Bette Midler...coming soon to a town near you...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Bette Midler...coming soon to a town near you...

Just what everyone wanted...A Bette Reunion with the Chirellas...

I can see the Golden Buffet theme now...

In between songs...the roadies run out a table with ribs, mashed potatoes, sweet tea tainted with Cabo piss and a bucket full of pork rinds...

Bette mumbles through some horseshit about loving the brothers...wanting to have their children...and how he's an alien...

...plays a 25 minute version of acoustic "Give to Live," intermixed with Wind Beneath My Wings...

then has a toilet come out right before the encore, and sings the entire encore while crapping out the 22 enchiladas he had for breakfast...

Then announces the Chirellas plan to put out a Greatest Hits Polka package...

Oh yes...I just can't wait for that...

and if you're wondering...

Who is Bette Midler?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Just what everyone wanted...A Bette Reunion with the Chirellas...

I can see the Golden Buffet theme now...

In between songs...the roadies run out a table with ribs, mashed potatoes, sweet tea tainted with Cabo piss and a bucket full of pork rinds...

Bette mumbles through some horseshit about loving the brothers...wanting to have their children...and how he's an alien...

...plays a 25 minute version of acoustic "Give to Live," intermixed with Wind Beneath My Wings...

then has a toilet come out right before the encore, and sings the entire encore while crapping out the 22 enchiladas he had for breakfast...

Then announces the Chirellas plan to put out a Greatest Hits Polka package...

Oh yes...I just can't wait for that...

and if you're wondering...

Who is Bette Midler?
    Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

You forgot to mention that she always sings "I got my ass against the record machine" when she sings JUMP!
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Sarge
        You forgot to mention that she always sings "I got my ass against the record machine" when she sings JUMP!
        Even though she's at the other side of the room.

Comment

Working...