• Calderone
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

This is what we needed..this is what the world was waiting for

i feel bad
  • degüello
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

Aww, sammyC, that just makes it hurt more.
    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• Calderone
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

yeah ...it really hurts
      im feelin like a girl dump me or something

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

I dunno. Im kinda happy. I think Dave will do just fine on his own. He wasn't putting his life on hold, waiting for the bros to call him. he's been touring. he's been making tunes and doing the Sapranos. I think Van Hagar should go their way and Dave go his. Besides, there's no way Van Halen would ever sound as good as what we'd want them too. Ed, Al and Mike have changed so much over the years. I think they'd hurt Dave's party image if anything. Fuck Hagar and the horse he rode in on.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• L.S.D.

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          I dunno. Im kinda happy. I think Dave will do just fine on his own. He wasn't putting his life on hold, waiting for the bros to call him. he's been touring. he's been making tunes and doing the Sapranos. I think Van Hagar should go their way and Dave go his. Besides, there's no way Van Halen would ever sound as good as what we'd want them too. Ed, Al and Mike have changed so much over the years. I think they'd hurt Dave's party image if anything. Fuck Hagar and the horse he rode in on.
          except for the last line, that makes sense.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

What? It wasn't a horse he rode in on? Fat fuck should walk everywhere for excersise purposes.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

..then again , if these dopes make an album , it will be such a flop it'll make vh3 look like a smash hit

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Sounds kinda funny. But I downloaded the VH3 album just last year, and still havn't listened to it. I heard Fire in the Hole and thats it.
                All the bad reviews on it, was enough for me not to even bother clicking play...

Comment

Working...