PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Devil?

Hardrock69
09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
I just happened on at post a EdTheDrunk.com:

hi , im currently searching for this small mp3 file.
its an audio sound of david lee roth/slash. im pretty sure its just a small comedie thing.

in the audio , david lee roth is auditioning for guns n roses and slash asks him to sing welcome to the jungle and david lee roth keeps screwing it up by singing the lyrics wrong like for instance he says , running to with the jungle or welcome to the devil stuff like that and finally slash has had enough and lee roth and slash are in a fight and you hear dave screaming and stuff lol its a funny audio , i heard it once but i didnt remember the file name if anyone could help find it would be cool

Has anyone got this?

I laffed like hell on the complete Zero recordings where Dave was singing "It'a Gonna Take A Lotta Drugs"...

"Welcome To The Devil" sounds like something hilarious to have....

:cool:

Big Troubles
09-23-2005, 05:57 PM
fake... I have it. Not worth a damn. Not even Dave. Funny though.

file name is Slash's snake pit

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 04:53 PM
It's ok...

Doesn't even sound like Dave though...

Dumb...

:elvis:

Satan
09-25-2005, 01:06 AM
It's an insult to me, personally :(

Jahuli
09-25-2005, 03:33 AM
its pretty funny especially how dave keeps callin Slash names like splash and smash.

DLR_EngineRoom
09-27-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I just happened on at post a EdTheDrunk.com:

hi , im currently searching for this small mp3 file.
its an audio sound of david lee roth/slash. im pretty sure its just a small comedie thing.

in the audio , david lee roth is auditioning for guns n roses and slash asks him to sing welcome to the jungle and david lee roth keeps screwing it up by singing the lyrics wrong like for instance he says , running to with the jungle or welcome to the devil stuff like that and finally slash has had enough and lee roth and slash are in a fight and you hear dave screaming and stuff lol its a funny audio , i heard it once but i didnt remember the file name if anyone could help find it would be cool

Has anyone got this?

I laffed like hell on the complete Zero recordings where Dave was singing "It'a Gonna Take A Lotta Drugs"...

"Welcome To The Devil" sounds like something hilarious to have....

:cool:

I got mine from Napster....but you can get it now from Ares....it's recorded by some radio station with 2 actors....