X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

When History Repeats Itself

The tyranny of power if here. Current events tell us that those who killed Kennedy can only perpetuate their power by promoting social upheaval at home and abroad.

It's obvious now that the interest of those who killed Kennedy transcend national boundries and national priorities as New Orleans showed the world.

We are dealing with an international conspiracy - globalism. We must FACE THAT FACT and not waste ANY MORE time microanalyising the evidence. That's exactly what they WANT us to do. They have kept us busy FOR TOO LONG.

And I will bet, buddy, that is exactly what will happen to you. They'll keep you very, very busy and, eventually, they'll wear you down.

Educate your country, your family, your co-workers (if you have a job), your friends, everybody.

The people who killed Kennedy have kept you very busy, but not this time.

WAKE UP!
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 09-30-2005, 07:02 AM.
    Add to Ignore list
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

But there's no hard evidence that Kennedy (presuming you're referring to JFK here) was killed by a conspiracy.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
      But there's no hard evidence that Kennedy (presuming you're referring to JFK here) was killed by a conspiracy.
      The "hard evidence" is in the fact that Kennedy's brain was stolen in the process of the fake autopsy, because the fatal shot (as the Zapruder film clearly shows) couldn't have possibly come from the school book depository where Oswald supposedly was.

Even more obvious is the RFK assassination, where Bobby was killed by a point blank shot behind his right ear. The powder burns were on his neck. Sirhan Sirhan, a brainwashed patsy who took the fall, was standing about 8 feet away from RFK, and in front of him at all times. It is physically impossible for him to have fired the fatal shot.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2004

Lets not forget the "magic bullet"!
        Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. How did they put it in "JFK"?
        "Theoretical physics can prove an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy".
        Always loved that quote.
        Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
          Lets not forget the "magic bullet"!
          Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. How did they put it in "JFK"?
          "Theoretical physics can prove an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy".
          Always loved that quote.
          Exactly. The Seinfeld "magic loogie" episode, which was based on that scene in the movie actually made more sense, and it was intended as a joke.

I hope Arlen Specter comes clean on that one before he dies.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Give me a fucking break. I'm going to laugh my ass off when Bush steps down from power and the new elected president takes his place. Comparing Bush to Hitler is so stupid. Hitler was a great speaker, Bush is a shitty speaker. Hitler stired the German people into an excited frenzy. Bush's own people hate him. Naw, Bush is some rich kid who's over his head. A puppet president.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think the JFK thing is what spawned a thousand cuntspiracy theories from the ludicrous Roswell thing, John Lennon, to controlled explosions bringing down the WTC.

Because there was a cuntspiracy in the JFK assasination and they got away with it, ever since then everyone see's them everywhere.

And before anyone asks for proof it's very simple and I've said it here before.

You don't need magic bullets or grassy knolls to prove JFK was a conspiracy. Jack Ruby shooting Oswald proves it by itself categorically and without question.

In any case did the Warren committe not come to that verdict second time around?

Cheers!

Last edited by Seshmeister; 09-30-2005, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I think the JFK thing is what spawned a thousand cuntspiracy theories from the ludicrous Roswell thing, John Lennon, to controlled explosions bringing down the WTC.

Because there was a cuntspiracy in the JFK assasination and they got away with it, ever since then everyone see's them everywhere.

And before anyone asks for proof it's very simple and I've said it here before.

You don't need magic bullets or grassy knolls to prove JFK was a conspiracy. Jack Ruby shooting Oswald proves it by itself categorically and without question.

In any case did the Warren committe not come to that verdict second time around?

Cheers!

I dunno,' I used to be certain that it was a conspiracy, and actually I still think there may have been one, but not the giant political mess that many still think. Now, I'm not so sure about the "coup, with LBJ waiting in the wings" thing. There's a lot of evidence that OSWALD may indeed be the (main) shooter. And a lot of the "evidence" to the contrary produced in OLIVER STONE'S film, for instance, has been shown to be bullshit, or at least misguiding regarding the context in which is is presented.

An example is the "magic bullet," presented to be in "pristine condition" like a perfect slug removed from the jacket of a round. In fact, the "pristine magic bullet" was mashed and scuffed up and had struck human bone, the lead had been pushed out the back of the slug. It was "pristine" only because it had not fragmented as most bullets will after hitting two people. Conjecture now states that the round slowed down as it progressively went through the tissues of The PRESIDENT and GOVERNOR CONNOLLY.

There are also two photos of KENNEDY's head, one graphic, showing a gaping wound with his brain matter falling out, and the other, showing a relatively neat wound. This is simply the result of the gaping maw being cleaned up, and his head reconstructed to present a neat corpse for the funeral, as is done with most post mortems.

I think the main "conspiracy" here is that the FBI closed the investigation early without finding possible accomplices in order to have a neat, clean 'open and shut' case.

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  The "hard evidence" is in the fact that Kennedy's brain was stolen in the process of the fake autopsy, because the fatal shot (as the Zapruder film clearly shows) couldn't have possibly come from the school book depository where Oswald supposedly was.

