...

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 12:54 AM
well my ip hasnt changed so.... what?

Goody for you then huh?

Shouldn't you be spilling something to ... you know ....

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:55 AM

Soory dude ... I don't spill ... I'm noy even a sloppy drunk ...

I'm glad you're NOY

It's a shame you hate me soo much. I didn't say a word while you were crying and worrying over losing your mod position to Ally because of your.... loose lips.

Rikk
09-05-2005, 12:55 AM
All the lonely people,
where do they all come from.

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Goody for you then huh?

Nah - it doesn't matter

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Goody for you then huh?

Oh yeah!!!

fabshadow313: rikk75 (10:12:52 PM): i have to say...MAX has been REALLY pissing me off tonight

rikk75 (10:12:54 PM): yes...MAX

rikk75 (10:13:09 PM): but MAX has really been driving me nuts

rikk75 (10:13:28 PM): he's PMing me stacks of PMs, going on about DG and how he's done with her, and then he'll PM me again and tell me how angry she made him

fabshadow313 (10:13:29 PM): Max is ill man

rikk75 (10:13:38 PM): and i'll PM him back and say I DON'T CARE

rikk75 (10:13:41 PM): and he'll keep PMing me

rikk75 (10:13:44 PM): yes, he is ill

rikk75 (10:13:51 PM): i am starting to just freak out about it

fabshadow313: rikk75 (10:14:22 PM): man...i've become so much stronger in my actions the last few weeks

rikk75 (10:14:28 PM): and being associated with MAX has just caused too much shit

fabshadow313 (10:14:37 PM): youtwo were so buddied up

rikk75 (10:14:38 PM): i told him the alliance was back on...but i've changed my mind now

fabshadow313 (10:15:32 PM): save yourself, if you have all these pms she sent you, post um. Why hold back to protect her. you look like an idiot

rikk75 (10:15:46 PM): because he's lying

-----------------------------------------------------------

rikk75 (8:19:09 PM): ok...i was pissed off earlier

rikk75 (8:19:13 PM): i really don't like those two

rikk75 (8:19:19 PM): but i'm just being relatively calm

fabshadow313 (8:19:26 PM): where's Max

rikk75 (8:19:29 PM): i don't know

rikk75 (8:19:32 PM): this is partly his fault

rikk75 (8:19:34 PM): he lied

rikk75 (8:19:43 PM): but it's ok

rikk75 (8:19:48 PM): i don't care

-----------------------------------------------------------

fabshadow313 (8:24:25 PM): I just hope your not some one other than who you say you are

fabshadow313 (8:24:32 PM): i dont want to fight

rikk75 (8:24:33 PM): lol...who else could i be?

fabshadow313 (8:24:48 PM): some weirdo

fabshadow313 (8:24:51 PM): a MAX!

fabshadow313 (8:24:59 PM): did I just say that out loud

rikk75 (8:25:02 PM): lol!!!!!!!!!!!

fabshadow313 (8:25:04 PM): sorry!!!!

fabshadow313 (8:25:20 PM): I'm not dissin him babe

fabshadow313 (8:25:30 PM): but he has acted like a fool

rikk75 (8:25:42 PM): i am a 29 year old teacher in training that likes music, girls, his friends, drinking beer, used to smoke (but haven't in two months), loves his parents, loves VAN HALEN and maybe 200 other bands

rikk75 (8:25:50 PM): YES HE HAS

rikk75 (8:25:54 PM): he has disgusted me actually

-----------------------------------------------------------------

rikk75 (8:37:57 PM): that's why the whole MAX thing shocked me so much

rikk75 (8:38:10 PM): it almost makes me wish i had thought even more about giving him my phone number

rikk75 (8:38:12 PM): i think he's nuts

rikk75 (8:38:15 PM): they are BOTH psycho

rikk75 (8:38:18 PM): DG is even worse

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 01:01 AM
rikk75 (8:42:06 PM): she is fucking nuts

rikk75 (8:42:19 PM): you know, i'm smart though...because I started seeing through her a few months ago

rikk75 (8:42:32 PM): i started telling MAX in early December that there's something wrong with her

fabshadow313 (8:42:32 PM): well you guys tore me apart over her

rikk75 (8:42:44 PM): yes...but what happened between us was two-sided

rikk75 (8:42:49 PM): let's not dig that up again

fabshadow313 (8:43:22 PM): Please, if she is this oh so hot woman, why are all her boyfriends strickly online?

