• guitarboy5150
      Head Fluffer
      • Dec 2004

its a hobo playin a pickup game in compton

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Call me crazy, but that looks like a shoe that's got a hole in it.

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

forget the boots....is ed that short or is thta guy really tall?
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I've met Ed in person. He's about 5'10'' and really lean and skinny. I got to shake his hand. He's got strong hands.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

is that what you look for in a man?

jk
              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Calderone
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

he has a hole there

Comment

• audiospectrum
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Eddie!!!

Hey on Saturday night I went out in Melbourne and drank way too much and was absolutely unstoppable!!! I met a homeless guy and had a very spiritual talk with him, then we fuckin' hugged!!! Maybe it was Edward. Kinda looks like him.
                  I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• audiospectrum
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

WHHHHHOIOOOOOOOO now I'm a head fluffer!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I never heard of Ed's boots.

But I once owned a video game called, "ROCKY'S BOOTS" on my IBM PCjr.

It has over 256 kb memory!!!!

Comment

Working...