Even more obvious is the RFK assassination, where Bobby was killed by a point blank shot behind his right ear. The powder burns were on his neck. Sirhan Sirhan, a brainwashed patsy who took the fall, was standing about 8 feet away from RFK, and in front of him at all times. It is physically impossible for him to have fired the fatal shot.
                  Was JFKs brain stolen, or did RFK in fact have that and other autopsy materials removed from the National Archives?

I've watched the Zapruder film. You can see Kennedy's head move forward as the bullet impacts before it goes back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left.....what you can't see is the gaping wound in the occipital parietal (back of the head) area that so many describe, mostly because it was never there to begin with. The inside of the windsheild on the presidential limo was cracked, presumably from bullet fragments. If the head wound was a result from a frontal shot and blew out the back of the head, then where did the bullet go? It's one thing to speculate that it was a frangible missile that fragmented on impact, but another thing to PROVE it.

Have done a lot of study on this subject. Am not claiming to know the answers, but there isn't a single pro-conspiracy book out there, not one, which has offered verifiable, documented evidence that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. Lots of conjecture. Lots of speculation. Thin to non-existent on proof. Not to say JFK wasn't done in resulting from a conspiracy. Certainly possible. But to say it was so without a doubt while lacking any evidence is kinda disingenuous, least as far as what I'd be willing to proffer.

Always found the RFK assassination more interesting for reasons you mentioned, especially the discrepancies between RFK's wounds and the position of Sirhan, as well as the number of bullets flying around the Ambassador hotel pantry vs. number of bullets Sirhan;s gun could have contained. The lack of film and destruction of photographic evidence by the LAPD was also very odd, if not suspect.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Was JFKs brain stolen, or did RFK in fact have that and other autopsy materials removed from the National Archives?

I've watched the Zapruder film. You can see Kennedy's head move forward as the bullet impacts before it goes back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left.....what you can't see is the gaping wound in the occipital parietal (back of the head) area that so many describe, mostly because it was never there to begin with. The inside of the windsheild on the presidential limo was cracked, presumably from bullet fragments. If the head wound was a result from a frontal shot and blew out the back of the head, then where did the bullet go? It's one thing to speculate that it was a frangible missile that fragmented on impact, but another thing to PROVE it.
                    Here's some trivia for you...

JACKIE KENNEDY(ONASIS) is seen in the Zapruder Film getting up after the graphic head shot, turning around and leaning on the back of the "Lincoln" limousine.

Q: What is she doing? Panicking after her husband had his head blown apart?

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Plus, Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was really a muddled stew of conspiracy theories. Stone didn't even choose to get simple details of Garrison's book, On The Trail Of The Assassins, right. With Stone misrepresenting so much from one of the primary sources of his screenplay (the other being Crossfire by Jim Marrs) when it came time to film, regardless from sloppiness or for purposes of dramatization, he can't really be trusted to get the big picture right when so many of the smaller details were plain wrong.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Here's some trivia for you...

JACKIE KENNEDY(ONASIS) is seen in the Zapruder Film getting up after the graphic head shot, turning around and leaning on the back of the "Lincoln" limousine.

Q: What is she doing? Panicking after her husband had his head blown apart?
                        She appears to be grabbing a bit of skull which, if one views the Nix film, is visible coming from what appears to be the front right side of JFKs head, landing back on the trunk as the limosine moved forward.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

She may well have been panicking, though. Maybe a bit of both.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She appears to be grabbing a bit of skull which, if one views the Nix film, is visible coming from what appears to be the front right side of JFKs head, landing back on the trunk as the limosine moved forward.
                            Yeah it's just human instinct.

She see's a bit of his head and tries to grab it.

It's insane in the cold light of day but totally understandable.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Plus, Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was really a muddled stew of conspiracy theories. Stone didn't even choose to get simple details of Garrison's book, On The Trail Of The Assassins, right. With Stone misrepresenting so much from one of the primary sources of his screenplay (the other being Crossfire by Jim Marrs) when it came time to film, regardless from sloppiness or for purposes of dramatization, he can't really be trusted to get the big picture right when so many of the smaller details were plain wrong.
                              Very true. There are so many sloppy, misrepresented details in STONE's work, that I don't know where to begin, i.e.:

Lee Harvey OSWALD was a lousy shot in the Marine Corp (false); he often scored "expert" (the highest ranking) in marksmanship qualifications.

OSWALD could not have gotten off three shots with a bolt-action, Italian made short rifle ("the worst shoulder weapon ever made") in the seven seconds that the assassination took place (false--partially)

New, closer examination of the Zapruder Film indicates that the time frame of the first shot to the last shot of the murder was actually nine seconds in duration. More than enough time for an experienced shooter to get off three rounds from a rifle plagued with reliability problems albeit, but also a very effective, accurate killing weapon (which, like the M-16, fired a small-caliber round at a very high velocity).

To his credit, STONE has repeatedly stated that his film is not meant as an explanation, or even an alternate theory, of the assassination of JFK; it is only as a vehicle to challenge the validity and findings of the WARREN COMMISSION. But his film has left much faulty information in the public consciousness.

Comment

Working...