alinchainz deathly afraid of the great JOEY T.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eat her out JOE
    Banned
    • Sep 2005

alinchainz deathly afraid of the great JOEY T.

It would be very simple for him to step up, be a man and fight me on Nov. 26 in Michigan. I am attending the show which is only 20 minutes away from where he lives. We could simply set up a meeting place, and invite all army members to attend. I would even hold a meet and greet afterward. Step up to the play and be a man. Do you or do you not accept this challenge???? Faggot.
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

20 minutes huh?

Where do I live queer boy?

And why didn't you post this in the forum I moderate?

Step to the "play"?

You do mean "plate", don't ya fat bot? I know you know what one of those are, seeing's how you don't miss many down at the soup kitchen in Butler.

What they would hold afterward is a fucking trash bag (an economy sized one at that) with your fat fucking ass kicked in it.

I accept fatty, you tell me where to meet you and I'll tell you how far it is from where I live.

By the way, you can't leave the state remember? That's what they do with registered sex offenders huh Blowy the Clown?

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Step up to the "play"?

boy, u stupid tubby.

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Good Lord Thudner Put up or shut up.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

BTW Joe ... trannies are not "hers" ... for the next time you're licking that greasy, hairy asshole you think belongs to that really ugly broad you pay on the corner.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

LMAO ... like I would be scared of a really grungy, grimey, Pillsbury Doughboy ...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I can be there too, AL. I live right in your neck of the woods too. Hell, I'll film the little fight and we can post it.:p

Of course, I get the little nagging feeling that JOEY may not actually be there...:eek:
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• eat her out JOE
                Banned
                • Sep 2005

Great, it's on then. We will do it 2 hours prior to the show so I have some time for a meet and greet as well.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                  I can be there too, AL. I live right in your neck of the woods too. Hell, I'll film the little fight and we can post it.:p

Of course, I get the little nagging feeling that JOEY may not actually be there...:eek:
                  It wouldn't take long ... you won't waste much tape ... but the extra footage of Joey shitting hiself and begging for his life might make it go another 5 mins ...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by eat her out JOE
                    Great, it's on then. We will do it 2 hours prior to the show so I have some time for a meet and greet as well.
                    Cleaning highways as part of communtiy service is not a "show" asshole ...

Funny how you failed to mention where it is, can you not read ...

Well ... not well anyway ... damn you're stupid.

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Whatever.... THUNDER LIPS!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

The fag asks me weekly for my address, phone number, shit like that.

He stalks men, but from past history, you would think I was too old for him.

I keep telling him I'm hetero too, but he keeps wishing.

He's been dying to meet me, and he just might.

He isn't coming to Michigan, he can't peddle that far.

He's pissed as usual because he looks like ass 24/7 around here.

And he doesn't need my help for that.

That and whacking his lil pee pee are the 2 things he can do all by himself.

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by eat her out JOE
                          It would be very simple for him to step up, be a man and fight me on Nov. 26 in Michigan. I am attending the show which is only 20 minutes away from where he lives. We could simply set up a meeting place, and invite all army members to attend. I would even hold a meet and greet afterward. Step up to the play and be a man. Do you or do you not accept this challenge???? Faggot.
                          You are a Joke Joe.Money on Al to K.O you in 10 seconds.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                            It wouldn't take long ... you won't waste much tape ... but the extra footage of Joey shitting hiself and begging for his life might make it go another 5 mins ...
                            I'll use the extra footage for the DVD edition...
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

K, I gotta step out for dinner with the family ... maybe little Joey can muster up a post ...

That's his style ... wait til I'm not here and post it somewhere I can't dump it ...

Comment

Working...