PDA

View Full Version : New Michael Moore Letter To Bush

Unchainme
09-03-2005, 09:44 PM
http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2005-09-02

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

P.S. That annoying mother, Cindy Sheehan, is no longer at your ranch. She and dozens of other relatives of the Iraqi War dead are now driving across the country, stopping in many cities along the way. Maybe you can catch up with them before they get to DC on September 21st.

Discuss.

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 10:39 PM
Commie Libs? The only Commies around here are conservative Bush supporters.... ;)
:D

DLR'sCock
09-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Yeah, but the "Conservative" Bush Supporters are of the Fascist Commie type ala the USSR or once known as the CCCP.

DrMaddVibe
09-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Pass the ketchup!

zeronumber
09-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Sounds like Moore whinny ass bullshit to me.

Poor mr. moore, so easy to criticize...still mad that after many books, movies, and other media outlets, that he still can't cash off enough money for his anti-bush agenda.

Oh well, it's something that he does best, seeing as though his previous books about his anti american agenda got him nothing.

You'd think you'd be happy that because of bush, his fat ugly ass would be at home with his "canadian made" hat, feeling sorry for himself.

I mean...sure...let's rip on bush that the fact that he once again didn't have a crystal ball to see into the future...When even weather men and scientist didn't know shit about katrina turning into a catagory 4.
Let's hate on bush for the fact that a city that was built below sea level, is now flooded due to a storm via mother nature...after all...We all know that dear Mr. Bush controls the weather.

Let's also forget the fact that there are different races than black left behind in new orleans of residents who couldn't get in on time...
But far be it for you to feed into out of context clips from the liberal media and put your own little franchise spin on it.

Once again you showd bush...He's still commander and cheif, and your still the assmaster.

As for you guys...yeah, I'm one of those commie republicans...
Oh wait...that's common sense...my bad.

FORD
09-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Anti American agenda?

If you had the slightest fucking clue what patriotism REALLY means, you would know that Michael Moore loves his country far more than any Busheep propagandist on this planet.

Which is why us true patriots are not afraid to speak out against these fucking bastards have done to this country.

LOOK AT NEW ORLEANS YOU SILLY FUCKING BUSH ZOMBIE!! That's the fucking Third World down there. That's not America. That's not how an American administration treats its own people.

Not until now.

Don't fucking use the word "patriotism" in my presence if you support those pieces of shit in the White House.

Redballjets88
09-03-2005, 11:08 PM
hey fuck face ford i have a question did the BCE break the levee's? it seems like you would say they did....or wait did george w bush create a hurricane to destroy new orleans?

the point is the local government is more to blame for this than anyone...if they would have had good disaster plans then we would have to worry about this all

Big Train
09-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Don't talk about the LOCAL government..the ten foot pink elephant in the room. It detracts from people's obsession of hating on Bush. They are SO determined to bring him down they are losing their grip. It is like Al Gore in reverse : Bush INVENTED category 5 hurricanes, Bush hates black people, Bush made them use inferior concrete eons ago (or Prescott did, right Ford?) preparing for this day, ALL so Halliburton could bust a check.

Stop yourselves. Mr. Moore is a bottom feeder who ignores facts and skews others, until it reaches a shape he likes. Yawn.....there is work to do, who fucking cares what he thinks.

zeronumber
09-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Anti American agenda?

If you had the slightest fucking clue what patriotism REALLY means, you would know that Michael Moore loves his country far more than any Busheep propagandist on this planet.

Which is why us true patriots are not afraid to speak out against these fucking bastards have done to this country.

LOOK AT NEW ORLEANS YOU SILLY FUCKING BUSH ZOMBIE!! That's the fucking Third World down there. That's not America. That's not how an American administration treats its own people.

Not until now.

Don't fucking use the word "patriotism" in my presence if you support those pieces of shit in the White House.

First off, calm down.

Second, there's patriotism, and then their is what I like to call "fullofshitism", and that's what michael moore has. Yeah, he's patriotic...But all of his movies have anti american and anti political agendas to it, and in most of his books, he chastises america(the country as a whole) about how it fails to compare with other countries. Patriotic goes further than bashing your country and bashing your leaders, it's also helping your country, and staying for change, not just shaking your fingers, writting it down, and try to make a profit off of it.
If he was as patriotic as he claims, how come I haven't heard anything from him about volenterring to help out in the relief efforts?
We criticise, but we don't lead by example? that's the kind of fucking hypocrite that moore is.

as for the disaster...yeah, it sucks...but let's check ourselfs for a minute here, it hasn't even been a week yet, and we're jumping down his throught about how this is all Bush's fault? There were things contributing to the theory of "global warning" before bush was even born.
The threat of new orleans flooding was there before bush was even born.
Hurricane's have been happening since the world came into exisitance.
Is that bush's fault too?

