X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moose
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

what are the stations playing in your neck of the woods

Just wondering what the radio stations are playing.
    Here in Toronto and surrounding areas they are playing nuthin but original Van Halen.
    Q107 plays VH 4-5 times a day and it's always with Roth. Even after they just finished announcing the reunion with Spammy they still play Dave and the slap in the face came when the did the whole "B" side of
    VH1 2 minutes later. Ha Ha Ha
    97.7 htz fm same thing
    107.9 Dave and only Dave
    95.7 Dave and only Dave
    Even other music stations have suggested that VH has blown any respect they may have had by not listening to the fans.

Moose
  • Lou

Well I never heard 102.9 WMGK here play Van Hagar until this week. Now they are Made me sick to hear it.

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

I must say I'm glad the stations here in Toronto only play classic VH, although it wasnt always that way, Q-107 used to play alot of Van Hagar back in the 90's, glad they smartened up.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• L.S.D.

they will be playing van hagar again douchebags....

Comment

• WACF
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Mostly Dave....I fully expect more Hagar soon though.

They have started playing 'Humans' Being'...something they have never played here before.

Comment

Working...