PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar is coming to my fuckin town see how fucked up this is?

Dave IS VH
03-27-2004, 12:48 AM
Here is one of the dates of the Van Hagar tour St. Paul, MN at the Xcel center.

Check out how fucked up this promo is!!!!!!!!!

There is even a few Dave era songs on the list of the promo.

On my local radio station, this bitch called into the station and said, she was so excited about Van Hagar coming to town. The DJ followed up by saying it will be a fun time at the show.

This is getting to be too Fucked up!!!!!

Check out this link for the Excel Center in my home town!!!!!http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/index.cfm?section=events&cont_id=237615 (http://http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/index.cfm?section=events&cont_id=237615)

:cry2: :hagar1: :donkey: :donkey:

Lou
03-27-2004, 12:49 AM
Well they're coming here to Philadelphia and the classic rock station 102.9 WMGK, which to my knowledge has never played Van Hagar, has started playing it this week. Makes me sick.

Dave IS VH
03-27-2004, 12:53 AM
Sorry, the link dosn't work, try this one!!!

http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/ (http://http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/)

Panamark
03-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Im glad they are not coming to my town.

Dave IS VH
03-27-2004, 12:57 AM
The Woman at the classic rock station, that called in was so excited you would think she is having a oxasome, when she heard about Van Hagar coming to town.

pete
03-27-2004, 01:06 AM
they're not gonna book a whole tour.

they got to see how it goes.

they're not coming to florida.

:)

Dave IS VH
03-27-2004, 01:12 AM
When Van Hagar comes to town, I'm going to have to drive to WI now, because I can't stand the smell.

The Cheese from Spammy and Eddie's Farts.

Dave IS VH
03-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Here is what the Promo says, I'll just paste it on, since non of the links work!!!

This is from: http://www.xcelenergycenter.com/

"Van Halen Live At Xcel Energy Center
July 22, 2004

SAINT PAUL/MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – Xcel Energy Center and AEG Live announced today that Van Halen will perform for the first time at Xcel Energy Center on Thursday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m. Tickets go on sale Saturday, April 3, at 10 a.m. at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone at (651) 989-5151 or online at www.ticketmaster.com.

EVENT: Van Halen
DATE: July 22 - 7:30 p.m.
TICKET PRICES: $56.75
$86.75
ON SALE: Saturday, April 3 - 10:00 AM
DOORS OPEN: 6:30 p.m.
SHOW DETAILS: Tickets are available at the Xcel Energy Center Box Office, all area Ticketmaster outlets, by calling 651-989-5151 or online at www.ticketmaster.com . To charge by phone using Ticketmaster TDD/TTY, call: 800-359-2525. Certain fees may apply

Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, Michael Anthony, and Sammy Hagar have set June 11th in Greensboro, NC as the kick-off for America’s top rock band historic reunion, marking their first concert tour in more than nine years. Tickets will go on sale for select concerts of the nationwide tour on Saturday April 3, 2004. Additionally, Warner Bros. Records will be releasing “It’s About Time,” a newly recorded Van Halen track from the upcoming, best of Van Halen album scheduled for release this June.

Since Van Halen’s seminal debut album in 1978, the band has set the template for hard rock and heavy metal, continually attracting legions of fervent fans. Van Halen in concert will be performing hits from its 25-year career including the number one singles and rock tracks “Top of the World,” “When It’s Love,” "Why Can’t This Be Love," “Right Now,” “Dreams,” “Jump,” “Best of Both Worlds,” “Panama,” and “Love Walks In.”

Sammy Hagar was the Van Halen front man from 1985–1996. During that period, all Van Halen studio albums, 5150, OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, and Balance, as well as Best of Van Halen Volume I, went straight to #1 on the Billboard charts. Live: Right Here, Right Now peaked at #5. For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge won a GRAMMY Award for “Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal” in 1991.

The GRAMMY Award-winning band has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. Twelve Van Halen albums have been certified multi-Platinum. Additionally, the band’s eponymous debut album and 1984 have both reached Diamond status, recognizing sales in excess of 10 million units each. The band holds the Guinness Book of World Records for the most Number One rock tracks (11) at album radio.

Van Halen has teamed up with iloveallaccess.com to offer the ultimate fan experience featuring a variety of premium ticket packages. Packages for the Greensboro, Hershey, Philadelphia, Worcester, East Rutherford, Washington, D.C., Detroit, Auburn Hills, St. Paul, Kansas City, St. Louis, and Las Vegas concerts will be available starting Tuesday March 30 at 10am ET. For more details go to the band’s Web site at www.van-halen.com."

Panamark
03-27-2004, 01:56 AM
"Van Halen has teamed up with iloveallaccess.com to offer the ultimate fan experience featuring a variety of premium ticket packages."

