Dlr's B-day Let's Celebrate!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

Dlr's B-day Let's Celebrate!

Hey everyone from the army.. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your money.. Just waiting for october to come.. Got a pay increase and i'll be on easy street from now on.. And i know who i owe money too.. Also, I remember the two people I owe.. Sorry, I haven't posted around here lately, but its been hectic at work..

NOW BACK TO THE CELEBRATION..

DLR'S B-DAY IS IN OCT, AND THE ARMY SHOULD HAVE A GET TOGETHER DURING THE DAY, AND HIT A BAR AT NIGHT THAT PREFERABLY CAN BE CVH FRIENDLY!! NOW HERE'S THE THING.. My good friend robbie is neighbors with the man himself... I don't wanna post the exact address.. If someone emails me at mattiew23m@aol.com, i could do so.. But i say we organize something where we can walk down ludlow st in the city (which isn't that big) In the area of dlr's residence, and throw him a party.. Imagine dave waking up to the sounds of the music he created with fans all over the street.. I know its a crazy idea, but like i said, i know exactly where he lives.. And then after the celebration of fans during the day, we could hit up a bar and listen to cvh and dlr tunes throughout the night. I would be willing to take off work that day....

Anyone in? Let me know!
  • mattiew23m

we should get there early if people are in, because parking on ludlow can be a pain in the ass.. If we can't use our car stereo's.. Always use the mighty boom box.. There is no law against walking down the street playing music.. As long as you are not in one spot for over 2 hours... So, we circle around, and go up and down that area... Evryone should be wearin cvh shirts or dlr shirts.. And just celebrating the man's b-day.. It would be like our b-day gift to him for creating some of the best music in rock history.. Hope he will be in nyc at his home on his b-day.. Will have to find out... But he's been at home since the tour ended.. And he was there all during his emt training.. His day consisted of going from his home in the village to Our Lady of Mercy in the bronx for his training... He was dead serious about that job, and made it to work every freakin' day.. Dave is the man!
    Last edited by mattiew23m; 09-09-2005, 03:47 AM.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

I would love to do it, but only problem is I live in MN.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

I have a birthday in Oct. as well, hanging out with Dave could be part of my pres. as well.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Dude, I live In Minneapolis!
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Are you really sure that Dave will be home that night?
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I have a tradiition every year of listening to the six pack and various solo cd's and getting smashed in honor of the great Dave Roth. I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either. Ive been doing this since I was 15 and I dont plan on stopping now.

This is normal, right?

RIGHT???? Guys..............?
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                I have a tradiition every year of listening to the six pack and various solo cd's and getting smashed in honor of the great Dave Roth. I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either. Ive been doing this since I was 15 and I dont plan on stopping now.

This is normal, right?

RIGHT???? Guys..............?

AWWWRITE!

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                I dont go anywhere I can't walk back home to afterwards either.
                This sounds so familiar to me... A typical professional partier's trick... He he...
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2005

Guess who's back in circulation! Mattiew23mothafuckinM!!!

I have the same prob...I live in Ohio.

Dave lives in New Jersey???? LA???

You could just kidnap the fucker and take him on "tour"...so we can all see.

J/K mattie, really J/K

Comment

• mattiew23m

looks like i'm gonna be w/ my friends representing this one.. Its soo weird thou.. I've been on that street a billion times meeting up with this girl i used to hangout w/. Had no idea dave lived on that street... But were gonna represent blasting the music from the cars.... Prob not all day, but throughout the day, and night... And in new york your allowed to post stuff for upcoming show's or posters in gerneral.. Maybe u should totally have happy b-day to david lee roth all over the place...

Comment

• mattiew23m

Remember folks you can make this a west coast thing to. If you can make it out to nyc the week of his b-day.. you might be able to make it to the west coast... Pasedna Girl is working on it right now.. its confirmed he still does own that place. If you do head out that week, or that night. Please respect the area as per pasadena girl, its filled with doctors, and such.. I would keep the music out of it.. Leave cards, banners, and such.. Pay your respects and wish him luck on his b-day.. Kinda like graceland was to elvis... Pasadena girl still post what ya got...
                      Last edited by mattiew23m; 09-09-2005, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• mattiew23m

same goes for nyc.. If you don't wanna blast music.. even thou it would be fun.. Simply leave banners and cards on the doorstep... I'm sure dave will appreciate all of this!!! And then afterwards party with fellow army members, or just with your friends...

Comment

• bantonelli
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Nov 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DIAMOND DAVE........Since he is Bi-Coastal these days.....WEST MEETS EAST ... DLRARMY STYLE - Mattiew23m came up with the brilliant idea to pay tribute, respect and admiration for DLR's BIRTHDAY on the East Coast .......I will be paying respects to him possibly on the East Coast, possibly visiting friends OR I can pay respects with other devotees at the WEST COAST Pasadena Mansion. I live one mile from his home here in Pasadena and we can put cards/banners along his gates or simply leave him cards under the gates. His neighborhood needs to be respected and since we are a classy bunch of devotees, we can Celebrate our Man with honor. If anyone needs directions for the West Coast Residence, email me and I will coordinate with you! It will be fun to meet other DLRARMY Fans as well.....Let's let the Diamond One know we are MODEL CITIZENS -WITH DISCIPLINE!!! Happy Birthday Diamond Dave - We LOVE YOU.
                          "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Dave's b-day is October 10th... Are you going west?

Comment

• mattiew23m

i know its oct 10th.. just tryin to get this organized before hand.. I think the best bet is to leave banners and cards

Comment

Working...