PDA

View Full Version : What if we are all wrong?

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2004, 07:57 PM
what if dave wasn't ill when he cancelled some shows but secretly singing in "you-know-where"...what if james lomenzo plays with zakk because there ain't no dlr-band in the future...what if dave's site is blacked out because there won't be any solo-tour dates to announce in the future...

I know this is a whole lot of whisfull thinking but as long as there is no official announcement there is hope...so get down on your fucking knees and PRAY!!!

Dave's PA Rental
03-25-2004, 08:00 PM
I am starting to seriously think that this is a possibility.

And besides, Hitch says so.

Dave's PA Rental
03-25-2004, 08:00 PM
(the Sam AND Dave thing...)

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Daves PA rental
(the Sam AND Dave thing...)

dave would rather die before sharing the stage with sambo and the lying dutchmen...

Dave's PA Rental
03-25-2004, 08:03 PM
yeah, your are probably right.

Dave's PA Rental
03-25-2004, 08:04 PM
but dont you remember two summers ago when the news broke that Sam and Dave were touring together? Remember how impossible that sounded?...

Pendemic
03-25-2004, 08:17 PM
its all about the mighty dollar

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2004, 08:21 PM
but dont you remember two summers ago when the news broke that Sam and Dave were touring together? Remember how impossible that sounded?...

but that were two different shows...this would be ONE band...ONE stage...they would kill each other...

DlocRoth
03-25-2004, 08:26 PM
true.... but Dave KNOWS he would blow that fat fuck off the stage. Actually, I bet Spam would never go for that. Cuz he knows it.

Viking
03-25-2004, 08:28 PM
There are a lot of coincidences lately. Tour dates showing up out of the blue? Dave's site gone black? No official announcement of who the lead singer will be from ANYONE'S camp? With as much misinformation that been thrown around in the last few years, I don't discount Cherone coming back at this point.

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Viking
There are With as much misinformation that been thrown around in the last few years, I don't discount Cherone coming back at this point.

that would REALLY be a surprise that no one expects...

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 08:36 PM
You guys should stop this shit. Im getting all excited again, and now you got me thinking it could be Dave. But you know that it's just not gonna happen. Its just gonna be a bigger let down when Spermmy shows his fucking face.

DavidLeeNatra
03-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
You guys should stop this shit. Im getting all excited again, and now you got me thinking it could be Dave. But you know that it's just not gonna happen. Its just gonna be a bigger let down when Spermmy shows his fucking face.

you're so damned right...but I just can't except it...not yet...so I hope and pray and my knees are bleeding...

Bullethead #1
03-25-2004, 09:01 PM
You can never rule anything out with Van Halen.

Remember back when Sammy left/got fired how bitter the two chainsmoking Van Halen Brothers were in that infamous MTV interview? Eddie looked maniacal. Recent interviews quote Ed as saying "We never didn't get along" [with sammy]..

After the Sam and Dave tour Sam vowed never to have anything to do with Roth.

It seems unlikley that they would ever do a tour with both singers.

On the other hand that could explain why they only have a few dates booked. Perhaps they are testing the waters.

Catfish
03-25-2004, 09:27 PM
I'm totally against it, but it would be HILARIOUS to see real Van Halen up against Van Hagar on the same stage. LMMFAO!!!

And I think it's funny how all of us are assuming the worst and that Spammy is back...

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 09:29 PM
I can still hear Ed say "at least Roth didn't lie", referring to Hagar quitting. I think a small piece of me still holds out some hope.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 09:31 PM
I can bet it wont be Gary again! :lol:

Catfish
03-25-2004, 09:34 PM
I hope it is so I can laugh even harder at those washed-up baffoons.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 09:38 PM
ok, well if not Dave, then somebody rediculous. Like Neil Young or Gary Cherone. :lol:

Top Jimmy
03-25-2004, 09:58 PM
me?

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 10:01 PM
yes, you!

:lol:

Rubnose
03-25-2004, 10:13 PM
Isn't speculation fun? I think it's Dave cause Azcardi-null said it is and he is really, really smart and in the know.

rustoffa
03-25-2004, 10:23 PM
At this point it could be Iggy Pop in a Dolly Parton wig for all I care.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 10:25 PM
Actualy it's Dolly Parton wearing an Iggy Pop wig.

rustoffa
03-25-2004, 11:11 PM
The logistics are a nightmare either way.In a perfect world,Iggy and Dolly might actually work it out.....double-bill style.In all probability Dolly would trip over a discarded neckbrace and Iggy'd be runnin' around all batty over Wolfie.

ian_doherty
03-25-2004, 11:19 PM
I heard it announced that Sammy Hagar was going to be touring with Madonna this summer and no I am not joking at all. WJFK Washington, DC

ian_doherty
03-25-2004, 11:27 PM
nevermind - i just read the USA today article .
it sounded "too good too be true"..

Top Jimmy
03-25-2004, 11:35 PM
hmmmmm....I see the future....

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2004, 04:21 AM
I don't TJ...but I still hope...last night I watched twister...and to hear "human beings" was such a pain. but it makes me remember all the stories about hagar writing shitty lyrics and edwina refusing to accept anything coming from fatass...and alexis renaming songs and sam refusing to do rewrites...sam hasn't learned to write any lyrics since then, alexis and edwina are still pussies...and suddenly there IS hope again.

but maybe edwina is already too fucked up or drunk to even realize who is singing...

KungFuMonKey
03-26-2004, 04:35 AM
Dave has has been playing and has showz booked. I am happy. would be happier if Alex, Ed, and Mike were there....actually I'd bee happier if Steve, Billy and Greg were there but..we got the shows none the less.....so cheer up, drink a beer and let's ignore the evil people.

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2004, 07:06 AM
so this thread can be closed now...sorry folks...I was just whishing for the best...

WARF
03-26-2004, 08:19 AM
I am starting to seriously think that this is a possibility.

And besides, Hitch says so.

The dude making making predictions from his parents basement in SHITTY ASS windsor, Colorado.... is wrong TWICE!!!