Bless them, they really know how to treat the fans !

hot for david
04-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Well they're coming here to Philadelphia and the classic rock station 102.9 WMGK, which to my knowledge has never played Van Hagar, has started playing it this week. Makes me sick.

that's really bad , i hope they don't come here to mexico , men that realy make me sick

Terry
04-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Too funny.

Only in a world as fucked up as this could Eddie, Sammy, Alex and Mike getting back together be referred to as the historic Van Halen reunion we've all been waiting to see.

My lady, knowing how much I'm into classic Halen, asked me about the tour dates for Van Hagar, if they're coming near us and would I like to go if she bought us tickets?

Told her I have no idea when it starts, don't care if it's coming near us and to save her money for if and when the real deal classic reunion finally happens.

Roth kills Sam
04-27-2004, 11:11 PM
Terry, you are a mighty and strong warrior for our beloved Van Halen and Dave, of course, but if your lady ever friggin mentions going to see Van Gaybar again, you had better punch her right in the skull... with love, of course

MAX
04-28-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
Im glad they are not coming to my town.

Not here either, thankfully. :D

However, it does surprise me cos I live in Mormonland who are the biggest fucking sheep of all time.

Seriously, the last time Van Hagar played here during "Balance" they had two shows scheduled and dropped the second one? Probably why we aren't first on the list?

Golden AWe
04-28-2004, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Too funny.

Only in a world as fucked up as this could Eddie, Sammy, Alex and Mike getting back together be referred to as the historic Van Halen reunion we've all been waiting to see.

My lady, knowing how much I'm into classic Halen, asked me about the tour dates for Van Hagar, if they're coming near us and would I like to go if she bought us tickets?

Told her I have no idea when it starts, don't care if it's coming near us and to save her money for if and when the real deal classic reunion finally happens.

This reminds me of the movie "Dumb and dumber"...you know the scene where Jim Carrey goes out to town to buy some food etc. with their last money and comes up with the mexican hat and some beers...
Very funny scene but he could've spent the money even worse, by buying Van Hagar tickets... :p

Bill Lumbergh
04-28-2004, 05:06 AM
Why go out of the way to mention the 2 "Diamond" albums which Spam had no part of? The majority of those 75 mil album sales were with Dave of course, just funny how they pump up the accomplishments, acting like the Spamster was there for it all. Damn this is pathetic.

DavidLeeNatra
04-28-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Terry

is that her way of asking for the divorce???

RedRker
04-28-2004, 07:50 AM
Sammy Hagar was the Van Halen front man from 1985–1996. During that period, all Van Halen studio albums, 5150, OU812, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, and Balance, as well as Best of Van Halen Volume I, went straight to #1 on the Billboard charts. Live: Right Here, Right Now peaked at #5. For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge won a GRAMMY Award for “Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal” in 1991.

Come on!!! We all know that happened because of "curiosity".

Right?

:rolleyes:

bru87tr
04-28-2004, 09:31 AM
2 shows here. blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Hina
04-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Why go out of the way to mention the 2 "Diamond" albums which Spam had no part of? The majority of those 75 mil album sales were with Dave of course, just funny how they pump up the accomplishments, acting like the Spamster was there for it all. Damn this is pathetic.

Okay let's talk facts. According to this website (www.dlrarmy.com) Dave is only responsible for 33 million of the 75 million album sales. Now feel free to yell at me and call me names. I'm only going by the sales figures listed at this site.

Over and Out,
General Hina

General Hina
04-28-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by General Hina
Okay let's talk facts. According to this website (www.dlrarmy.com) Dave is only responsible for 33 million of the 75 million album sales. Now feel free to yell at me and call me names. I'm only going by the sales figures listed at this site.

Over and Out,
General Hina

My mistake. DLR/VH is responsible for 37.4 million in album/CD sales.

General Hina

Golden AWe
04-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by General Hina
My mistake. DLR/VH is responsible for 37.4 million in album/CD sales.

General Hina

That 37,4 million is for US Sales if I remember correctly - Spammys US figures came to 21 million.

One Voice
04-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Dave IS VH
The Woman at the classic rock station, that called in was so excited you would think she is having a oxasome, when she heard about Van Hagar coming to town.

She is having a what?Did you mean orgasm?
Thats fucking funny.

General Hina
04-28-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
That 37,4 million is for US Sales if I remember correctly - Spammys US figures came to 21 million.

True. I guess Gary sold the rest.

General Hina

Terry
04-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
Terry, you are a mighty and strong warrior for our beloved Van Halen and Dave, of course, but if your lady ever friggin mentions going to see Van Gaybar again, you had better punch her right in the skull... with love, of course

Am laughing to hard to be pissed at you.

She's one of those who make no distinction between classic Van Halen and he crap that followed.

Drives me nuts, but what can I say? Only time will tell if we stand the test of time. How does it feel when it's love? It's just something you share together.