X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Courtney Love: I Gave Ted Nugent Oral Sex At Age 12

Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old -- which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent's official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum's search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. As for the battle with Sharon Osbourne after her comments to son Jack about using Oxycontin, Courtney said Sharon is blaming her for her son's drug use and she had nothing to do with it. Check out a recap of the bizarre appearance at MarksFriggin.com.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Guess that makes him a Ted-ophile, then?.

Fuckin A Ted. I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult. You couldn't do it when she was TWELVE???

No more morality bullshit from you, Mr Nuge. Guess now we know why he was dressed as a priest in that Damn Yankees video
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

um, Ford, this is Courtney Love. I don't take what she says too seriously
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Its hard to take anything Love says seriously, she is a nutcase......
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Get out of my head Kat, we both said the same thing at the same time, lol.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, she's psychotic, no doubt about that. But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?

I think she has enough legal problems. And Nugent controls his own website, so he's obviously aware of the charges. If I were him, and had nothing to hide, I would have denied it immediately, and let my fans rip her ass up on the board.

Who knows. they're both worthless as far as I'm concerned.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult.
              More info please!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Umm....
                I'd fuck her!
                I have a thing for psychotic chicks with borderline personality disorders and substance abuse issues.

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?
                  Because she is one of those people that suffer from foot in mouth problems, ants have more grey matter then her......

Comment

• Full Bug
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker

I have a thing for psychotic chicks with borderline personality disorders and substance abuse issues.
                    Hey! Stay away from my girlfriend......

Comment

• Sarge
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Umm....
                      I'd fuck her!
                      She is one skanky looking and acting beatch.
                      I don't think i could do that...
                      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?

Who knows. they're both worthless as far as I'm concerned.
                        Publicity,pure and simple.
                        Guess we can infer wang dang sweet poontang wasn't about her eh?Phewww-weee!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Ted wants to dedicate a song to that rank Olympia pussy!

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

"You Can Yank Me
                            and You Can Crank Me
                            but don't you wake up
                            and don't you accuse me of pedophilic actions on a nationally syndicated radio program you silly tramp!"

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ted wants to dedicate a song to that rank Olympia pussy!
                              Hey, she lived here for a while, but we don't claim her!

She's actually rank Eugene pussy, if I remember correctly. Her dad was a bigtime Deadhead.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...