Should we send helicopters so that a bunch of deranged lunatics can shoot at them when they carry women and children?

As for the warning...They were trying to evacuate new orleans before the hurricane hit, and they're trying now...It's going to take more than 5 days to do.

zeronumber
09-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Don't talk about the LOCAL government..the ten foot pink elephant in the room. It detracts from people's obsession of hating on Bush. They are SO determined to bring him down they are losing their grip. It is like Al Gore in reverse : Bush INVENTED category 5 hurricanes, Bush hates black people, Bush made them use inferior concrete eons ago (or Prescott did, right Ford?) preparing for this day, ALL so Halliburton could bust a check.

Stop yourselves. Mr. Moore is a bottom feeder who ignores facts and skews others, until it reaches a shape he likes. Yawn.....there is work to do, who fucking cares what he thinks.

Thank you. Enjoy a 5 star ranking.

FORD
09-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
hey fuck face ford i have a question did the BCE break the levee's? it seems like you would say they did....

In a way, they did exactly that. Money was in the budget to fix the levees, and the work should have begun in 2003. But despite the objections of local officials, including Senator Mary Landrieu (who votes with the BCE agenda 95% of the time, so she's hardly a liberal) the Chimp slashed the budget and sent the money (along with the National Guard and Army Corps of Engineers) to his fucked up illegal Iraqi adventure.

or wait did george w bush create a hurricane to destroy new orleans?

Ask Phil the Stalker about that one. I'm not endorsing that theory just yet.

the point is the local government is more to blame for this than anyone...if they would have had good disaster plans then we would have to worry about this all

It was federal programs that were cut. It was the federal government who relocated the National Guard, who are supposed to serve at the command of the governor, especially in emergencies.
It was the federal government who delayed the response for 5 days.

The Governor sent Junior a letter before the hurricane hit. Of course the idiot was so busy hiding from Cindy Sheehan that he didn't see it.

George Bush Junior...

A coward in 1971
A coward on 9-11-01
A coward in 2005.

Redballjets88
09-03-2005, 11:29 PM
A coward on 9-11-01

how so? he was there the next day. and now how is he being a coward? he went there..be it 5 days later but he went there you cant blame everything on his....i blame the National Guard for sucking...the gangs and looters for posing a threat...and that the US has never expirienced sometihng of this magnitude for the delay..it is horrible that it took so long and i was pissed watching it up until the buses came but you cant put all the blame on one person

zeronumber
09-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Sent a letter huh? What's bush going to do with a letter about a hurricane to hit? Does bush have supernatural powers that we aren't aware of?

Oh, so now we blame bush for not stopping the hurricane. Wow, this argument went from interlectual, to asanine in a few posts.

Yeah, the national guard, what are they going to do? There is no power, noelectricity, no food, no shelter...

If anarchy breaks out, they'd have to fire at american citizens and other civilians.

Then what, we'd have michael moore writting letters about how bush is so heartless aiding the national guard in killing american citizens.

But hell, maybe then you'd consider him brave then, huh ford?

Unchainme
09-03-2005, 11:37 PM
No, It simply Wasn't Bushes Fault for the whole issue, The Federal Government and its troops are not allowed into a state until the State Governer signs that, Which she delayed and waited to do, they are not allowed to Do ANYTHING, Or Bush could be Impeached. (FORD'S Dream.)

zeronumber
09-03-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
No, It simply Wasn't Buches Fault for the whole issue, The Federal Government and its troops is not allowed into the state until the State Governer signs that, Which she delayed and waited to do, they are not allowed to Do ANYTHING, Or Bush could be Impeached. (FORD'S Dream.)

Yeah, impeached, well all know how well that works.
Why not show some patients...he'll be gone in what, 2 and half more years?

Why can't the libs see the silver lining in that, and just shut up?

Nickdfresh
09-03-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by zeronumber
Sounds like Moore whinny ass bullshit to me.

Poor mr. moore, so easy to criticize...still mad that after many books, movies, and other media outlets, that he still can't cash off enough money for his anti-bush agenda.

Oh well, it's something that he does best, seeing as though his previous books about his anti american agenda got him nothing.

You'd think you'd be happy that because of bush, his fat ugly ass would be at home with his "canadian made" hat, feeling sorry for himself.

