PDA

View Full Version : Best Of

Polk High
08-31-2005, 11:50 AM
What do you guys think of Roth releasing a best of video, that will include a lot of the songs from his past 2 albums (only problem is there are no videos, so he could use some of the video from bbq.)
He did make a video for shoo bop, how hard would it be to make one for slam dunk and relentless

Polk High
08-31-2005, 11:51 AM
it would serve 2 purposes of getting all of his videos out to fans and also would give more exposure to his last 2 poorly promoted albums. I think its a good idea for him

bigc
08-31-2005, 11:53 AM
its shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted!

a Roth DVD would be nice.

but never gonna happen

VonHalen
08-31-2005, 04:17 PM
yeah, id buy it

Dirty Duck
08-31-2005, 05:23 PM
I just wish he'd do SOMETHING already!!! I miss the guy!

Dirty Duck
08-31-2005, 05:26 PM
I'll tell you something...the BEST OF VIDEO HITS is depressing. It's like a bad drug. The first 12 mins is euphoria the rest is the biggest fucking downer man. I remember watching the
Dave video's with my buddies...the min HAGAR comes on WE all went...SHUT IT OFF!!!!

zeronumber
08-31-2005, 05:26 PM
The only way to ever have a dave video dvd...is to download the videos, Rip them into proper format, than burn them into a dvd yourself.

rustoffa
08-31-2005, 07:51 PM
"Napalm Up Yo Ass" is a pretty comprehensive DLR video retrospective.

A new video would be grate. Like "You Got The Blues, Not me." He could go old-school in a sarong and shit like the "Gigolo" video, only on this one he'd be infiltrating the van hagar timeline. Knocks sam into high voltage crucifiction? "You got the blues, not me." Falls onto a deck where a drunk is smashing an art guitar? "You got the blues not me." Wanders into a Emeril live set and punches out Imelda Marcos? "You got the blues, not me."

Etc, ect, rinse and repeat.

Polk High
08-31-2005, 08:21 PM
i just don't understand why there is no videos for sale, i mean if you go to any wal mart or video store you could buy the videos for any any artist except roth

Polk High
08-31-2005, 08:24 PM
is there anyway we could contact WB and ask them to release them. I can assure you people will buy them

EbDawson
09-01-2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Polk High
is there anyway we could contact WB and ask them to release them. I can assure you people will buy them

Warner Bros. doesn't care about you or us. Unless we're into rap "artists" or no- talent 16-17 year old chicks who have older no-talent sisters. But write away if it makes you feel better.

Polk High
09-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Is there a way Rhino records could get involved and release the vids, i mean they did the greatest hits and not WB. How does that work the Rhino records have to pay for the rights to the songs temporarily or do they actually have to buy the songs ala michael jackson owning the beatles songs