rikk75 (8:43:32 PM): i know

rikk75 (8:43:34 PM): she is nuts

rikk75 (8:43:50 PM): MAX started making me angry during our phone calls because I realized he was talking about her constantly

rikk75 (8:43:59 PM): i realized he was becoming obsessed with her

fabshadow313 (8:44:00 PM): and to feel that it had to be so public

fabshadow313 (8:44:14 PM): like look everyone... This guy digs me

rikk75 (8:44:22 PM): one point, probably back in october, i told MAX to back off the fight with you because it was going nowhere and it was bad for the site

fabshadow313 (8:44:27 PM): I hated the way they carried on in every thread

rikk75 (8:44:39 PM): and then DG pm'd him with a sob story about something you did

rikk75 (8:44:47 PM): and then, without consulting me, he went after you BIG TIME

fabshadow313 (8:44:49 PM): yes, POOR her

fabshadow313 (8:44:57 PM): it' always POOR dg

rikk75 (8:45:03 PM): he said "you hurt someone i LOVE, fab"

fabshadow313 (8:45:31 PM): I rememberthat

rikk75 (8:45:36 PM): yup

rikk75 (8:45:40 PM): same old soap opera...lol

fabshadow313 (8:45:42 PM): Max was never tough

rikk75 (8:45:45 PM): i know

rikk75 (8:45:49 PM): i am

(to be continued)

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 01:01 AM
fabshadow313 (8:46:03 PM): yes you are

fabshadow313 (8:46:11 PM): you are fucking ruthless man

rikk75 (8:46:16 PM): lol...i know

rikk75 (8:46:19 PM): i never planned it

rikk75 (8:46:21 PM): it just happens

fabshadow313 (8:46:33 PM): you are the only person who ever really fazed me

rikk75 (8:46:46 PM): well, it's amazing that after all that, i end up thinking you're a nice person

fabshadow313 (8:46:51 PM): can you imagine if someone had to take on you and me?

rikk75 (8:46:56 PM): it would be crazy

fabshadow313 (8:47:01 PM): LOL...

rikk75 (8:47:04 PM): you and i would be totally relentless

fabshadow313 (8:47:09 PM): we're sick arnt we?

rikk75 (8:47:13 PM): lol...no

rikk75 (8:47:17 PM): we just have conviction

rikk75 (8:47:24 PM): and another thing...we have VERY GOOD MEMORIES

fabshadow313 (8:47:46 PM): you hurt my feelings!

rikk75 (8:47:50 PM): how?

fabshadow313 (8:48:01 PM): saying I was old and ugly and fat

rikk75 (8:48:10 PM): c'mon...i was playing mean as hell

rikk75 (8:48:14 PM): i'm a mean person

rikk75 (8:48:16 PM): you were like that too

rikk75 (8:48:22 PM): saying i shouldn't be allowed near children

fabshadow313 (8:48:26 PM): LMAO!

rikk75 (8:48:32 PM): lol...it's all good

fabshadow313 (8:48:38 PM): it's funny

rikk75 (8:48:40 PM): i know
fabshadow313: rikk75 (8:49:33 PM): i'm sorry i said you're old and fat and ugly

rikk75 (8:49:44 PM): you ever post that, i will hunt you down

rikk75 (8:52:26 PM): lisa, i am sorry for the mean things i said...i think you're very pretty and any guy would be lucky to spend time with a cute, young gal like yourself

rikk75 (8:53:07 PM): can i say this...i am truly attracted to you

pdk2k5
09-05-2005, 01:02 AM
good stuff

Rikk
09-05-2005, 01:04 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Rikk
09-05-2005, 01:06 AM
rikk75 (10:13:09 PM): but MAX has really been driving me nuts
rikk75 (10:13:51 PM): i am starting to just freak out about it
rikk75 (10:15:46 PM): because he's lying

This is some awesome shit!:D

MAX and I are meeting at dawn with pistols to settle this.:p

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 01:08 AM
I'm glad you're NOY

It's a shame you hate me soo much. I didn't say a word while you were crying and worrying over losing your mod position to Ally because of your.... loose lips.

lol ... really ... suppose you have those IMs too?

Here's the thing ... I knew I didn't say anything ... I knew a couple people were lying ...

So who was more worried ... you knew it was you ... you told Ally you and I were cool ... yet you never opened your mouth to say it wasn't me did you?

So covering shit up must have meant you were worried dude ... not me ...

I'm still here ...

ALinChainz
09-05-2005, 01:14 AM
To keep all those IMs ... after all this time ... and he says it doesn't matter ...

Dan
09-05-2005, 01:32 AM
WTF?

MAX
09-05-2005, 07:45 PM
"Look around you, look up here
Take time to make time, make time to be here
Look around, be a part
Drink all the liquor, but don't have a cold heart

And she loves you best
You're nuts like the rest
You're here when we banned you
You're here when she needs...
She's gonna neeeeeeeed you

A long time ago we had a Petey to mod
He made us think of things we never thought of
Now he's gone and we're on our own
A love song has cum into our mind
A love song, it was there all the time

So Petey let us take a look at you now
You're here on the message board, making us pity you somehow
Oh Petey, I think it's only fair we should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that we don't pity you, 'cos Petey we do."