I mean...sure...let's rip on bush that the fact that he once again didn't have a crystal ball to see into the future...When even weather men and scientist didn't know shit about katrina turning into a catagory 4.
Let's hate on bush for the fact that a city that was built below sea level, is now flooded due to a storm via mother nature...after all...We all know that dear Mr. Bush controls the weather.

Let's also forget the fact that there are different races than black left behind in new orleans of residents who couldn't get in on time...
But far be it for you to feed into out of context clips from the liberal media and put your own little franchise spin on it.

Once again you showd bush...He's still commander and cheif, and your still the assmaster.

As for you guys...yeah, I'm one of those commie republicans...
Oh wait...that's common sense...my bad.

You like Van HAGAR, WTF do you know?:)

FORD
09-04-2005, 03:48 AM
Tell me what country this looks like, Busheep.....

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/09/02/PH2005090200609.jpg

That is NOT America. And it won't be America again until we get rid of these fucking pieces of shit who have spent the last 5 years carving up this country and everything of value in it like a goddamned turkey at Thanksgiving.

frets5150
09-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Turkey you say:rolleyes:

FORD
09-04-2005, 04:11 AM
Yes, turkey....

http://www.gruts.com/archive/2004/images/bush-turkey.jpg

krcampbell
09-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Michael Moore is a jackass. Farenheit 9-11 was a complete joke and was just made to pad Moore's ego, which is just as big as his fat ass. This letter is just more self-gratification for the slob. Once he finished writing this, he probably read it over again while he jerked off.

As much as some people dislike the president and what he does, you need to realize that he's the president and your best bet is to deal with it instead of whining and crying.

I used to dislike the president until I realized he's a fucking genius. I mean, he holds a position of power unmatched by any, and he gets by doing the least amount of work possible. And that's not at all a joke. For him to do that is just amazing. Not stupid, and not ignorant...but just amazing.

Seriously...imagine getting paid for 40 hours of work a week, but only working 25. That's what he does, just on a larger, more public stage.

"Mr. President, New Orleans was just decimated by Hurricane Katrina! What should we do!?" "Find my golf clubs is what we're gonna do, I tee off in an hour."

I love it. Everytime President Bush does shit that you KNOW people are going to complain about, I just get a big grin on my face because I know I'm going to hear more hippie, no war, peace and loving bullshit.

FORD
09-04-2005, 04:53 AM
Originally posted by krcampbell
Michael Moore is a jackass. Farenheit 9-11 was a complete joke and was just made to pad Moore's ego, which is just as big as his fat ass. This letter is just more self-gratification for the slob. Once he finished writing this, he probably read it over again while he jerked off.

Michael Moore is a patriot who has done more for the good of this country in the last 10 years than you will do in your entire life.

As much as some people dislike the president and what he does, you need to realize that he's the president and your best bet is to deal with it instead of whining and crying.

I used to dislike the president until I realized he's a fucking genius. I mean, he holds a position of power unmatched by any, and he gets by doing the least amount of work possible. And that's not at all a joke. For him to do that is just amazing. Not stupid, and not ignorant...but just amazing.

Seriously...imagine getting paid for 40 hours of work a week, but only working 25. That's what he does, just on a larger, more public stage.

"Mr. President, New Orleans was just decimated by Hurricane Katrina! What should we do!?" "Find my golf clubs is what we're gonna do, I tee off in an hour."

So getting paid by the taxpayers to do NOTHING is what you aspire to? And yet you bitch about people on welfare. Who get a lot less taxpayer money than the Chimp.

I love it. Everytime President Bush does shit that you KNOW people are going to complain about, I just get a big grin on my face because I know I'm going to hear more hippie, no war, peace and loving bullshit.

Yeah, the destruction of this entire fucking country at the hands of an illiterate Chimp and the Nazis who control him is sure funny, ain't it :rolleyes:

frets5150
09-04-2005, 05:30 AM
You know somethin granted Farenheit 9-11 was one sided anti CHIMP
But all the documents were there like when he blacked out the name of the guy who he went AWOL with was Binladens cousin he tried to cover that up. FBI agents sayin bush was flyin the Binladens out while the FBI wanted to question the family Etc.Etc.The proof is in the pudding. And that Marine who said he rather go to jail then back to Iraq M Moore didn't hold a gun to his head to say those things like he said when he was over there they were all ready cappin oil lines and all the piping was American made. And all the other good stuff.Think I'll go watch it again:p

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Yeah, impeached, well all know how well that works.
Why not show some patients...he'll be gone in what, 2 and half more years?

