PDA

View Full Version : America Is Over

Phil theStalker
09-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Foreign troops needed in America?

The message is Americans can't take care of Americans.

When will the U.S. troops overseas shoot their officers, when there's no football and beer in their tents this fall, because there are two stadiums lost with one being used as a hell-hotel, and the other in a major city that has been wiped off the map? huh When will officers disobey orders, when there are "foreign assets" raping their wives, daughters, sisters, and moms back home in the "homeland" that can't take care of itself? When will the war come back to the U.S.A.?

tick...tick...tick...

:spank:

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 12:28 AM

Cathedral
09-11-2005, 02:01 AM
America isn't over, not by a long shot my friend!

I still have love for my country even if it isn't shared.
I still have faith in my country, because it isn't the land that has steered us wrong.
I still believe in the American Dream, and i live it everyday.

America isn't over, not by a long shot.
Not if we the people stand up and are willing to rescue it from those who corrupted it.
Not if we the people are willing to die to defend what it truly stands for.
Not if we the people say "ENOUGH" and then clean fucking house of all that tarnishes our good name and good deeds across the world and throughout History.

America isn't about the Government that runs it into the ground, it is about the people who built it, and the generations that gave their lives to defend it.

It belongs to YOU and ME, brother, and giving up by shouting, "it's over" does not wash with me.

If Washington wants another Civil War then we should stand to the challenge and let it be known that we will fight to the death.
It is long past time to show the Corporate Fuckwads that Money doesn't make them more powerful than us, it won't save a single one of them when my bullets obliterate their hearts in the same nasty cold hearted fashion they treat the people who really own it every damned day.

Hell no, America isn't over, in fact, It is just beginning...But we need each other to stand strong, we need to support each other and show Mr. Left, Mr. Right, and Mr. Inthemiddle that we will not bow to their will anymore.

They can kiss my red blooded patriotic ass, baby!
I scream to every self serviant politician trotting their arrogant ass through the Capital Buildings corridors, "I believe in and I Love the Red White and Blue, But I have no faith in YOU!"

Down with the party's of self indulgence, and up with the people, because it's the people that matter to the King and NOT the King that matters to the people.

Oh no, it's not over, not by a long fuckin' shot.
America will be over when WE decide it is, and that's all there is to that, my friend.

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

I still have faith in my country, because it isn't the land that has steered us wrong.

Not if we the people stand up and are willing to rescue it from those who corrupted it.
Not if we the people say "ENOUGH" and then clean fucking house of all that tarnishes our good name and good deeds across the world and throughout History.

America isn't about the Government that runs it into the ground, it is about the people who built it, and the generations that gave their lives to defend it.

It belongs to YOU and ME, brother, and giving up by shouting, "it's over" does not wash with me.

If Washington wants another Civil War then we should stand to the challenge and let it be known that we will fight to the death.
It is long past time to show the Corporate Fuckwads that Money doesn't make them more powerful than us, it won't save a single one of them when my bullets obliterate their hearts in the same nasty cold hearted fashion they treat the people who really own it every damned day.

Hell no, America isn't over, in fact, It is just beginning...But we need each other to stand strong, we need to support each other and show Mr. Left, Mr. Right, and Mr. Inthemiddle that we will not bow to their will anymore.

I scream to every self serviant politician trotting their arrogant ass through the Capital Buildings corridors, "I believe in and I Love the Red White and Blue, But I have no faith in YOU!"

Down with the party's of self indulgence, and up with the people, because it's the people that matter to the King and NOT the King that matters to the people.

America will be over when WE decide it is, and that's all there is to that, my friend.
ok

lms2
09-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Some things bear repeating... but as with so much in life...so little is understood.

Simplify it for me Cat. What does America mean to you?

But we need each other to stand strong, we need to support each other

What exactly are you standing up for?

Cathedral
09-11-2005, 01:53 PM
It means fighting for truth, justice and the American way, which has nothing to do with the fat cats that have run us into the ground for decades.

I'm standing up for MY right to be represented by leadership that knows what the fuck working america needs and knows how to do right by it's people.

