PDA

View Full Version : Many has been celebrities seem to be using Katrina for media exposure

Nitro Express
09-10-2005, 10:03 PM
Hell, I'm suffering from horrible songs written for Katrina victims from artists I haven't seen for years.

If these has beens want to help. Well, let them go on down and throw debree into a dump truck, look for lost pets, bag dead bloated bodies, do magic tricks for kids who lost their home.

DrMaddVibe
09-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Sean Penn was helping by taking the flood water into his boat!

Cathedral
09-11-2005, 02:24 AM
I'm 1/4 Cherokee Indian, and i want the scalps of all opportunistic has been's woven into my new homes door mat.

It say's, "Welcome, Wipe Your Fucking Feet".................

frets5150
09-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Sean Penn with a shotgun WTF

Nitro Express
09-11-2005, 05:31 AM
Oprah. Oh she came down from Chicago with sevral trucks of supplies but she certainly didn't forget her camera and makup crews. Then she has the addacity to say,"This country owes the Katrina victims a huge appology!" That just sounds wrong. The country is the people and we're volunteering in droves, we've donated record amounts of money, people are housing Katrina survivors in their own homes.

No Oprah, it wasn't the country that failed. It was the govt. and the people themselves who failed. I just find Oprah annoying as hell.

Cathedral
09-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Someone needs to Twinkie-Trail her ass out of there.
But be careful, people have lost arms doing this.