Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite bootleg or demo track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite bootleg or demo track?

I like Big Trouble (1977) the best.

Mine used to be that but now it's a tie between Let's Get Rockin' and Light In The Sky (no that's not the same song as "Light Up The Sky" from VH II).

Comment

Absolutely. I cannot for the life of me figure out why that wasn't good enough for the cut. it was for diver down I believe...or VH II...either way, it rocks, hence my name. Big Troubles..

Second would be, Put out the Lights, third would be She's the Woman
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Something about Young and Wild that sounds so cheesy. And Let's get Rockin' teeters on good and bad for me.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

A tie between Big Troubles, She's The Women.....
          Last edited by Full Bug; 03-22-2004, 05:13 PM.
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Put Out The Lights

Comment

Bullethead.
              Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Live and Loud or Atomic Punk (Die Laughing)
                Fuck, I don’t have any of the above listed ones!

Comment

Guys here's a pet peeve, it's "Big Trouble" singular. No "s" on the end.

Comment

True Lou, but they do sing it like big troubles, who cares, its a cool tune regardless.....I still know people who think from Little Guitars its "Etch a Sketch", lol.....
                    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Hey its Big Troubles if that what they sing...lol in Put out the Lights, they sing WHO Put out the Lights....

etch a sketch! LMAO Catchers catch...

Comment

"I Wanna be Your Lover" is bad ass.

Comment

SHINE THE LIGHT!!

Comment

Down In Flames is a favorite for me.....too bad they opted to do You're No Good and use the intro for Down In Flames on it.

Comment

One More Time
                              Show no Mercy
                              Big Trouble

Hard to pick one.....

Comment

Working...
                              X