X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Cannibalism reported among Blacks in New Orleans

Don't bash me, I'm just the messenger. I'm just posting what I find on the Internet

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
    justice advocate and author
    whose works include The Debt –
    What America Owes to Blacks

LINK
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This is more than likely just an internet hoax. I mean, only after four days without food they resort to cannibalism? Seems a bit far-fetched to me, unless they were Jeffrey Daumer types to begin with. I don't think they're serving up Black Jambalaya just yet.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

you can live for weeks with out food
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Re: Cannibalism reported among Blacks in New Orleans

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Don't bash me, I'm just the messenger. I'm just posting what I find on the Internet

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
        justice advocate and author
        whose works include The Debt –
        What America Owes to Blacks

LINK

Hey BBB, why are you smiling, what about this gives you reason to smile?

Obviously you find this funny or it makes you happy.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

horse-shit stories drummed up to make what is obviously a hot topic, even more "exciting" to the idiots that get off on other peoples misery. The human race is downright embarrassing at the worst of times.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I will personally pay for the one way trip back to Africa for the author of the article. She can't blame my white ass ancestors for slavery either, they were living in Norway when all the slavery shit was going on. God, stop the whining and go to work just like the Asian, Hispanic, and Jewish immigrants have done.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Back to Africa"??

By your own description, his family has been in America longer than yours has. To imply this man is less of an American than you is nothing short of racism, and sickening.

Admittedly, I'm not familiar with Mr. Robinson's writings, but from all indications, his credentials as a writer check out. I honestly can't say why he chose to perpetuate a rumor such as this one, but given every third world Hell scenario I've seen on my TV and computer screens this week, a lot of people WOULD believe cannabalism, because the gulf coast has become the third world.

God help us all if this country ever falls that far.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Nope. I think anyone who complains about being here should go back to where their ancestors came from. Please, the racism card has been so overplayed. In fact, Bill Cosby has been called a racist by calling the lazy black people out and giving a good dose of the truth.

The blacks in this country are the biggest whiners. You don't see other people who have had hardships complaining. You don't see the Jews, Asians, Hispanics, Irish, Italians, and other groups crying racism every chance they get.

For the black people who work hard and add to society, my hat is off to them, for the lazy welfare rats who constantly complain and cry racism, fuck em!

As far as being American, I was fucking born here and I have a legal passport. Since when does it make you more American to have ancestory who has been here longer? Naw, it's all about being a good citizen and when the shit hits the fan, killing your enemies. The Norwegians were pretty good at that about 900 years ago. Plus, Lief Ericson landed in NewFoundland around that time. Yup, us Norwiegians landed on American soil before Columbus did, we just didn't stay and I'm sure that made the Native Americans happy as shit.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Cannibalism reported among Blacks in New Orleans

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                  Hey BBB, why are you smiling, what about this gives you reason to smile?

Obviously you find this funny or it makes you happy.
                  Nothing was meant by the smilie, Cock, other than a symbol of goodwill. That being said, it was for everyone but you. You can go fuck yourself. After that, have a good day.
                  “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                    Commando
                    • Jul 2004

just silliness

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      Nope. I think anyone who complains about being here should go back to where their ancestors came from. Please, the racism card has been so overplayed. In fact, Bill Cosby has been called a racist by calling the lazy black people out and giving a good dose of the truth.
                      Bill Cosby's not black. he's just a very funny horny man.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Hey everybody, I just read on the internet that there are some great real estate deals in southern Louisiana and Mississippi! Boy oh boy, I'm gonna invest in this lucrative opportunity!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            That must be EDDIE VAN HALEN's long lost black cousin....

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Gimme 2 well done please!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...