X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rochesterdr
    Groupie
    • Jan 2005

DLR Story in Bodybuilding Mag

I subscribe to a bodybuilding magazine called Muscular Development. It's the best mag out there for anyone who is serious about the sport. There is this column called Rambling Freak written by Gregg Valentino. I'm sure most of you have seen this guy, he claims to have the world's biggest arms. They look really fucking retarded and the guy is a freak, but he is well aware of that.

Anyway in this month's issue there is a story about how he and his buddy met Dave in the early 90's. The first time they met was at a bodybuilding expo where Dave was hanging out because apparently he was big into the bodybuilding chicks back then. The next time and the real story is when they met him a few months later in the mens room at a music industry event.

Apparantly Valentino went in to take a piss and saw Dave there taking a piss as well. He's like "Holy shit, David Lee Roth!" Dave then let out a piss fart...you know the kind you only get when you are pissing. They all laughed, then Valentino farted and it stunk up the joint, Dave farted again and the place was smelling really bad...just before Dave left he looked back and let another one rip. He says nobody washed their hands afterwards, either.

There's a ALAE era pic of Dave and Valentino in there as well. Valentino says Dave is a cool dude and some other shit as well, but if you want the real story pick up the magazine.
  • BenJammin
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

I don't know what to think about this thread, but I checked out Valentino's web site out of curiosity.

Yes he is a freak.

Is that steriod abuse or what? He should at least monstricize the rest of his body, or at least his forearms for some balance.
    "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• audiospectrum
      Head Fluffer
      • Jan 2004

Holy fuck they're fucking huge!
      I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

• WOAHYEAH
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

Did he get an infants head implanted into his arm?
        Served hot, right from the rhythm kitchen.

Comment

• Northern Girl
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it's cool we are starting to get some gay posters here, shows Roths wide appeal.

Comment

• spmusicplyr
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

took a piss together... hmmm.....

i guess you could say that the guy came close to meeting elvis! little elvis, anyway...haha

and i know waht you mean about those piss farts...you're just pushing in the general area and you cant help but blow a big fuckin fart...

kinda embarassing when you're in a nice place taking a leak and there are a bunch of suits around ya and you cut one..
              Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• VonHalen
                Foot Soldier
                • Jul 2005

where are the needles

Comment

• rochesterdr
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I think it's cool we are starting to get some gay posters here, shows Roths wide appeal.
                  Well since you've got something like 4000 posts then it would seem that at least one fag has been posting for some time.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

doesn't get along with the story that carmine appice was thrown out of the band dave put together after ALAE because he farted in dave's presence...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by rochesterdr
                      Well since you've got something like 4000 posts then it would seem that at least one fag has been posting for some time.
                      Sorry I just assumed.

Body building is like air stewards or hairdressers I suppose you must get the occasional straight guy...

Comment

• rochesterdr
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        Sorry I just assumed.

Body building is like air stewards or hairdressers I suppose you must get the occasional straight guy...
                        It's cool bro.

Bodybuilding isn't a gay sport, dude. I mean, most bodybuilders don't want anything to do with that kinda shit. It goes without saying that a lot of queers are into muscles, but those guys probably aren't bodybuilders themselves.
                        I do it for me and the pussy, in that order.

Comment

• BenJammin
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by rochesterdr
                          It's cool bro.

Bodybuilding isn't a gay sport, dude. I mean, most bodybuilders don't want anything to do with that kinda shit. It goes without saying that a lot of queers are into muscles, but those guys probably aren't bodybuilders themselves.
                          I do it for me and the pussy, in that order.

Geez... it amazes me why people are so preoccupied about others being gay. Just bang the shit out of the gender of your choice and quit worrying about the rest. There's enough pussy and/or ass to go around... one doesn't put the other in short supply.
                          Last edited by BenJammin; 09-14-2005, 08:42 PM.
                          "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

Its a given that not All bodybuilders are gay.

Comment

• rochesterdr
                              Groupie
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by thome
                              Its a given that not All bodybuilders are gay.
                              Yeah, that's why I was kinda surprised that dude assumed just because I subscribe to a bodybuilding mag that I like penises other than my own.

Comment

Working...