X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bantonelli
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Let's Raise The Funds For Dlr New Years Eve Bash

I wanna see DLR ring in 2006 with a huge splash! His talent agency's price tag is $150,000. Can we realistically do it??? I'm willing to pitch in some $$ into the pot.. How about YOU?

"I live my life like there's no tomorrow".....
    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08
  • Jimmy Jingles
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Let's see...

There are 16,335 registered members. That's about $9.18 per person...we could do that.

I will be extra gracious and give an even $10.

I'm cool like that.
    23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Hey - that would be so frikkin cool to get all to participate....can you imagine, having DLR play a gig where the DLRARMY fans each pitch in $10.00 - we could have him entertain us for 1/2 the retail price of the cost of his T-Shirt !!

LET'S DO IT!! DLR would be so flattered, I'm sure he'll pitch in an extra hour or two of Music...probably the acoustic version of Ice Cream Man and do a clothes change, coming on stage as Mr. Picasso, playing a blues harp medley of Medicine Man or do what he was going to do at the US Festival by giving us a chance to be backstage by him showing us his behind!!!
      "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• golden boy
        Head Fluffer
        • Nov 2004

I think we should do it for sarges coming home party. Id give for that.
        mark miles

Comment

• bantonelli
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

I'm lame, and I know that Sarge is part of the Army, but where is he and when is he coming home????

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

He's fighting the big fight for all of us over in Iraq. He should be home by Christmas...last I heard.
            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

I think Sarge would be honored as well as DLR....Now that's something to Sing about!!! JimmyJingles did the math per DLRARMY Member and I think it's a bargain pricetag!

I wish this fantasy could REALLY Come True...I would pitch in double the $$.

How Loud can we get so that all DLRARMY members here this idea ???

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

To bad folks 16,300 are aliases.Thats $4000.00 each

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli
                  DLR would be so flattered, I'm sure he'll pitch in an extra hour or two of Music...
                  you're beyond lame. you're incredibly fucking stupid.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Wow.....lame in what respect, so-called "Rockstar"? If you are a DLRARMY member - we're all in this together, nitwit...... Do you find it in your favor to call fellow DLRARMY members idiots!

I take it that you are AWARE this is all just talk.....call us "Little Dreamers" if you will...

Lighten up, Babe...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                      To bad folks 16,300 are aliases.Thats $4000.00 each
                      Fuck...have it close to FLA...I'll pay that!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

To Twonabomber: "The Lame Game" ......if you read the message, it said that the concept of this DLR Concert was to be for Sarge's Homecoming as well as New Years Eve Celebration.....are you opposed to celebrating a DLRARMY member's fight for our freedom ???????????

Please clarify.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

If I win the Lottery this weekend, then the entire DLR show is on me.

Comment

• tsqaure
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jul 2005

I'll throw in $1k if the show is held somewhere in Northern California.I'm dead serious.
                            A few years ago a I researched having a classic act play my birthday party the lowest priced act was like quiet riot for like 15k.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bantonelli

Please clarify.
                              Dave would not be so flattered that he'd throw in a couple extra hours of music. that statement is incredibly fucking stupid. there's your fucking clarification.

i like not modding here, i can be an asshole to whoever i want.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...