X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Happy Birthday to ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!

Happy birthday to the ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!

That's right, long-suffering and here 24-7. Fifty fucking years is a milestone. Give it up motherfuckers.
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

SALLLLLL- UTE!

:bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Fifty years? This site has been up since 1955??? Well, baste my steaming puddings!

Happy birthday to the staff, and cuntgratulations.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Actually...we were originally up in the late 1920's...the fucking crash killed us...then the WAR...we actually worked communications in Europe during WWII...then the Korean WAR...

We came up in 1955 as the Frank Sinatra Army...

but shh...that's top secret shit...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Kewl! I always knew there was something more to this site tha just plain ol' VH/DLR...

Frank Sinatra fookin' rules! HE is the reason people come here all the time. Right? I can understand that.

For example, I'm a big Neil Diamond fan but if I went and did a Neil Diamond Army I wouldn't call it 'Neil Diamond Army'... stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life! I'd call it 'The Oreja de Van Gogh all around Playground' or some such. Then, Neil fans al over the world would flock to the site and pretend they're there only because Oreja de Van Gogh is so cool.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            We came up in 1955 as the Frank Sinatra Army...
            In those days, the SHEEP PEN existed to induct those that listened to anything Sinatra did after his days in the Tommy Dorsey orchestra...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2005

SALUTE ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!
              ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Working...