PDA

View Full Version : Best of DVD anyone?

vai87
08-31-2005, 07:03 AM
Will Dave be releasing his music videos on a best of DVD as I have never seen the video for ALAE.

Polk High
08-31-2005, 08:25 PM
I'd buy them tom.

PenguinsKID1986
08-31-2005, 08:34 PM
What do you think the best bootleg DVD is? I have the Largo one, I didn't thank that was a great show maybe a B-

SammySucks1984
09-01-2005, 12:51 AM
how many music videos did van halen make during the day released or not released?

Dirty Duck
09-02-2005, 01:03 PM
I hope so! Christ..there is NOTHING on DVD regarding Dave except GREATEST Video HITS which sucks cause 1/2 is sammy..

shaggydoo
09-04-2005, 04:18 AM
Best of DVD anyone?
Not sure a "Best of" DVD would satisfy me at this point, I'd rather have an "All of" DVD containing all the solo videos and maybe a few surpises as bonus!

Van Halen and Warner Bros are often criticized for not releasing CVH footage onto DVD but I want to know where's all the Dave solo stuff, there must be a heap of it somewhere. Fuckin' release it already you fucks!

Dave IS VH
09-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Dave should release a few DVDs and maybe make a box set out of it.

One of the DVDs could have all of the unrelease Classic Van Halen Video such as:

Runnin with the Devil
You really got me
Jamie's cryin
Your no Good
Dance the night away
Unchanged
Hear about it later
So this is love
Pretty Women

and the same DVD could also contain some rare interviews and pics from back in the day.

Another DVD could have all of his solo music videos with interviews and pics from DLR solo career.

There also could be another DVD with a Classic VH concert maybe even US Festival, with backstage interviews with Dave and VH.

Last, but not least a solo Dave concert from the EEAS tour with backstage interviews from Dave and the band.

I think this would make a kick ass DVD Boxset, four DVD's spanning Dave's career, He owns half of the rights to classic VH, but I don't think Eddie would allow this to happen.

katie
09-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Here is my VH DVD collection if anybody is up for a trade -

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/musictrading5673/myhomepage/rock.html