Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Hina - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hina

I've heard from various interviews that HINA is a very personal song for David Lee Roth.

Did Cato steal your fuckin' password or what?

Comment

I've heard HINA means a chick in Japanese.
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Atashi oto ga denai yoo ni shita tsumori datta no ni, sugoi buusuka buusuka dechatta yo!

Comment

translation

although I was trying to fart silently, it roared again and again.

right?

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

what a rude boy!
            Originally posted by flappo
            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

Ore imo kutta kara to omoun dakedo, hitobanjuu buusuka buusuka buusuka buusuka demakuri nan da yo!

Comment

yes please!
                Originally posted by flappo
                i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                  yes please!
                  do you want Sesh to email you his fart?

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Hina is a polynisian (or something south-pacific) for 'Moon'.

One of my favorite songs, also.

Ive always thought that Dave probably wrote it on some Jungle Studs excursion (with OJ?) while kayaking on a quiet moon-lit night.
                    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

Hey Cato does "Unkowadi" mean "I just finished taking a shit" or something like that? That's what I've heard.

Comment

As much as Vai gets knocked for his rhythm playing, and in many cases I agree, I think on Hina it's great.

The way the delays echo and bounce off each other as the riff shifts around is very cool.
                        "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

Also really like the overall mood of the song.
                          "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

Really, I think Hina and Damn Good are the only decent cuts off that piece of shit album I like to call Skycrapper.

Comment

Originally posted by degüello

The way the delays echo and bounce off each other as the riff shifts around is very cool.
                              Agreed, always thought that tune was very well done.....
                              I love how people try to figure out what Dave was thinking when he wrote the words, like anyone really knows, lol.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...
                              X