PDA

View Full Version : What kind of a grown man likes Van Hagar?

Mr Ziffel
03-26-2004, 01:21 AM
And please don't state the obvious homosexual ones. I'm not talking about young punks either. I'm talking about grown men, that grew up in the era with Dave as the singer for Van Halen. I wonder what they were listening to when Van Halen was ruling the world?

distortion9
03-26-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Mr Ziffel
And please don't state the obvious homosexual ones. I'm not talking about young punks either. I'm talking about grown men, that grew up in the era with Dave as the singer for Van Halen. I wonder what they were listening to when Van Halen was ruling the world?

Damn rules!

kennyboy
03-26-2004, 03:04 AM
The kind of guy who puts an American flag on his El Camino or has a favorite baseball team.

MAX
03-26-2004, 03:28 AM
Either a fourtysomething or sixteen year old unfortunate bastard, with bad skin, sporting a mullet and asks you through a speaker "would you like fries wit dat?"

Sad but you know it's true.

Cos when they get in their car on the way home they crank "That's what my dreams are made of........."

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2004, 04:29 AM
some married milkdrinker who's driving a nissan...

WARF
03-26-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
some married milkdrinker who's driving a nissan...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyes of the Night
03-26-2004, 07:01 AM
12 was when I heard EEAS for the first time blaring during "reading time" ...

Then Ed at 14 and the real =VH= nothing that's watered down so to speak ...

Didn't realize the fact that Dave is the only singer for the bro's ti'll I saw him live for the first time at Daves saves the day in 01' with Walsh at the lead ...

:gulp: