X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4moreyears
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

4morequeers needs to suck a Dick!!!

Hey Ford the guy who wrote this is black. Do your homework before to decide to play god and close any thread you feel like. You will find any reason to close one of my threads. What a dick. It is not my fault some asshole decided to open his trap.

God you are a dick Ford
    Last edited by 4moreyears; 10-12-2005, 10:17 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If you have a problem with why I closed that thread, take it up with your homosexual life partner Joe Thunder.

And both of you can go fuck yourselves up the ass with dull chainsaws for all I care.

BTW, I know exactly who Jesse Lee Peterson is. And if you believe that fucking retarded man (literally) writes one word that is printed on the cue cards in front of him when he appears on FAUX News, then you are even more gullible than I imagined.

That imbecile makes Chimp look intelligent.
    Last edited by FORD; 10-12-2005, 10:42 PM.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Ford id a Dick!!!

Originally posted by 4moreyears
      http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=28357

Hey Ford the guy who wrote this is black. Do your homework before to decide to play god and close any thread you feel like. You will find any reason to close one of my threads. What a dick. It is not my fault some asshole decided to open his trap.

God you are a dick Ford
      You're such a useless dick bag...

Comment

Working...