PDA

View Full Version : I am amazed!

Dr. Love
10-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Well guys, this actually amazes me.

You see, I held the Curve Ball high score for an entire year. I had even intended to make a post challenging people to try to beat it. But before I could, it already happened...

donaldduck (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=16717) has beaten my score! Amazingly enough he beat it only 2 hours after becoming a member here at the Roth Army and after what appears to be 3 attempts.

Who is this person? How is he so good at curveball? In any event, I don't think I'll be able to reclaim the score, it was hard enough beating Seenbad (although I did, and he's my little Curve Ball bitch now. ;))

Who is this donaldduck person? :confused:

Seshmeister
10-10-2005, 11:31 PM
Ha.

Remember Curveball is not an DLRArmy invention and I played it years before Sarge put it up here. The guy must already have been an expert.

Anonymous
10-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Exactly. I, for example, am the best Frogger player there is. I could beat Figs with one hand tied behind my back and a foot sawed off.

I just don't want to.

Cheers! :bottle:

conmee
10-11-2005, 12:25 AM
Sonofabitch!!!! lmao.... and I gave up along time ago D-Love.... Unless I quit my job and play 24x7, I've resigned myself to the fact that I don't have game with Curve Ball... lol

Icon.

Fairwrning
10-11-2005, 12:34 AM
he has zero posts..delete his score..lmao

nosuchluck
10-11-2005, 05:56 AM
damn...i've been playing Curve Ball for a while now and i've only gotten around 30,000...