PDA

View Full Version : Prescott Bush

stringfelowhawk
09-20-2005, 05:58 PM
This has been brought up before. However, I thought some of u might like to see this. I AM NOT saying this is true. I am just putting it out for those who would like to see it. I do not know how to post a direct link so its on www.steackandcheese.com
The video page for Sept. 20 under the title "Bush-n-Nazis Part I and II".
This is for the conspiracy theorists among us.

stringfelowhawk
09-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Gotta say, true or not. It sounds interesting.

FORD
09-20-2005, 07:52 PM
It IS true. Even the corporate media finally acknowledged the relationship between Prescott Bush and the Third Reich, though they did their best to whitewash the story.

Truth is that you CAN'T whitewash it. Bush Jr may not be responsible for his Grandaddy's actions, but the money that fuels the BCE was first made off the blood of 6 million Jews (and a whole lot of queers, gypsys, Catholics, and US/Allied soldiers as well)

jcook11
09-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It IS true. Even the corporate media finally acknowledged the relationship between Prescott Bush and the Third Reich, though they did their best to whitewash the story.

Truth is that you CAN'T whitewash it. Bush Jr may not be responsible for his Grandaddy's actions, but the money that fuels the BCE was first made off the blood of 6 million Jews (and a whole lot of queers, gypsys, Catholics, and US/Allied soldiers as well)

Mr. FORD......Your thorazine is ready.

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2005, 07:42 PM
That's Ms.!

No self-respecting man would pout and preen about another man like a woman would!

FORD
09-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
That's Ms.!

No self-respecting man would pout and preen about another man like a woman would!

Unless his name was Dr. AssVibe and he was obsessed with Howard Dean, right?

Or maybe if his name was Warham and he couldn't stop his obsession with Bill Clinton?

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2005, 09:10 PM
EVERYONE here knows you'd go out of your way to bash on Bush...pull the tampon out Ms.Ford!