PDA

View Full Version : Further "hard" evidence that SPammy is back with the brothers

rude biff
03-25-2004, 03:22 PM
ONce again, I, Rude Biff, The unholy Pope of the first church of Halen, have searched the globe for VH news to bring to the faithful.....

The Kansas City Star to day reports on the VH summer tour AND names Hagar the Horrible as lead singer.....

http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/Entertainment/8257031.htm?/c

Also, Spammy's official web site www.redrocker.com , in an announcement about the opening of the Cabo Wabo Cantina in lake tahoe april 30th, hints about certain "Friends" joining him on stage..... subtle, yes, but at least it's more info, than the VH site is willing to give...

GO AND SIN SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Pope:confused:

Dave IS VH
03-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Yes, we all know the The Fat motherfucker is back in the band.

I don't know, why the VH website won't announce it.

Catfish
03-25-2004, 03:32 PM
My God, I knew Hagar was a sellout what with his choice in bandmates and his fucking tequilla and his owning a bar in Mexico while not being able speak a lick of Spanish, but now he's franchising that stupid place out? Tahoe!?!?!?!

rude biff
03-25-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
My God, I knew Hagar was a sellout what with his choice in bandmates and his fucking tequilla and his owning a bar in Mexico while not being able speak a lick of Spanish, but now he's franchising that stupid place out? Tahoe!?!?!?!

YEah, you can even apply for a job at the tahoe spot on his web site.....FUCKING SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panamark
03-25-2004, 03:51 PM
Its even too embarrassing for the VH brothers to admit.

Catfish
03-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Panamark
Its even too embarrassing for the VH brothers to admit.

It's fucking beauuuuutiful!!!

Piss on that band.

Angel
03-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Have you tried his Tequila??? puke city!

As for his little blurb on his site: while Sunday, May 2nd will feature “Sammy Hagar and Friends"... I figure the VH's will walk once they see that one!!

Plus, take a look at the cities listed on their site... I don't see Lake Tahoe on there! I still won't believe it until I hear it from the dipshits themselves! :cool:

Eyes of the Night
03-25-2004, 07:31 PM
His tequilla is actually pretty fucking good:o ... lmao

:gulp:

The first "official" anything concerning Slapnuts was back in the band and not some DJ was Jimmy Kimbell last tuesday ...

He said some of their dates include old folks homes and retirement centers! lmao ...

Pendemic
03-25-2004, 08:19 PM
it hasnt been announced because all the contracts are not signed.

Catfish
03-25-2004, 09:24 PM
Anyone who drinks Sammy Hagar's tequila might as well be giving him head because all you're doing is sipping on his piss.

Rubnose
03-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Pendemic
it hasnt been announced because all the contracts are not signed.

Hey look everybody! Somebody who knows the real scoop. WOW! We never had one of those before. THANKS! It's sooooo cool how you know about contracts and .... well.....contracts.... and ya know all the important things involved ia a Van Hagar reunion.

Thanks for the facts. Douche!