X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roth Renegade
    Groupie
    • Sep 2005

My Crystal Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM LOOKING INSIDE MY CRYSTAL BALL, AND I'M SHOCKED AT WHAT MY NAKED STEAMING EYES SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN 2006 EDDIE VAN HALEN WILL RETIRE FROM VAN HALEN, AND WILL GET ARRESTED FROM LOITERING IN FRONT OF 7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL ANTHONY WILL BE SELLING AUTOGRAPHED BOTTLES OF HIS PEPPER SAUCE FOR $199.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEX VAN HALEN WILL RE-MARRY HIS X-WIFE KELLY, FUCK HER, THEN BREAK HIS NECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IN 2006, WILL BE HEADLINING ARENAS WITH HIS RE-VAMPED DLR BAND, AND CONQUERING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE OF MY CRYSTAL BALL TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheManWithNoName

1. In 2006, we'll find Ed floating in a box in New Orleans.

2. In 2006, Michael Anthony will have the tip of his nose tatoed SpamShit Brown.

3. In 2006, Alex Van Halen will come out of the closet, and we'll find that he's been ass pounding Gary Cherone.

4. In 2006, Dave will step up his efforts, and become the conductor of the Boston Pops, and do it in ass pants.

Comment

• Roth Renegade
      Groupie
      • Sep 2005

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007 DLR BAND CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2008 DLR BAND LIVE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

In 2006, we'll find out that Roth Renegade is Big Ed Anderson

Comment

• Roth Renegade
          Groupie
          • Sep 2005

BIG ED ANDERSON IS A CROOK AND ROBBED DLR OF OVER 100,000 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Your threads are tired...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

You should be jailed then Ed! Stop hiding in Mexico and fucking show yourself. And if you're going to go all caps, at least be original enough to fucking make the font bigger so you don't look like every other Rainman posting with shit covered fingers.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This new poster has a very familiar posting style...TMR, is that you?

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  This new poster has a very familiar posting style...TMR, is that you?
                  I was thinking either him or Mike Blair.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Roth Renegade?

Blair? TMR?

Christ, TMR would have better sense than to post just like he used to. And Mike Blair, the wonderful douchebag that he is, wouldn't show up here again.

It's not Blair or TMR. My guess is it's either a dumpmeister or one of the outspoken's--Mezro--WARF--

They'd style it off of someone else to deflect. Just a hidden suspician.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Last time I remember Mike Blair visiting the Army was when we had a shared board with the DLRND.com. That was an old shitty type of bulletin board..nothing like this one. Of course Blair went off to jail and that was that. Don't get him confused with MikeB, a former mod.

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
                        Of course Blair went off to jail and that was that.
                        I wonder what he went to jail for? Crack possession? Running a meth lab and sampling some of the product?

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
                          You should be jailed then Ed! Stop hiding in Mexico and fucking show yourself. And if you're going to go all caps, at least be original enough to fucking make the font bigger so you don't look like every other Rainman posting with shit covered fingers.
                          ouch!
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                          http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• larbo
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2005

Re: My Crystal Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Roth Renegade
                            I AM LOOKING INSIDE MY CRYSTAL BALL, AND I'M SHOCKED AT WHAT MY NAKED STEAMING EYES SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN 2006 EDDIE VAN HALEN WILL RETIRE FROM VAN HALEN, AND WILL GET ARRESTED FROM LOITERING IN FRONT OF 7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHAEL ANTHONY WILL BE SELLING AUTOGRAPHED BOTTLES OF HIS PEPPER SAUCE FOR $199.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALEX VAN HALEN WILL RE-MARRY HIS X-WIFE KELLY, FUCK HER, THEN BREAK HIS NECK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH IN 2006, WILL BE HEADLINING ARENAS WITH HIS RE-VAMPED DLR BAND, AND CONQUERING THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE OF MY CRYSTAL BALL TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie arrested for loitering? grow yourself a personality. ed has more money and CLASS than you'll ever have.
                            WIGGER STOMPER

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Re: Re: My Crystal Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by larbo
                              Eddie arrested for loitering? grow yourself a personality. ed has more money and CLASS than you'll ever have.
                              Ed has money, sure. But I find it extremely interesting that you think you know the guy at all. Class? Not even people that KNOW HIM says he has class. So here's a thought, and I'll g-o r-e-a-l s-l-o-w:

Say hello to the Easter Bunny, and Santa, and let me know how much it costs to spend a weekend in fucking fantasy island.

Dumbass--

Comment

Working...