X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

CAthedral

Threataning a life on this board is a big mistake. Your taking shit to far and I suggest you retract your comments before it's to late.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Maybe he'll just decide to take out your kneecaps. That way you'll never have to worry about leaving your computer. You can be Jesterstar all day, every day.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Maybe he'll just decide to take out your kneecaps. That way you'll never have to worry about leaving your computer. You can be Jesterstar all day, every day.
      LMAO.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

another gay thread where jizzpooh display his ability to cry and pooh at the same time...

get out of the closet and get a life jizzypooh!@#$%?&
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• franksters
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

another gay thread where jizzpooh display his ability to cry and pooh at the same time...

get out of the closet and get a life jizzypooh!@#$%?&
          SUMMER'S JUST
          AROUND
          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: CAthedral

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            Threataning a life on this board is a big mistake. Your taking shit to far and I suggest you retract your comments before it's to late.
            $250 is a goode deal f4or a rub-out from a stalker's point-aff-view..

is there an expense account?

i've got a stalking budget..

no finga prints, no DNA, no amber alert..

i guarantee tit!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jesterstar
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: CAthedral

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              $250 is a goode deal f4or a rub-out from a stalker's point-aff-view..

is there an expense account?

i've got a stalking budget..

no finga prints, no DNA, no amber alert..

i guarantee tit!

Phil I'll take it under advisement. Cathedral is stepping on the wrong toes.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

I think it's the other way around.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Hardly I've gotten PM's about Cathedral and his Training and fighing style and all that. The dude is fucked. He might have fighting skills but I've got my lawyer and I'm contacting the police and letting them in on the situation

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

I'm not sure he's the only one here.

You might have a whole group after you.

I'd be careful, especially with your identity and location revealed. Watch your phone for any crank calls and your mail for any suspicious packages.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Show me where i threatened your "Life", jester.
                      Kicking your ass and threatening your life are two different things, boy.

Plus, your record of instability is far more apparent AND provable than anything i have said to you on this server.

Not to mention you being on record offering to pay someone money to kick my ass when you have never even been touched yet.
                      I don't know about New York, but here in Ohio having that in writing is called "Conspiracy to Commit" and i'm printing those out as we speak.

I'd like to say i baited you into that, but you provided that little nugget all by yourself. not to mention your butt buddy Blizz also being on record agreeing to it.
                      Maybe i'll visit my friendly neighborhood legal expert and discuss that issue, what do you say about that?

My comments have all been well contrived and very limited.
                      but you, oh man, you have been going on and on and on about some guy 520 miles away from you who said he wants to fight you.

Now you are twisting it to a threat of death?
                      Get a grip, all i want is for you to make good on YOUR threat to, and i quote, "Drop Me Like A Bad Habit".
                      So yeah, you actually did threaten me with physical violence as well, so i called you out, and here we are, bubba.

It isn't me that is going to retract a thing, and you also added a threat of shooting me to defend yourself, I didn't say that, you did, bubba.

I'm talking fists, your talking lawyers, Kunf Fu, Blizz, Guns....Dude, see a psychiatrist because you need one more than i do.

Here's how it works:
                      A person calls someone out, the other one accepts or runs.
                      Funny part is that I accepted and YOU ran to Blizz, lmmfao.

I'm justified in what i'm going to do to you, so get ready and stop spamming the board with this shit.
                      Take your medicine like a man, and then we'll go have a beer on me.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I'm contacting the police and letting them in on the situation
                        LOL, you do that.

Make sure you tell the police that "Cathedral" is after you. I'm sure they'll get right on it.

Big bad Jesterstar, calling the police. bwahahaha
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig a little deeper in the well boy, dig a little deeper in the well!

LMMFAO, guess what, Ryan.....Naw, forget it, i'll let it be a BIG surprise.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Re: CAthedral

I didn't threaten your life, Ryan.
                            And YOU let your fingers type a check your ass can't cash.

Soldiers, listen up...
                            Did Ryans statement of me "Threatening his Life" change your opinion or impression of me in any way?

Guitar Shark, do you know where i'm going with this?
                            And if so, could you explain to us all what my point may be?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I am assuming you are referring to a potential defamation/slander case... damaging your reputation before your peers and the like.

I have to say Cat, I think a lot less of you right now. Wow, threatening someone's life. That's pretty low dude.

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...