I stand against damn near everything you see going on behind the political walls of Washington.

Dr. Love
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Sometimes I wonder if Phil only posts here after he goes off duty from wearing his "The End Is Nigh" sign on the local street corner.

http://www.illoart.com/Images/ILLO%20ART/Brownfield%20Images/MB003-END-NIGH.jpg

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Sometimes I wonder if Phil only posts here after he goes off duty from wearing his "The End Is Nigh" sign on the local street corner.
You're t2oo fakking young t2o know. Yoo're cannon fodder and shit like dat. git outta mmmy face, ya little message board heckler..

Warham
09-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Phil's a pessimist.

Good thing the founding fathers didn't have his mentality.

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Phil's a pessimist.

Good thing the founding fathers didn't have his mentality.
You must be studying Niezsche. I'm past that cuntfused state aff mmmind..

The founding fathers were EGGZACTLY like me, dr. dopeus..

Dr. Love
09-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
You're t2oo fakking young t2o know. Yoo're cannon fodder and shit like dat. git outta mmmy face, ya little message board heckler..

It's rather that I'm too mentally stable.

Nitro Express
09-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Let's see 80,000 troops died in one day at Gettysberg. We haven't come close to that kind of carnage. The Civil War was way worse than anything we have seen in our lifetimes. Guess what the country survived.

Naw, the biggest weapon against the United States has been it's prosperity that has made people lazy and passive. Disasters motivate people, at least the ones with a work ethic.

The United States has shot it's wad. We have huge defficites and a fat lazy population but that's not everybody. Many of the people here have set themselves up for a miserable time and will want the govt. to bail them out. It won't happen, the govt. with it's big pile of money will hit diminishing returns.

We may have another world war or a civil war. The country obviousely will change but the American ideal will go on. There's enough people that still believe in it. Maybe California will go back to Mexico. Maybe the corruption in both Ottowa and Washington D.C. will force places like Alberta and Montana together because really, the people are the same. No borders shift and culture and language sometimes has a bigger effect than politicians drawing lines.

I think the borders of the United States will shift, we may lose or gain land but there will always be a place on the map that follows the US Constitution.

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I think the borders of the United States will shift, we may lose or gain land but there will always be a place on the map that follows the US Constitution.
In reality anything can happen. Whenever I'm talking about civil war I'm talking about who will be in control of D.C., or the new capital, but the people will have to take the country back from the Tories again there's not doubt about that at this point in time. Everybody seems to agree about that.

We need Columbus theater directors as governor and the Taft family's going to have to repatraite back to England or we have a prison cell for criminals.

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Let's see 80,000 troops died in one day at Gettysberg.
Taking control of a whole government doesn't always happen like that.

November 22, 1963.

Coup, 1 casualty.

Government in D.C. taken over.

Warham
09-12-2005, 06:50 AM
You guys are smoking some good stuff.

Vinnie Velvet
09-12-2005, 12:16 PM
SUPERMAN!!!

WHERE ARE YOU??!!

Phil theStalker
09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You guys are smoking some good stuff.
Technology has allowed us t2o do a million things and none of them well.

Cathedral
09-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Technology has made it possible for our enemies to inflict damage they couldn't in previous generations.
But it isn't the fault of the technology, it is the fault of how inexpensive it has become and how easy it is to acquire.

But it's rooted in the arrogance of man and borders on idiocy.

Cathedral
09-14-2005, 08:14 PM
But it can also be as simple as a razor blade...

thome
09-14-2005, 08:21 PM
I wish i was man enough to spank you but im not, so go to your room.

thome
06-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Foreign troops needed in America?

The message is Americans can't take care of Americans.

When will the U.S. troops overseas shoot their officers, when there's no football and beer in their tents this fall, because there are two stadiums lost with one being used as a hell-hotel, and the other in a major city that has been wiped off the map? huh When will officers disobey orders, when there are "foreign assets" raping their wives, daughters, sisters, and moms back home in the "homeland" that can't take care of itself? When will the war come back to the U.S.A.?

tick...tick...tick...

I really miss America, Where do dit go?