(Instrumental break)

Look around, cum in gunt...
You have no answers, but know where you wanna be
You look around and play a part
You were lured by the liquor and cooled by a warm gunt

And she loves you best
You're nuts like the rest
You're here when we banned you
You're here when she needs...
She's gonna neeeeeeeed you

So Petey let us take a look at you now
You're here on the message board, making us pity you somehow
Oh Petey, I think it's only fair we should say to you
"Don't be thinkin' that we don't pity you, 'cos Petey we do."

conmee
09-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Nice... some Little River Band remix to keep things positive around here... lol

Icon.

Matt White
09-06-2005, 10:41 PM
"Same as it ever was"

"Same as it ever was"

"Same as it ever was"

"Same as it ever was"

Rikk
09-06-2005, 11:03 PM
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/5d/images.art.com/images/-/Psycho--C10048123.jpeg

Matt White
09-07-2005, 12:40 AM

MAX
09-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Nice... some Little River Band remix to keep things positive around here... lol

Icon.

Glad you liked it Icon. :)

I'm also both ashamed and impressed that you knew the song. lol. ;)

I've been waiting a cupla months to use that rendition. :)

conmee
09-07-2005, 04:06 AM
Sadly, I'm a connisseur of many types of music... my parents listened to everything from the Beatles to Pink Floyd to Bread to America to REO Speedwagon/Kansas/LRB, etc... so I have these lyrics to songs etched in my brain... I can sing along to a Jim Croce song if I ever hear one, despite the fact that I never purposely listened to him... lmao

Icon.

Rikk
09-07-2005, 08:44 AM
My guiltiest pleasure is ABBA (with my Swedish heritege, it's understandable). One of these days, I have to re-write an ABBA song for one of our resident idiots.:p

Mr Grimsdale
09-07-2005, 10:31 AM
there aren't enough ABBA songs for all of them

Rikk
09-07-2005, 11:27 AM
No, there definitely aren't. But here's an attempt.

YOU'RE A CUNT (sung to the tune of ABBA's SOS)

Where are those happy days?
They seem so hard to find.
You tried to convince Webbies, but you they won't change their minds.
Why did you fuck yourself so bad?
I wish I understood.
At least Songs/Albums is now modded by someone good.

So when you hear me, psycho, don't come near me.
You're a cunt.
The love she gave you, nothing else can save you.
You're a cunt.
When you're gone
It is so easy just to go on.
When you're gone
We just laugh, easy to carry on.

You seem so far away but you have aliases.
No one knows you're alive until you sign them in.
I read your old posts and just laugh.
The ravings of a drunk.
Does she still promise love
because your stock has sunk.

So when you hear me, psycho, don't come near me.
You're a cunt.
The love she gave you, nothing else can save you.
You're a cunt.
When you're gone
It is so easy just to go on.
When you're gone
We just laugh, easy to carry on.

bueno bob
09-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Sheer brilliance! Were there any justice in the world, Benny and Bjorn would get that damn band back together and have Rikk re-write the whole ABBA catalog!

Matt White
09-07-2005, 11:45 AM
VIVA Le ABBA!!!:D

diamondsgirl
09-07-2005, 11:45 AM
"Did you ever have deja vu, Mrs. Lancaster?" :D

diamondsgirl
09-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I want Pete to post the part where Rikk calls me a cunt. :D

Or was it Max?

Or did Rikk call Max a cunt?

I can't remember it was so long ago....

Nickdfresh
09-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Uhuhuhuhuhuh! He's her "Dancing Queen."

:D Fookin' ace!

"Awe PETEY! Stop eating your own shit!!"
http://www.greenapple.com/~jorp/amzanim/petey1.jpg

MAX
09-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Sadly, I'm a connisseur of many types of music... my parents listened to everything from the Beatles to Pink Floyd to Bread to America to REO Speedwagon/Kansas/LRB, etc... so I have these lyrics to songs etched in my brain... I can sing along to a Jim Croce song if I ever hear one, despite the fact that I never purposely listened to him... lmao

Icon.

Ehhh, that's nothing to feel sadly about. My parents were much the same way, plus they liked a lot of decent stuff as well. Besides, I dig tons of odd, sappy, meelow 70's tunes regardless of what people think. lol.

FasterPussycat
09-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ehhh, that's nothing to feel sadly about. My parents were much the same way, plus they liked a lot of decent stuff as well. Besides, I dig tons of odd, sappy, meelow 70's tunes regardless of what people think. lol.

shut the fuck up already, douchebag!!!