Why can't the libs see the silver lining in that, and just shut up?

Jesus. H. Christ, can we please set some minimum IQ Levels for this forum?

patients ?????

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKED FUR BOOSH:rolleyes:

Why don't you give it a try?

...and just shut up?????????

Fuck Ewe

Big Train
09-04-2005, 11:26 AM
Tell me what country this looks like, Busheep.....

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/09/02/PH2005090200609.jpg

Oh yes it is Sunshine. That looks like order to me, which allows HELP to get through. Your version of this scenario apparently involves dead bodies, looting and rapes. Which is more of "America" to you than any of this.....sad.

Unchainme
09-04-2005, 03:10 PM
My Favorite Moore Film is CANADIAN BACON!, I never knew he auctually wrote that until a couple years a go, I love that Movie, he did sucha good job with it.

krcampbell
09-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Yeah, the destruction of this entire fucking country at the hands of an illiterate Chimp and the Nazis who control him is sure funny, ain't it :rolleyes:

Yeah, alright hippie. See you at Burning Man.

FORD
09-04-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by krcampbell
Yeah, alright hippie. See you at Burning Man.

Never been to Burning Man, and I cut my hair a couple months ago. But I take no offense at all at being called "hippie"

http://store1.yimg.com/I/peaceflags_1786_21713

Unchainme
09-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Never been to Burning Man, and I cut my hair a couple months ago. But I take no offense at all at being called "hippie"

http://store1.yimg.com/I/peaceflags_1786_21713

Hey without Hipppies and Woodstock, Rock and Roll would not sound that way it did sound. There would be Classic Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Sabbath or CVH for that matter.

scamper
09-06-2005, 02:01 PM
Michael Moore is a fat money grubing piece of steaming shit. THE END

VanJay011379
09-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Michael Moore told it like it was. I'm a conservative and I agree with him totally.

All you "Americans" can watch the video at http://www.overspun.com/?p=1549 and tell me you thought the government response was ample.

If the response was good enough, then you can go there yourself.

Get a box of tissue while watching this, if you haven't already.

Warham
09-06-2005, 03:08 PM
Anti American agenda?

Not until now.

A large portion of New Orleans was 'third world' before the hurricane. A true indicator of why the liberal 'entitlement' mentality is a giant failure in this country.

4moreyears
09-06-2005, 04:12 PM
First off, calm down.

Second, there's patriotism, and then their is what I like to call "fullofshitism", and that's what michael moore has. Yeah, he's patriotic...But all of his movies have anti american and anti political agendas to it, and in most of his books, he chastises america(the country as a whole) about how it fails to compare with other countries. Patriotic goes further than bashing your country and bashing your leaders, it's also helping your country, and staying for change, not just shaking your fingers, writting it down, and try to make a profit off of it.
If he was as patriotic as he claims, how come I haven't heard anything from him about volenterring to help out in the relief efforts?
We criticise, but we don't lead by example? that's the kind of fucking hypocrite that moore is.

as for the disaster...yeah, it sucks...but let's check ourselfs for a minute here, it hasn't even been a week yet, and we're jumping down his throught about how this is all Bush's fault? There were things contributing to the theory of "global warning" before bush was even born.
The threat of new orleans flooding was there before bush was even born.
Hurricane's have been happening since the world came into exisitance.
Is that bush's fault too?

Should we send helicopters so that a bunch of deranged lunatics can shoot at them when they carry women and children?

As for the warning...They were trying to evacuate new orleans before the hurricane hit, and they're trying now...It's going to take more than 5 days to do.

Keep in mind Ford is s dumb Fuck who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. He calls any Republican sheep when in fact he is a sheep of all mainstream media. He probablythought that Kanae West knew what the fuck he was talking about.

Nickdfresh
09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Warham
A large portion of New Orleans was 'third world' before the hurricane. A true indicator of why the liberal 'entitlement' mentality is a giant failure in this country.

Outsourcing jobs to India will solve all that.:)

4moreyears
09-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Just the way Ford likes it. This way when people can't fend for themselves Ford can bitch about the republicans fucking things up.

Mezro
09-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Outsourcing jobs to India will solve all that.:)

Mezro...I just outsourced a load to India last night...keep blinking baby...that ain't chai...

Warham
09-06-2005, 05:03 PM
India Arie?

Nickdfresh
09-06-2005, 05:18 PM
I smell curry in that chicken.

Guitar Shark
09-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I smell curry in that chicken.

http://www.philippineupdate.com/chicken.gif

DrMaddVibe