Whats Dave doing for New Years this year?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Snoopy's
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2005

Whats Dave doing for New Years this year?

Okay. I know its only September... but does Dave always have to wait till the last minute to give us his plans?

Doesn't Dave always have a New Years show somewhere?

Where the hell is it gonna be this year?!
  • mattiew23m

I suppose if he get's the radio gig.. It will be somewhere in nyc

Comment

• DR CHIP
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Orlando gig last year was stellar!

Comment

• Kelly_Clark
        Roadie
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by mattiew23m
        I suppose if he get's the radio gig.. It will be somewhere in nyc
        I wonder if he gets the radio gig if he will do a radio new years eve party. Somehow I just don't think it will be the same.

Comment

• degüello
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

Dave's radio gig = shit move.
          "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• spmusicplyr
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

daves radio move...well, its better than nothing! (which is what we have now)...

dave's always talking about not wasting time..lost time...sitting around, doing nothing..and how van halen wouldnt move their asses...

um, what's dave been doing? Why wasnt there any follow up to dlr band (i mean originals, not covers)... what happened to ted templeman or bob rock producing albums (which i saw in the archives of the VHND)?? ok, so he played with hagar in 02...

why hasnt he really done anything but a handful of dates since '02?

give us a new damn album! bart walsh said in an interview here that he wanted to write and had material ready..well lay down some tracks and get a big tour goin

rolling stones can, kiss and aerosmith can...clapton, journey styx and reo speedwagon had a tour...dlr is above them all and there is no reason for him NOT to create a new album and hav a tour to support it....fuck radio, TOUR DAMN IT!

but if he's not...lol, radio will have to do
            Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

I wanna know if DLR is performing for New Years Eve too???? I've been curious all Summer, so that I can prepare to take the trip to where ever he was going to be?

Orlando ROCKED!!! I flew from Los Angeles to Orlando for that show and it ROCKED !!! I would like to see DLR play an even bigger venue...I think he can sell it out. New Years Eve just won't have the same impact or celebration if the Diamond One isn't out there Shining his grin and splashing us with Dom Perignon or Jack Daniels!!!!

DLR...Make my New Years Eve '06 a real PARTY .... D.O.A. !!!!!
              "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• bigc
                Head Fluffer
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by spmusicplyr
                daves radio move...well, its better than nothing! (which is what we have now)...

dave's always talking about not wasting time..lost time...sitting around, doing nothing..and how van halen wouldnt move their asses...

um, what's dave been doing? Why wasnt there any follow up to dlr band (i mean originals, not covers)... what happened to ted templeman or bob rock producing albums (which i saw in the archives of the VHND)?? ok, so he played with hagar in 02...

why hasnt he really done anything but a handful of dates since '02?

give us a new damn album! bart walsh said in an interview here that he wanted to write and had material ready..well lay down some tracks and get a big tour goin

rolling stones can, kiss and aerosmith can...clapton, journey styx and reo speedwagon had a tour...dlr is above them all and there is no reason for him NOT to create a new album and hav a tour to support it....fuck radio, TOUR DAMN IT!

but if he's not...lol, radio will have to do
                I think everyone on here would pretty much be in agreement with that!

"I'm the rock and roll!"

BE THE ROCK AND ROLL DAVE

Comment

Working...