• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I am amazed!

Well guys, this actually amazes me.

You see, I held the Curve Ball high score for an entire year. I had even intended to make a post challenging people to try to beat it. But before I could, it already happened...

donaldduck has beaten my score! Amazingly enough he beat it only 2 hours after becoming a member here at the Roth Army and after what appears to be 3 attempts.

Who is this person? How is he so good at curveball? In any event, I don't think I'll be able to reclaim the score, it was hard enough beating Seenbad (although I did, and he's my little Curve Ball bitch now. )

Who is this donaldduck person? :confused:
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ha.

Remember Curveball is not an DLRArmy invention and I played it years before Sarge put it up here. The guy must already have been an expert.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Exactly. I, for example, am the best Frogger player there is. I could beat Figs with one hand tied behind my back and a foot sawed off.

I just don't want to.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Sonofabitch!!!! lmao.... and I gave up along time ago D-Love.... Unless I quit my job and play 24x7, I've resigned myself to the fact that I don't have game with Curve Ball... lol

Icon.
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

he has zero posts..delete his score..lmao

Comment

• nosuchluck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2004

damn...i've been playing Curve Ball for a while now and i've only gotten around 30,000...

Comment

Working...