PDA

View Full Version : This is what we needed..this is what the world was waiting for

Calderone
03-26-2004, 10:36 AM
i feel bad

degüello
03-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Aww, sammyC, that just makes it hurt more.

Calderone
03-26-2004, 11:44 AM
yeah ...it really hurts
im feelin like a girl dump me or something

Big Troubles
03-26-2004, 11:49 AM
I dunno. Im kinda happy. I think Dave will do just fine on his own. He wasn't putting his life on hold, waiting for the bros to call him. he's been touring. he's been making tunes and doing the Sapranos. I think Van Hagar should go their way and Dave go his. Besides, there's no way Van Halen would ever sound as good as what we'd want them too. Ed, Al and Mike have changed so much over the years. I think they'd hurt Dave's party image if anything. Fuck Hagar and the horse he rode in on.

L.S.D.
03-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
I dunno. Im kinda happy. I think Dave will do just fine on his own. He wasn't putting his life on hold, waiting for the bros to call him. he's been touring. he's been making tunes and doing the Sapranos. I think Van Hagar should go their way and Dave go his. Besides, there's no way Van Halen would ever sound as good as what we'd want them too. Ed, Al and Mike have changed so much over the years. I think they'd hurt Dave's party image if anything. Fuck Hagar and the horse he rode in on.

except for the last line, that makes sense.

Big Troubles
03-26-2004, 11:59 AM
What? It wasn't a horse he rode in on? Fat fuck should walk everywhere for excersise purposes.

:fucku:

flappo
03-26-2004, 12:08 PM
..then again , if these dopes make an album , it will be such a flop it'll make vh3 look like a smash hit

Big Troubles
03-26-2004, 12:28 PM
Sounds kinda funny. But I downloaded the VH3 album just last year, and still havn't listened to it. I heard Fire in the Hole and thats it.
All the bad reviews on it, was enough for me not to even bother clicking play...