PDA

View Full Version : How To Handle Van Hagar

Hoongood
03-26-2004, 08:48 PM
Back in 85 when the band broke up, I swore I would never buy any of the Van Hagar shit, no CDs, no concerts, nothing. I boycotted the whole pile of shit from day one.

At the same time, I bought everything Dave did. From the vanhagar I have heard on the radio over the years, I definitely made the right choice.

So you want Van Hagar to go away again?
This time don't buy their shit! Don't go to that tour and claim to have seen "Van Halen". Don't buy their CDs. Don't even let anyone hear you call this shitty outfit "Van Halen".

If you don't buy it, it will die!

Kill that muthafucker!

TMR
03-26-2004, 08:53 PM
All that matters is DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!

Well said HOONGOOD!

pete
03-26-2004, 09:02 PM
I'll fucking serve there shit in mp3 to all the bitches who can stand it.

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2004, 09:08 PM
right hongood...I have to admit that I've listened to the whole 5150 album once at my friend's place and watched the "live without a net" vid (also once) and that was it for me...the only time I've seen the lying dutchmen was with cherone...in berlin...in front of 2.000 bored to death hardcore fans...and all of a sudden they started to chant " we want dave "...I want to see THAT happening again...was one of the greatest moments...

Mishar McLeud
03-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Yeah, good, keep that way, kill your brain cells if you like it, and listen you your tribute band led by the parody of DLR

Hoongood
03-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Mishar McLeud
Yeah, good, keep that way, kill your brain cells if you like it, and listen you your tribute band led by the parody of DLR

Yeah and you listen to the living dead make more boring pop drivel with that king of uncool slobs Sammy.

ZeppelinVH
03-27-2004, 10:55 PM
well its not just the fact that dave isnt in van halen thats makes them suck i think eddies sound has changed a lot i mean he used to have the brown sound but now it seems to me its sounds like hes playing in a tube those peavey wolfgangs are shit he should go back to his strat or the 5150 kramer and go back to marshall amps too the likelyhood of that and dave returning well you all know the answer to that

distortion9
03-27-2004, 11:57 PM
I'd like to "handle" Van Hagar with a fucking baseball bat!

MAX
03-28-2004, 12:23 AM
LMAO!!!!

D9 check your PM inbox!!!!

CARMEN!!!!

distortion9
03-28-2004, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!!

D9 check your PM inbox!!!!

CARMEN!!!!

Dude, what can I say....you fuckin rock!

Panamark
03-28-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
right hongood...I have to admit that I've listened to the whole 5150 album once at my friend's place and watched the "live without a net" vid (also once) and that was it for me...the only time I've seen the lying dutchmen was with cherone...in berlin...in front of 2.000 bored to death hardcore fans...and all of a sudden they started to chant " we want dave "...I want to see THAT happening again...was one of the greatest moments...

That Rocks ! I wish I was there joining in with that chant. It would be so cool if they copped this throughout the whole tour. Fuck that would be funny :)

MAX
03-28-2004, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
Dude, what can I say....you fuckin rock!

My pleasure bro!!!!

rustoffa
03-28-2004, 01:49 AM

Anyone translate assmunk?

SilvioDante
03-28-2004, 06:26 AM

Is he for us or against us????

Sarge
03-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by pete
I'll fucking serve there shit in mp3 to all the bitches who can stand it.

That would probably do some damage..

Coyote
03-28-2004, 07:30 AM
How to handle?

With a baseball bat, a gallon of gas and a matchbox

RufusTFirefly
03-28-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm gonna boycott this shit til they go away. That is definitely the only way to make our point. Vote with your wallets gentlemen, and if you score some free tickets to a gig somehow, then be sure to start up that chant. But if you're gonna pay, don't bother. We gotta starve the brothers of attention & money til they see the light.