Kissing ass again!!!

Matt White
09-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Chinky Chinky Chinky!!!

;)"HI HO HI HO......"

FasterPussycat
09-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Do your parent know you are a gay man with desire for heterosexual man???
Give a call to Joe Thunder as I’ve said, will ya!!!

FasterPussycat
09-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Chinky Chinky Chinky!!!

;)"HI HO HI HO......"

Like Cha cha cha...

Can’t resist sweet scent of my you know what?? ;)

Matt White
09-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Like Cha cha cha...

Can’t resist sweet scent of my you know what?? ;)

;)Ditto right?:D

Elitest
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
kindly moderate your language

your vocabulary is neither clever nor amusing

end of

Matt White
09-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Elitest
kindly moderate your language

your vocabulary is neither clever nor amusing

end of
Never mind 'em Elitest....

He's a scamp!!!

Elitest
09-07-2005, 05:55 PM
who is a "scamp" pray ?

Matt White
09-07-2005, 05:56 PM
FPC!!!

Elitest
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
male ? that IS a surprise, I thought that was a hideyhole for Fabulous Shadow...but then if it really is male then that explains the lack of imagination in the posting I presume (oooooooooOOOOOOooooooh! ouch !!) ROTFLMFSDAO !!

Matt White
09-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Elitest
male ? that IS a surprise, I thought that was a hideyhole for Fabulous Shadow...but then if it really is male then that explains the lack of imagination in the posting I presume (oooooooooOOOOOOooooooh! ouch !!) ROTFLMFSDAO !!

HA!
It's not who it seems......in a round-about way!!!

"The many faces of Shamus"

Elitest
09-07-2005, 06:05 PM
well frankly my dear.....

Matt White
09-07-2005, 06:19 PM
(In best Mr. Grimsdale voice)

"exactly, exactly!"

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 01:38 AM

:gulp:

classic

Panamark
02-23-2009, 02:37 AM
Everytime someone mentions Jesterstar I cant help but think
of our own budget airline....

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/index.aspx

Valujet experience, and owned by everyone !

Panamark
02-23-2009, 02:41 AM
Actually, in Jetstar's defence, at least they have new planes.
(Had to throw that in there as I will probably be sitting on one of em
again at some point and dont want to Valujet myself !!!)

Nickdfresh
02-23-2009, 08:34 AM
What I find a bit gauling is that people like Elitest had their accounts deleted, yet that fucking SlowerPussyDischarge troll is still exists...

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 03:07 PM
i seem to remember Elietest got a bug up her ass about something and quit. at least DDLR.

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Full Bug got up her ass?

Nice.

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 03:21 PM
all i remember is we started calling her Deletest. maybe Sesh or someone remembers the rest.

GAR
02-23-2009, 03:54 PM
I luv ELITEST!

WTF? The only female DumpMeistress.. I wish she had more time for us.

Seshmeister
02-23-2009, 06:11 PM
all i remember is we started calling her Deletest. maybe Sesh or someone remembers the rest.

Not me.

I think Von and her fell out???

LoungeMachine
02-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Refresh my memory.

Who banned GAR right before you went down?

GAR
02-23-2009, 06:18 PM
whu - I was banned someplace?

twonabomber
02-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Refresh my memory.

Who banned GAR right before you went down?

i don't remember. i vaguely remember what it was over but not who pulled the trigger.

ZahZoo
02-23-2009, 06:39 PM
I remember who pulled the trigger... how much is this info worth to y'all?

GAR
02-23-2009, 07:11 PM
One millions dollar!

Nickdfresh
02-23-2009, 07:21 PM

:biggrin:

Well, I wish she would post her pic as I hear she is posh...

WARF
03-18-2009, 05:45 PM
the classics...

Angel
03-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Not me.

I think Von and her fell out???

A new mod deleted threads in the ladies forum, trying to clean things up and not knowing that deleting threads is a no-no...

The rest, as they say, is history...

WARF
03-18-2009, 06:27 PM
I started the ladies night forum over at ddlr.com when I was a supermod.

I requested Vaughn to do it when the forum first opened...

I wanted for ddlr.com to have a forum for the ladies....

Vaughn thought it was cool... and it was added the same day I asked for it.

WARF
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
I actually had two SUPERMOD positions... I was also SpanishGay Guy for awhile...

LoungeMachine
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
I actually had two positions... I was also Gay for awhile...

It's okay WARFY.

We're here for ya, bro :D

Angel
03-18-2009, 10:02 PM
It's okay WARFY.

We're here for ya, bro :D

:lmao: Do you realize what that looks like you're offering? :biggrin:

WARF
03-19-2009, 12:59 AM
I'm waiting for angel to offer those big black titties!!!

Can a nigga get a table dance??