• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Just a reminder...

reminder to web site owners

And for all you "it'll never happen" people out there. Ya never know. It's the talking about it and keeping the thought of a reunion "alive" that turns the "impossibilities into the "endless possibilities". It's the perfect 'Dream Come True'.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

and I still wouldn't mind seeing a link regarding the Dave/ Tommy Lee
    collaboration.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Ive got David Lee Roth on search for email alerts, and there hasn't been any mention of new Dave music. anyone else know what's next for CVH or Dave? DvD's? Dave still rumored to be Stern replacement?
      Why is it that Dave and the Van Halen "camp" take soooo fucking loooooong to do or say anything-media wise?
      Ive always questioned that, even as a kid. I used to feel impatient after buying Diver Down.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2005

i agree there is always hope
        Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Molly Blue
          Roadie
          • Apr 2005

never say never

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

dont look a gift horse in the mouth.
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Molly Blue
              Roadie
              • Apr 2005

Don't look too close at the other end either...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

and never put salt in your eyes. I dunno, just adding here...

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                  Sniper
                  • Aug 2005

I believe in the torch...I believe in David Lee Roth..I just don't believe in Eddie.

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    and never put salt in your eyes. I dunno, just adding here...

Always remember to never put salt in your eyes

Remember to never put salt in your eyes

Never put salt in your eyes

Put salt in your eyes.....Yaaaaaaaaaaauuurrgh!
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Terry
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Long as all the CVH members are living and in reasonable physical shape (able to stand up and play), suppose there's always a chance.

Then again, at the rate they're going, by the time they get around to doing it there's always a chance few if any will give a shit.
                      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                        Sniper
                        • Aug 2005

Well...2006 is almost around the corner. I know..I know..I can't believe it eiether. At the moment there is NO Van Halen cause there is no singer. With so many rumors flying around who knows what to believe anymore. Even I don't! I have faith that something might give...when push comes to shove...who knows? A month from now we might all be watching Rock Star:Van Halen and drowning ourselves in our beers. It's been 30 years (christ...) since Dave was in VH..30 years. It's a little depressing huh? Well eiether way...I have Faith in the DLR ARMY and I'm happy I get to converse with some pretty damn cool people like yourselves. When that tourch does get lit I'll be on the sidelines partying my dick off and I hope you all join me!

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2005

I definitely believe in dave but i dont really believe in the other three.
                          Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                            Sniper
                            • Aug 2005

I hear that sammysucks1984 !

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2005

Exactly...
                              with mikey constantly butt fucking sammy, eddie sucking on a beer bottle and alex constantly sucking on eds dick i dont see it happening

Comment

Working...