Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Good Lord!!!

First off,

Brother Elvis,

We haven't spoken in ages but I'm glad you're doing well. I prayed for you man, seriously.

Secondly, I don't post in this forum much but I read he fuck out of it everyday. I love reading both sides, no matter how fucked up I think they might be.

Anyhoo, hasn't this shit run it's course yet? Fuck, if a fuckin' meteorite came out of nowhere and wiped out half of the globe some of you would find a way to blame the current administration for it.

Now we have Louis Farrakhan saying that this natural disaster was a plot against the "black" part of N.O. and that the levees were "bombed" intentionally?

Also, fuckin' Clinton and Kerry spoutin' off at the mouth with this? Give us all a break!!!

I'm NOT sorry but half of the people whining are still the same sack of poor sports who still have Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers attached to their cars. Get the fuck over it.

"Cryin' won't help ya... Cryin' won't do ya no good..."

Late
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

When the levee breaks have no place to stay

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by MAX

Anyhoo, hasn't this shit run it's course yet? Fuck, if a fuckin' meteorite came out of nowhere and wiped out half of the globe some of you would find a way to blame the current administration for it.

Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war.

Now we have Louis Farrakhan saying that this natural disaster was a plot against the "black" part of N.O. and that the levees were "bombed" intentionally?

Those stories are out there. No corroboration so far though. If such theories become more credible, they'll probably show up here eventually....

Also, fuckin' Clinton and Kerry spoutin' off at the mouth with this? Give us all a break!!!

I'm NOT sorry but half of the people whining are still the same sack of poor sports who still have Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers attached to their cars. Get the fuck over it.
      Don't kid yourself there. The Chimp has pissed off a lot of people over the last 10 months. I think if the 2004 election was replayed today, Diebold and the Ohio Secretary of State's office would have to work a little harder to steal it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by FORD
        Don't kid yourself there. The Chimp has pissed off a lot of people over the last 10 months. I think if the 2004 election was replayed today, Diebold and the Ohio Secretary of State's office would have to work a little harder to steal it.

Ford,

Bro, that's what everyone said a year ago at this time. Kerry was "going to win" and by a "landslide" if you remember? However, the "silent" MAJORITY OF AMERICA spoke and shocked the living fuck out of a lot of y'all. :sssh:

Seriously, I beyond applaud your devotion to your beliefs my friend (and I mean that sincerely) but the "chimp" ain't the cause for EVERYTHING!!! The blame game tis' an easy path and can only go so far, you know?

I just find it beyond disgusting as I watch an MNF Footy game and there's some joint Bush SR/Clinton fundraiser with all of these celebrities/ex NFL legends answering phones for said cause and then on the next channel fuckin' Slick Willy tis' dissin' what Junior tis' doin'?

A wee bit hypocrisy, no?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not really. I get the feeling that Poppy isn't crazy about what Junior is doing either, but Babs probably threatened to kick his ass if he embarrased her son on live TV.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

LOL a little.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You're missing the whole point. The Democrats always hated Bush. What's going on now is Republicans hate him just as much if not more. Bush and the Republican politicians and appointed judges have tottaly turned on the conservative ideals of small govt. and individual freedom. Bush and his cronies have sold out to big business and have made the govt. bigger and more expensive than any Democrat has ever done. Bush is like a crack head with our tax dollars spending like crazy. Of course companies like Haliburton get the juicy contracts.

Bush is the only president in history that has borrowed money from foriegners to finance a war. He's a fucking moron. I come from a Republican family and all my relatives are shocked at how stupid Bush is. The dude thinks the country is a bottomless pit of wealth and he doesn't have to balance shit. Just as long as Haliburton makes money, it's all he cares about.

Even Pat Buchanan is flaming Bush these days.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Yeah, I'm a Republican and I hate Bush.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

"Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war."

I’ve read some thoroughly disjointed shit here but this just fucking makes me laugh.

Keep pouring on Ford. You give people a reason to laugh and that’s good.
                  A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                    "Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war."

I’ve read some thoroughly disjointed shit here but this just fucking makes me laugh.

Keep pouring on Ford. You give people a reason to laugh and that’s good.
                    Obviously you missed the reference. One would assume that if a meteor was on a collision trajectory with earth, that we would know about it. And in fact this is the case. They have such collisions mapped out. Thankfully, most of them are in the very distant future, although there's always the possibility that one could go off it's regular course.

Similar projections were also made about the levees in New Orleans, only NOT for the distant future. in fact, this very type of disaster was listed on FEMA's own likely disaster list, right after "a terrorist attack in New York City"

Now what odds would Vegas have given if you had bet on either or both of those events happening before Bush was appointed pResident?

Yet despite the warnings, the BCE cut the budget to the Army Corps of Engineers project to rebuild the levees, and the money was diverted to the illegal and useless invasion & occupation of Iraq.

So would Bush do the same thing with the meteor coming? Probably would unless he knew it was directly headed for Crawford. Or Kennebunkport, depending on whether he and Poppy are getting along that week.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by MAX
                      Ford,

Bro, that's what everyone said a year ago at this time. Kerry was "going to win" and by a "landslide" if you remember? However, the "silent" MAJORITY OF AMERICA spoke and shocked the living fuck out of a lot of y'all. :sssh:

Kerry got more votes than any other presidential candidate in history ever has, except for G.W.

All the exit polls showed that people had voted for Kerry and that he was going to win. (unless all those people were lying, then something had to be fixed somehow.)

By 'silent majority' I suppose you mean the quietly-tampered-with electronic voting machines which left no paper trail for us to be able to prove how people voted?

and no, it didn't 'shock the living fuck' out of any of us... ...we knew he was going to cheat to win, (again) and once we found out he was going to use voting machines with no paper trail, we knew how.

I'm surprised at how gullible some people can be about that whole scenario, and how they just overlook the facts...
                      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Oh hell, we are all going to die sometime and the human race will not last forever. The dinosaurs didn't. Aren't these the things that make us religiouse? Yeah, we know life is unfair and we are going to die and we want to go on right? So we get religiouse and kill each other over the religion. Go figure. LOL!
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jacksmar
                          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Sorry, Ford I didn’t know you wanted to be taken seriously. But I’m still laughing at you for Katrina and now Rita. Living in Florida, I didn’t see too much in print about the 8 that died here. According to you and your ilk, one is too many.

Every time you post, I read Mike Dukakis and it totally begs the question: Again?
                          Michael Dukakis, 1988 Nomination Acceptance Speech

We’re going to have an Environmental Protection Agency that’s more interested in stopping pollution than in protecting the polluters.

We’re going to have a Justice Department that isn’t he laughing stock of the nation we're going to have a Justice Department that understands what the word "justice" means.

I want a new Attorney General to work with me and with law enforcement officials all over America to reclaim our streets and neighborhoods from those who commit violent crime.

I want our young scientists to dedicate their great gifts not to the destruction of life, but to its preservation; to wage war on hunger and pollution and infant mortality; and to win the war against AIDS, the greatest public health emergency of our lifetime, and a disease that must be conquered.

My friends, the dream that began in Plymouth 360 years ago: the spirit that survived that terrible winter at Valley Forge and triumphed on the beach at Normandy, the courage that looked Khrushchev in the eye during the Cuban Missile Crisis�is as strong and as vibrant today as it has ever been.

You guys are a fucking laugh riot!!!!!!
                          A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

So, I'm to be led to believe that the levees were damaged in much the same was as say, the Pentagon ??

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              So, I'm to be led to believe that the levees were damaged in much the same was as say, the Pentagon ??

Being a local, I'm surprised you haven't heard the rumors. There have been people saying that explosives were found near the point where the 17th street levee broke.

I've also heard that some Natl Guard troops who were attempting to drop sandbags at or near the breach were forced out of the area, supposedly because they might have "found something".

Again, these stories haven't been corroborated yet, which is why I haven't brought up the subject.

The Pentagon, on the other hand, is very well documented. And I don't mean the ridiculous "official" explanation.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...