• POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

College Football Saturday--October 15, 2005

and of course the biggest?

OSU vs. MSU...

what...

is there another one today?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Fucking Nittany Lion bastards...and who do I fucking root for in the AARP Lions vs. WolverQueen game today?

I can't fathom...

I can't even say it...lmfao...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wow...what a fucking change...

Michigan St. is dominating the game because of Buckeye errors...

Michigan St. is rushing out their field goal team without a TimeOut to get their field goal team ready...

The get the field goal blocked...OSU runs it back for a td...17-14 MSU at halftime...

and John L. Smith just lit up one of his coaches on national tv...lmfao...nice...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

OSU takes the lead on a Ginn Jr. 50 yards that shouldn't have happened...

21-17...

This OSU team makes to many mistakes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

MSU scored...24-21 MSU...

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

I've got the goddam Wisc-Minn game... out on the west fooking coast... I can't wait until I'm out of corporate housing... only have basic cable... and the NFL and college games they show out here suck... the OSU-MSU game would be better... and I got Miami-Temple on the other channel... Fox Sports Net.... lame ass game... at least ND-USC will be on in a bit...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
            An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
            hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Minnesota up on Wisconsin 27-17...

OSU was driving...had a holding call that seems to have stalled it though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

OSU looks like a fucking freshman team today...

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

I've got some kid's Saturday bad-acting Disney sitcom on ABC instead of OSU-MSU.... wtf.... I never had this problem in California.... lmao

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Every year... Purdue loses a big game against ND or a Big Ten opponent, and then the whole season goes in the tank.. I'm not a Purdue fan, but the Boilermakers suck... how were they preseason #15 or whatever.... you were right Pojo... overrated

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

OSU's defense is getting fucking blown off the ball...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah...it's funny...there is always a team that has a bunch of returners off a mid level team returning...then you combine it without having to play OSU and Michigan...which turned out to be a bad thing...being that there are more than likely tougher teams than both in the Big 10...

fucking Brent is about to blow the QB for Mich St.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

OSU with a big stand...

with the ball at their own 20...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

OSU has had that underneath pass all day...all fucking day...but they haven't been going after it...

1st and 10 from the OSU 35

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Troy Smith is a cunt...

another fucking fumble...

fuck you bitch...you suck dick...Mich St. with ball at the OSU 20...

and it fucking hits the OSU player in the helmet...no interception...

CUNT

Comment

Working...