PDA

View Full Version : alinchainz deathly afraid of the great JOEY T.

eat her out JOE
10-06-2005, 06:30 PM
It would be very simple for him to step up, be a man and fight me on Nov. 26 in Michigan. I am attending the show which is only 20 minutes away from where he lives. We could simply set up a meeting place, and invite all army members to attend. I would even hold a meet and greet afterward. Step up to the play and be a man. Do you or do you not accept this challenge???? Faggot.

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:34 PM
20 minutes huh?

Where do I live queer boy?

And why didn't you post this in the forum I moderate?

Step to the "play"?

You do mean "plate", don't ya fat bot? I know you know what one of those are, seeing's how you don't miss many down at the soup kitchen in Butler.

What they would hold afterward is a fucking trash bag (an economy sized one at that) with your fat fucking ass kicked in it.

I accept fatty, you tell me where to meet you and I'll tell you how far it is from where I live.

By the way, you can't leave the state remember? That's what they do with registered sex offenders huh Blowy the Clown?

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Step up to the "play"?

boy, u stupid tubby.

Unchainme
10-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Good Lord Thudner Put up or shut up.

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:38 PM
BTW Joe ... trannies are not "hers" ... for the next time you're licking that greasy, hairy asshole you think belongs to that really ugly broad you pay on the corner.

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
LMAO ... like I would be scared of a really grungy, grimey, Pillsbury Doughboy ...

Rikk
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
I can be there too, AL. I live right in your neck of the woods too. Hell, I'll film the little fight and we can post it.:p

Of course, I get the little nagging feeling that JOEY may not actually be there...:eek:

eat her out JOE
10-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Great, it's on then. We will do it 2 hours prior to the show so I have some time for a meet and greet as well.

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I can be there too, AL. I live right in your neck of the woods too. Hell, I'll film the little fight and we can post it.:p

Of course, I get the little nagging feeling that JOEY may not actually be there...:eek:

It wouldn't take long ... you won't waste much tape ... but the extra footage of Joey shitting hiself and begging for his life might make it go another 5 mins ...

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by eat her out JOE
Great, it's on then. We will do it 2 hours prior to the show so I have some time for a meet and greet as well.

Cleaning highways as part of communtiy service is not a "show" asshole ...

Funny how you failed to mention where it is, can you not read ...

Well ... not well anyway ... damn you're stupid.

WARF
10-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Whatever.... THUNDER LIPS!!

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 06:59 PM
The fag asks me weekly for my address, phone number, shit like that.

He stalks men, but from past history, you would think I was too old for him.

I keep telling him I'm hetero too, but he keeps wishing.

He's been dying to meet me, and he just might.

He isn't coming to Michigan, he can't peddle that far.

He's pissed as usual because he looks like ass 24/7 around here.

And he doesn't need my help for that.

That and whacking his lil pee pee are the 2 things he can do all by himself.

Dan
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by eat her out JOE
It would be very simple for him to step up, be a man and fight me on Nov. 26 in Michigan. I am attending the show which is only 20 minutes away from where he lives. We could simply set up a meeting place, and invite all army members to attend. I would even hold a meet and greet afterward. Step up to the play and be a man. Do you or do you not accept this challenge???? Faggot.

You are a Joke Joe.Money on Al to K.O you in 10 seconds.

Rikk
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
It wouldn't take long ... you won't waste much tape ... but the extra footage of Joey shitting hiself and begging for his life might make it go another 5 mins ...

I'll use the extra footage for the DVD edition...

ALinChainz
10-06-2005, 07:08 PM
K, I gotta step out for dinner with the family ... maybe little Joey can muster up a post ...

That's his style ... wait til I'm not here and post it somewhere I can't dump it ...

twonabomber
10-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Joe really means to type "MEAT and greet." as in, the meat comes throught the gloryhole, and Joe greets it.

Dan
10-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
Joe really means to type "MEAT and greet." as in, the meat comes throught the gloryhole, and Joe greets it.

LMFAO

LoungeMachine
10-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I'll bet Joey double or nothing on the MILLION he owes me that he never shows up.....

Doesnt even have to fight.

Just show up, face AL, and I'll even throw in 20K

Simply show AL your Driver's License saying you're Joseph Lee Thunder, LP and collect $20,000.00

How about it Joey?

You never showed TWICE for our fights in Seattle....

silly faggot

Jimmy Jingles
10-07-2005, 09:18 AM
This "Joe" fellow sounds like a total ass peddler.

I would love to see you hand him his ass Al, but like you said, I'm sure he will be to chicken shit to show.

Suck it Thunder...You are a pathetic skanky homo who gets off on little boy asses and the $5 tyranny at the local Butler bus stop. I'm sure you were ass-fucked by your step dad and enjoyed torturing cats when you were growing up, huh? No worries...a nice shotgun blast to the face can do wonders.

There is another on this site named Jesterstar that I think you would get along with splendidly. You both are hungry for da cock and both like to pretend you are these super bad asses hiding behind your computer screens. You two have fun!

"Meat N Greet"...that was a good one.

Hardrock69
10-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Joe Thudner is a fucking pussy.

He could get his ass kicked by an 8-year-old girl...

manwiththedogs
10-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Sorry, but I feel the need to jump in here...cause this phony, internet, message board tough guy horseshit is really pissing me off, personally.

This is about as candyass as it gets...