X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Fuck off Edward!!!!

Okay, I will say I have had a few tonight so bare wit me. Van Halen is done! Dave will never come back and Edward does not want Dave. Even if they got back together it wouldnt have the same kind of carefree fuck off sound they had on the six pack. It would be too thought out. Eddie is such a dick!!!!! I am 34 and still waiting for this album since 1985. I am about to give up on these fuckers. I have been waiting toooooo long. I am really starting to think that CVH is what it is in a time when it ruled the world and some of us can remember it but thats all it is. It will never be what it was. GOD DAMMIT THAT PISSES ME OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because it could be the biggest show in the world if they do it right. sorry guys, just venting!!

PS.... i WILL NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!
  • YEAHIMROTH!
    Full On Cocktard
    • Sep 2004

lol, your a bit slow aren't you?

Comment

• Wonder Twins
      Roadie
      • May 2005

I think we all feel that way man. We all want to see this happen. We sit around year after year wondering if this is the year. So afetr nothing, we get pissed and say fuck them. Then two seconds later we say god I hope they play together again. I did it probably 20 times this year alone.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Hadn't really been waiting for it to happen between 1985 and 1995. Pretty much was resigned to believing that Roth wasn't ever gonna come back, and that was that. Roth didn't want to be there, had bailed and wasn't coming back.

1996 got me pumped to see CVH again. After 4 months of waiting to see CVH announce tour dates, I end up with MWM, CGTSNM and a bunch of excuses from Ed and Al.

When Cherone left in Nov. 1999, had positive feelings about CVH getting the reunion done and done right until about July of 2000, when rumors were flying left and right. Since then, can't be bothered getting my blood pressure elevated by a bunch of rumors. And the events of 2004 have left me convinced that CVH should (as Edward says) be left to memory. Ed's just damaged goods now, Al's still an asshole, and Mikey would rather be a flamin' waborita.

Dave needs to steer as far clear of this trainwreck as possible. Best not to soil the legacy with a reunion attempt now. The window was there in 1996. Opportunity was blown. Let it go and move onto something else.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kramro
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Oct 2005

My dearest VaHaCla's,sorry but i dont know what to call,all you guys,...& girls,colectively!....yes,Van Halen(the classic) were the rocknroll version of a boy band meets the stooges(not the band)...if they were in town,you would skip the movies,& take the new date,to some kick arse rock romance!...........& what a shame,as good as they were with Dave,they didnt reach their peak,but what we have is wonderful!....By peak,i mean,when you look at bon jovi,if Dave & the guys hadnt thrown it all away,....they would be in the place of 'italian pimp rock!'...today!....Nevermind,i couldnt agree with sniper's letter more,..that was then,..& if they were going to get it together,they would of done,by now...get over it,& enjoy the great music they left behind,...thats all we have ,& ever will have!!....Us fans will always remember,but the general public has long forgotton,....& it could have been so much different!!...a message to you Eddie,coming from a fellow guitarist,..whatever happened to the spark &the joy you once had,that youve lost in your playing,...you have become so bitter,forget the blues,or the classic brown sound,...all i hear is grey,since dave left,....get it together,or remain the sucker!!...but really thank you for the memories!,.......p.s.Ive been training(fighting stye,kung fu)..to van halen 2,& women & children 1st,since they came out,they are such up albums,& so raw,...for me the 1st album sounds weak,even though all the polls think differently,..& fair warning is hot too,they are the ones for me,.....God bless!..KRAMRO

Comment

• VonHalen
            Foot Soldier
            • Jul 2005

oooooook

Comment

Working...