PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Blame Game

HELLVIS
09-08-2005, 08:21 AM
I am blown away by all the bullshit comments and lack of action in the aftermath of this countries greatest disaster. Locals blaming feds...democrats blaming republicans...blacks blaming whites...it goes on and on and on. Truth is, there's plenty blame to go around, but now is not the time. The people involved need our help. Quit bitchin' and start pitchin' in. Pick up the phone and call your local city hall or visit one of the many websites to find out how you can help by donating food, water, clothing , and your time. It's not that hard. You have a phone, a computer, a place to live, and food to eat.

I got on these boards last night to stir up shit as usual, but a post by DiamondD caused my brain to itch all night long. We sent water down there friday, and I was feeling pretty good about it, but now I realize that was a tiny little bandage and I should be able to do better and so should you. I know you you can afford to give something. I know that you have time that could be better used. These people are Americans, and they need us.

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 08:32 AM
That's great and all.

I'm having portions of my check taken out and have personally donated more than 1500 dollars.

Our office (which consists of 5 people!) opened up the wallet and donated on the spot. Our company is matching any employee donation.

I have friends in the area and some of them live in the least hit areas of LA...like there's any "least" to this storm...but they have a shelter going on in their home...I sent paypal money to them.

As far as my time...I'll spend it any damn way I want to, and I don't take the words of an internet clown to heart. You've shown everyone here what an assclown is and I thank you for your example.

Keep it to yourself. When Ford and nickeroo want to start the blame Bush bullshit I won't sit back and listen to it. Real people know what happened and aren't swayed by their anti-American propaganda. Fight fire with fire. Truth vs. Lies.

diamondD
09-08-2005, 08:54 AM
The only people that believe that BS are them. I kinda with I had kept what I had been doing to myself, but I get so frustrated with people that look for any way to lay the blame on people they have always tried to blame everything on, instead of actually getting off their asses and doing something.

Nickdfresh
09-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

Keep it to yourself. When Ford and nickeroo want to start the blame Bush bullshit I won't sit back and listen to it. Real people know what happened and aren't swayed by their anti-American propaganda. Fight fire with fire. Truth vs. Lies. [/B]

Why don't you start posting some of the "truth" AssVibe you boring cliche'...

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Oh, I have you anti-US piece of shit.

FORD
09-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw, AssVibe. KKKarl Rove spin represents the truth like Sammy Hagar represents poetry.

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 12:09 PM
Like ANYONE cares what you have to say!

You're an anti-US piece of shit talker too!

LoungeMachine
09-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Blame Game

Not the Time

Anti-US

My, haven't the Cons in here been bathed in Scottyisms......

Keep listening to Rush and McClellan boys, they won't lie to you

LMMFAO

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Oh look...a trifecta!

HELLVIS
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm having portions of my check taken out and have personally donated more than 1500 dollars.

Our office (which consists of 5 people!) opened up the wallet and donated on the spot. Our company is matching any employee donation.

I have friends in the area and some of them live in the least hit areas of LA...like there's any "least" to this storm...but they have a shelter going on in their home...I sent paypal money to them.

I must say that I am impressed! Based on what you are saying, you are clearly Not who I am addressing. So, why the hell are your panties in a bunch.:confused:

HELLVIS
09-08-2005, 11:13 PM
As far as my time...I'll spend it any damn way I want to, and I don't take the words of an internet clown to heart. You've shown everyone here what an assclown is and I thank you for your example. Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

I'm not TELLING you what to do with your time. I am only pointing out an obvious truth that I hadn't noticed earlier. And which "internet clown" are you not taking to heart? Me? DiamondD? Ford and his merry band of BCE freedom fighters?

HELLVIS
09-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Keep it to yourself. When Ford and nickeroo want to start the blame Bush bullshit I won't sit back and listen to it. Real people know what happened and aren't swayed by their anti-American propaganda. Fight fire with fire. Truth vs. Lies.

I am not one of Ford's political allies. I'm sure he'll agree. Quite frankly I didn't originally join this site for political reasons. I'm just a huge Roth fan. However, I found the FRONT LINE to be a scene straight out of WAYNE'S WORLD. How could I possibly take a bunch of rockers pretending to be political know-it-alls seriously. So, over the last year or so, I've visited for a laugh or two. But, I was inspired last night, ( a rare thing around here )and thought that for a change I would try to be constructive. Clearly you have it all figured out, and I'm sorry I have offended you.

HELLVIS
09-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
The only people that believe that BS are them. I kinda with I had kept what I had been doing to myself, but I get so frustrated with people that look for any way to lay the blame on people they have always tried to blame everything on, instead of actually getting off their asses and doing something.

Thank you!

Vinnie Velvet
09-09-2005, 10:17 AM
The whole Hurricane is all Sammy's fault, I tell you!!

The TEQUILA made him do it!!

:D

Vinnie Velvet
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Seriously though, there are a number of key people to blame.

Which means I don't think the blame is ONE sided.

Like for instance, you can't say whether it was ALL the federal government's fault or the local government's.

The blame lies within both of them.