X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Jano fucked up.

I guess seabass is back on the roofies...what a pathetic performance. Gallery get's called for false starts....some of 'em are really fucking false. The Raiders' D-line gave that faggot McNabb enough time to warm a can of soup on the stove. The fix is in...it's fucking been in. If you think for one goddamned minute that the NFL is a skrait-up office, I've got some monster truck tires to sell ya.

Fuck all that, I want to talk about McNabb and white fucking Akers being two fucking queers. Did anyone else see that grab-ass on the sideline? My god, McNabb was so fucking cuntcerned about Akers' injury.....this shit is going downhill. Fucking Chuck Connors is gonna throw a cooler full of clam chowder any day now.
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Charles Fucking Woodson has apparently found Jano's roofie stash....unfuckingbelievable. Hey Chuck, instead of engaging in sideline sorority girl slapfights, try just pushing a motherfucker out of bounds. It works, and saves valuable yardage. Oh yeah, and ZONE FUCKING COVERAGE is as advertised....

Comment

Working...